My Grandma is being a bitch - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Sybermoms Parenting Forum  

Go Back   Sybermoms Parenting Forum > SUPPORT-CATEGORY > More Support Than Your 18-Hour Bra

More Support Than Your 18-Hour Bra Stunned friends? Illness in the family? DH grating on your last nerve? Whatever has you overwhelmed, come on in for more support than an 18-hour bra can give you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2006, 10:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Unsupportive Freeloader

Mrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue Sybermom
:
Banked :
Donate
My Grandma is being a bitch

My Grandmother lives alone in a two floor condo. She has fallen quite a few times lately and everyone is worried about her. My cousin offered to move down and help take care of her. My Grandma flipped out on her and accused her of just wanting her money and her stuff. My cousin could care less about her money and just wants to sort of catalog her heirlooms and stuff so we know what is and where it came from when she dies. My cousin is really hurt and has been through some hard times lately and really just needs some support from my Grandma and not all these shitty accusations. I'm leaning towards bitching out my Grandma about all this. I love her but she can be a real cow sometimes.
Mrs. Chickenhead is offline   < Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2006, 10:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Unsupportive Freeloader

little_dem is a true blue Sybermomlittle_dem is a true blue Sybermomlittle_dem is a true blue Sybermomlittle_dem is a true blue Sybermomlittle_dem is a true blue Sybermomlittle_dem is a true blue Sybermomlittle_dem is a true blue Sybermomlittle_dem is a true blue Sybermomlittle_dem is a true blue Sybermomlittle_dem is a true blue Sybermomlittle_dem is a true blue Sybermom
:
Banked :
Donate
Thats harsh, but in grandma's defense it sucks getting old sometimes. My great grandma was my hero but she fought like a demon to stay out of assisted living and was an absolute nightmare for a while after she had to finaly admit she needed help.

Maybe someone could gently talk to her about how she hurt the cousin's feelings?
little_dem is offline   < Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Unsupportive Freeloader

Mrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue SybermomMrs. Chickenhead is a true blue Sybermom
:
Banked :
Donate
I've tried being gentle and she's not hearing it. She's always complaining that she had no family and no one around to help when my cousin is right there practically begging to help and all Grandma can do is to accuse of these awfull things.
I'm sure that it sucks to get old and Grandma has been through alot of shit in her day. She's looking into retirement centers this weekend so hopefully she'll find a nice one.

I just don't know what to do. I can't listen to the cousin bashing anymore and it breaks my heart to have my cousin ask why Grandma hates her.
Mrs. Chickenhead is offline   < Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 05:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Unsupportive Freeloader

novocain is a true blue Sybermomnovocain is a true blue Sybermomnovocain is a true blue Sybermomnovocain is a true blue Sybermomnovocain is a true blue Sybermomnovocain is a true blue Sybermomnovocain is a true blue Sybermomnovocain is a true blue Sybermomnovocain is a true blue Sybermomnovocain is a true blue Sybermomnovocain is a true blue Sybermom
:
Banked :
Donate
That really sucks, I don't know what I'd do. Only you know if she would actually get something from it or would be too defensive to see what you're saying. I know some people who are OK with being confronted about things and will generally be receptive. I guess if I thought it might work I might try and confront her and talk about this.

Sorry you are dealing with this.
novocain is offline   < Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote