No, I was no encouraged at the "no change" part. After talking with the nurse pratitioner in charge of his case, though, it may not be as bad as I thought. There is a slight possibility that there has been no change in the scan, because what we are seeing is scar tissue, not active infection. I'm not sure how they will determine that, though, other than to stop all meds, and see what happens. (Which, frankly, scares me to death) Hopefully we will no more after the ID docs complete a thorough inspection of his scans. (Why they didn't even start until after I called wanting answers, is way unacceptable.)
Josh will have another lumbar puncture and chemo on Thursday. That's the beginning of his delayed intensification phase. When we get through this phase, we are into long term maintenance!