Worried about your kids being bored over the summer? - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-01-2016, 12:00 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Worried about your kids being bored over the summer?

KidMix is a free Social Network and Playdate Planner designed for kids to communicate, share photos, and easily plan playdates with their friends! Parents can easily monitor all their kid's activity. KidMix was founded by parents and is based out of the Washington, DC area.

To start using KidMix, follow these three easy steps:
1. Register for a free parent account on http://www.kidmixapp.com
2. Quickly set up Parent and Kid Profiles
3. Download KidMix on all family devices and get started!

Parents can use their log-in to access the parent dashboard on the App or website to oversee all your childís activity, invite friends, and create groups. We encourage you to invite friends and family members to make KidMix more fun. For early registrations, all premium features are available at no extra charge. Start connecting now and feel free to forward to your friends!

Check out our video to learn more!

Thanks,
The KidMix Team
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-07-2016, 12:05 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think the problem is parents trying to stop there children being bored, iykwim.
If my dd says she is bored, which is not often, I point out all the stuff she has and tell her if she's bored with it all it can go to the charity shop.
Children under 4 are amused by pretty much anything, children old enough to go to the park or out with friends can go and find something to do. All the others I would imagine have plenty of toys, jigsaws, drawing books, reading books, play dough, Lego ect.
Then there is TV, DVDs iPads ect.
I really don't see why any parent would feel under pressure to entertain there children, all the entertainment is already provided.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.