Ok, so I'm going to do it - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
More Support Than Your 18-Hour Bra Stunned friends? Illness in the family? DH grating on your last nerve? Whatever has you overwhelmed, come on in for more support than an 18-hour bra can give you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 11:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarkalicious View Post
vicious, that is the word the chief probation officer used when he described what she did and how this may come back to haunt her.
Click here to enlarge
Yeah, the gossip isn't going to be "what a fuckup Snark is, who'd want to hire her?" it's going to be "poor Snark made a mistake and that bitch was awful to her in front of everyone." Try not to lose sleep about this affecting a future job.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

sometimes the worst situations can turn into great opportunities that you otherwise wouldn't have had. take this as a learning experience and move forward with your head held high and see what kind of awesomeness the future has in store for you. No matter what anyone has to say about it I highly doubt they will be able to club you over the head any worse than what you've already done to yourself so fuck em. Click here to enlarge

and the decapitated wife statement should totally go into the quoter Click here to enlarge
post #43 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 04:11 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

It should totally be in the quoter! Click here to enlarge

I am going through different emotions right now. I go between being ok and freaking the fuck out (on the inside). I feel happier and I am much more pleasant but, I am really worried. My kids have noticed that I am a lot less stressed out. And secretly, I am kind of happy about being home again. I was home for ten years and I loved it. I'm cooking and baking again.

My husband is trying to start his own business, he has to get a different job to begin with. He is a cell phone repair man but he can't go in to business for himself while he still works for his current employer. Once he finds a different job he can start his side business. He'll need someone schedule and help, he talks about me doing that instead of working again. I don't know...I guess we will see how it goes.

Quote:
In other Knews, apparently a few weeks ago, somebody (or somebodies) snatched her and her husband's personal info off their business website. I know it took some mighty Googlin'. Oh wait, Kno it didn't, it's posted right on the site, Knames, home address, phone Knumbers and all.
post #44 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-05-2009, 05:51 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Oh holy shit! The assistant chief probation officer got fired today. No warning. No one knows why. Click here to enlarge

Quote:
In other Knews, apparently a few weeks ago, somebody (or somebodies) snatched her and her husband's personal info off their business website. I know it took some mighty Googlin'. Oh wait, Kno it didn't, it's posted right on the site, Knames, home address, phone Knumbers and all.
post #45 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I'm sorry Snark. That really sucks.

It sounds like you were overworked and her firing you only makes more work for everyone else and now she's fired someone else?!
post #46 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtysanchez View Post
Hey Snark, I was going to PM you but I think you're unpaid? Can you rep me your email address?

I'm sorry you are going through this. The judge sounds like a douchebag and you didn't deserve to be publically humiliated. Click here to enlarge
She doesn't answer eMail anyway, Click here to enlarge

Citizens4Truth

"The reason we feel insecure is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else's highlight reel." Steve Furtick
post #47 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 10:56 AM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I do too! Who emailed me? Click here to enlarge

Quote:
post #48 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Hard-Core Sybermom

Quote:
I do too! Who emailed me? Click here to enlarge
Me, like more than a year ago. LOL

Citizens4Truth

"The reason we feel insecure is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else's highlight reel." Steve Furtick
post #49 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-11-2009, 06:44 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Really? A year ago, on 10/20 I decided to take a sybermom break and didn't log on for about 6 months. Besides the fact that I think the email I have linked to this place I haven't been at in over 2 years and never read the emails.

Quote:
post #50 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I have been doing really well. Cooking a lot, trading massages, keeping busy. Right now, I just lost it. I know this is so very stupid but that comment on the me...made about the mess of my life, my careers, my failures...just cuts so deep. Because deep down inside, I know it is right. I am a fucking failure and I've let myself and my family down and well, shit. Fuck it.

Quote:
post #51 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 11:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You are not a failure, you made a mistake. I don't what comment you are talking about-I haven't been paying attention if it was made here. Things will turn around, Snark. Click here to enlarge
post #52 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I guess so. I just need another break. I took a 6 month break from here and I can feel myself needing it again. Until I can feel better about myself this place is only going to make me feel worse. It always has. I need a break from all internets and any boards right now. I need to keep myself positive.

Quote:
post #53 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Ok. I see now. Please don't let that bullshit bother you.
post #54 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 11:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
I guess so. I just need another break. I took a 6 month break from here and I can feel myself needing it again. Until I can feel better about myself this place is only going to make me feel worse. It always has. I need a break from all internets and any boards right now. I need to keep myself positive.
Ok. Just don't post some Mags goodbye thread. Click here to enlarge Take care of yourself and take/leave this place. Click here to enlarge
post #55 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

oh hell no, no goodbye posts. Just a "i think im taking a break for a while" posts. Click here to enlarge

Quote:
post #56 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 12:29 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Location: Attending this week's secret breastfeeding propaganda meeting

Quote:
I have been doing really well. Cooking a lot, trading massages, keeping busy. Right now, I just lost it. I know this is so very stupid but that comment on the me...made about the mess of my life, my careers, my failures...just cuts so deep. Because deep down inside, I know it is right. I am a fucking failure and I've let myself and my family down and well, shit. Fuck it.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and if those types of posts bother you, allow them to make you angry enough to do something about it. "I AM going to prove you all wrong, Sybermom whores, if it's the last thing I do!!!!!" <flashes of lightning, sounds of thunder, scene fades out>

T-shirts for all occasions. Even Canadian Thanksgiving.

www.ltrny.com
post #57 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 12:59 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Snark, I know you wont believe me when I say this but I don't actually read in here. Nor do I search out your posts so I can keep track of you.
I had no idea what was going on. I really thought you were doing well.
Sorry your family is going through this. I really am.
To tell the truth... I think you set me up. Click here to enlarge I haven't posted crap to you in a long time. I've said maybe one thing in the past year? You posted on that thread knowing full well what the reaction from me would be. You and I have been at this a long time. Click here to enlarge
My point being, and I know this is a support forum, but in hindsight, I think you wanted that from me. It validates what you're already feeling and let's you be sad about things because someone was mean to you.
I can't say how I would have responded to your post had I read in here first and known what was going on. I can say that I'm sorry your family is going through this and I"m really sorry if I hurt you.

post #58 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Thanks Ana, I will Click here to enlarge. If feels good to have people in your corner no matter what kind of shit you're going through. Click here to enlarge

Quote:
post #59 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-18-2009, 11:08 AM
Ambulance Chaser

Click here to enlarge Sounds like there is trouble in that dept so maybe it's for the best? Enjoy your down time, snark. Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in