My mom is a friggin' JERK! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Sybermoms Parenting Forum  

Go Back   Sybermoms Parenting Forum > SUPPORT-CATEGORY > Gestation Station

Gestation Station Got placenta? All knocked up and no place to post? Then join the fertile myrtles in Whormone Alley for your 40 week wait! You’ll fit right in with these whoremoanal hussies.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2002, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Choking on Jack's gas
Unsupportive Freeloader

Cheerio694 is funnier than a foot long fuck ferret
:
Banked :
Donate
My mom is a friggin' JERK!

Sorry if any of you post at SN in SC4 b/c I already posted this there, but I felt the need to really bitch about it where I didn't need to be so, um, restrained.

OK, DH and I decided NOT to find out the sex of the baby. Mostly DH was REALLY dead set against it b/c to him a lot of the fun of the pregnancy is wondering. I kind of did want to find out but in the end decided I didn't want to know so badly to make DH miss out on his fun.

So, last week we had out U/S and we did NOT find out, but we did get pictures. I emailed them out to all friends and family. My mom proceeds to email them to two of her cousins who just *HAPPEN* to be doctors. What the fuck!? So, of course, they tell her what it is for SURE and instead of keeping her fucking mouth shut she TELLS me. (She told me, "Well I thought you wanted to know!")

So, now I've had my gut feeling that it's a boy confirmed (YEA! ) but I have to pretend until October that I don't know the sex of the baby. I would tell him that my mom told me and I just don't know the sex but 1) I'm afraid I'd screw up and tell him and 2)I already thought it was a boy and was buying boy clothes so DH would figure it out too easily. He ain't no dumbshit.

Anyway, I feel a little better, but I'm still pretty fucking pissed since I was really OK w/not finding out until the baby was born. (That was what we did w/DD and it was fun.)
Cheerio694 is offline   < Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2002, 06:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Whore hamper
Hard-Core Sybermom

Hootie McBoob no longer pays for sex in public toiletsHootie McBoob no longer pays for sex in public toilets
:
Banked :
Donate
Dammit I hate when people don't respect your wishes. That sounds like something my mom would do. She has serious issues with interfering in my life. At least your suspicions were confirmed. I was certain that I was having a girl until the u/s revealed little boy parts.
Old 05-15-2002, 03:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?
Unsupportive Freeloader

Phishgal is funnier than a foot long fuck ferret
:
Banked :
Donate
That really sucks! Quite frankly, it sounds like something my asshole MIL would do. You should now keep the name you and your hubby selected as a suprise and refuse to tell anyone; ESPECIALLY your mother. I am 21 weeks pregnant but sex has not been confirmed yet (I have my 3rd u/s in three weeks) but you can better believe that I will not be sharing the info with my big mouth inlaws; or names for that matter. Less for them to bug us about prior to the birth.

Good luck!

in
Phishgal is offline   < Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2002, 05:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mintylicious
Unsupportive Freeloader

Minty Fresh is funnier than a foot long fuck ferret
:
Banked :
Donate
I'm sorry she did that but maybe if you tell yourself " they could be wrong." you can still feel surprised on the birthday. after all its different looking at photos from a US rather than an actual US.

You will still be surprised on the birthday because you get to meet your baby, even if you know the sex!!!

I was in SC4 last year! we didnt find out the gender but I knew it was a boy, too

I am very unpopular over in Storkland and I sincerely don't know why. I posted for quite a while before showing my true colors
Minty Fresh is offline   < Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2002, 09:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Choking on Jack's gas
Unsupportive Freeloader

Cheerio694 is funnier than a foot long fuck ferret
:
Banked :
Donate
Quote:
I am very unpopular over in Storkland and I sincerely don't know why.

I have had to bite my tongue more times than I care to count over there. I appreciate the Storknet Pregnancy Clubs for the opportunity to share mundane details of my pregnancy w/people that do mildly care, but I do get irritated a LOT. I can't get over, for all the time these women spend on the internet, the sheer lack of common sense when it comes to pregnancy and parenting decisions. Who knows, maybe SM will start wearing off on me too much and I'll starting telling my Club members what I REALLY think of their formula feeding asses! Heh, heh, heh.
Cheerio694 is offline   < Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 07:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Unsupportive Freeloader

Personna non grata is funnier than a foot long fuck ferret
:
Banked :
Donate
Hey there!

I am also from SC4! I had no idea you were over here as well!
I am Jenb
I have been posting there since I found out I was pregnant with Kylie, and have been involved in many a controversy over there ... Which by the way only takes to speak out about or against any of the following...CIO, circumsision, Bfing, EN, co-sleeping, spanking...*sigh* and the list goes on.
Anyway, great to see you here, and yes I would have been PISSED OFF at my MIL!
Personna non grata is offline   < Submit to Quotes Reply With Quote