Can you transfer iPhone music to iPad with iPad Manger - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Domestic Goddesses A place for SAHMs to discuss the finer points of bon-bons and what's new on all the soaps.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2012, 12:22 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Can you transfer iPhone music to iPad with iPad Manger

Is there a special iPhone to iPad transfer that can help me transfer the music from iPhone to iPad? On my iPhone, there are some beautiful songs and I want to send them to iPad. How can I do that?
Faceing with such transfer problems, I don’t know what to do. I tried some transfer tools but failed. They all just support separate device transfer, not between devices. So I must find a comprehensive one which supports iPad and iPhone at the same time.
Maybe the best choice is iPad Manager, which is designed for iPad fans to transfer various files between PC and iPad. For example, you can transfer movie, music and picture from PC to iPad. Or you can also backup iPad movies, videos, and pictures to PC. And to provide more convenience, this software has a “Search” function to help you search files in the categories of Genre, Artist and Album quickly.

Click here to enlarge

The most important to me is that iPad Manager is highly compatible with all Apple devices, such as iPad, iPhone 4, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, etc. So I can transmit files between these devices. It is a piece of cake to transfer iPhone files to iPad.

How to transfer iPhone songs to iPad

Step 1: Download and run.
Download iPad Manger and install it.

Step 2: Connect.
Connect iPhone and iPad to PC. The file lists of iPhone and iPad will be shown on the left device panel.

Step 3: Select and transfer.
Click “Music” node on the left device panel to select out the songs from iPhone. Then hit “Transfer files between devices” button to start to transfer music from iPhone to iPad.

The process will be finished within one moment; please wait a moment. Moreover, iPad Manager will support you to transfer other files like movies, photos and so on from iPhone to iPad.

Moreover, here is a powerful iPhone Manager for SMS, which aims to transfer SMS between iPhone and PC. You can have a look to learn more according to your need.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2014, 02:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Using iCloud:
- On your iPhone go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
- Turn iCloud Backup on and wait for it to back up completely.
- If you've already used your iPad, on there go to Settings > General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- When you're setting up the iPad, it will ask if you want to restore from an iCloud backup—just choose the iPhone backup.

Using a computer with iTunes:
- Sync your iPhone with iTunes—this will also make a backup.
- If you've already used your iPad, on there go to Settings > General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Connect your iPad to your computer and follow the steps in iTunes to restore from the iPhone backup.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2014, 03:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLisboa View Post
Using iCloud:
- On your iPhone go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
- Turn iCloud Backup on and wait for it to back up completely.
- When you're setting up the iPad, it will ask if you want to restore from an iCloud backup—just choose the iPhone backup.

Using a computer with iTunes:
- Sync your iPhone with iTunes—this will also make a backup.
- Connect your iPad to your computer and follow the steps in iTunes to restore from the iPhone backup.
You may also follow this guide to achieve it.
How to Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2015, 01:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Just use itunes to backup iphone songs.Transfer iphone music to itunes,then sync itunes music to ipad.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2015, 01:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vxkvonnrr View Post
Just use itunes to backup iphone songs.Transfer iphone music to itunes,then sync itunes music to ipad.
How to transfer iphone music to ipad
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-29-2015, 07:46 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vxkvonnrr View Post
Or you can use Coolmuster software to transfer iphone music to ipad
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-29-2015, 07:47 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-13-2017, 02:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLisboa View Post
You may also follow this guide to achieve it.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
Don't forget to install iTunes in the very first place.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.