32 wks preg & my man is cheating - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
More Support Than Your 18-Hour Bra Stunned friends? Illness in the family? DH grating on your last nerve? Whatever has you overwhelmed, come on in for more support than an 18-hour bra can give you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2003, 06:22 AM Thread Starter
Ambulance Chaser

Unhappy 32 wks preg & my man is cheating

Click here to enlarge
I am 32 wks pregnant today. I asked my man to account for his where abouts a certain night. He couldnt. Then said he wants to break up. He has dogged me alot through this pregnancy but now he has committed the ultimate betrayl.
I am stunned beyond belief and heart Click here to enlarge beyond words.

I really just dont undrestand????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2003, 07:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to gingah Send a message via Yahoo to gingah Send a message via Skype™ to gingah
Oh boy. Get thee some counselling even if you are going there alone. Get your ducks in a row for support from him ($$$), and whatever support you can get as a single mom.

GL.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2003, 08:43 AM
Ambulance Chaser

I've been cheated on a lot. It sucks. It is a horrible, horrible feeling. I'm sorry you're dealing with this when you're also about to have a baby! That truly sucks.

Here's what I think: there are a few really good men (and women) who cheat for one reason or another but are able to recover through humility and hard work. They are idiots who can't communicate their need for something and end up cheating but really love their women and are willing to do the years of work it takes to recover from something like this. The worst betrayal I ever suffered was when an ex slept with my best friend. The ex is loooooong since history because she was a fucknut, but the best friend was able to remain my best friend (after about a year of struggle) and she is still with the partner she had at the time (10 years later they are going strong).

But... your man doesn't sound like this kind of guy. You say he has dogged you a lot. Sounds to me like he feels trapped and wants out but isn't humane enough to just say so. He sounds weak and lame and like a total asshole. Get away from him ASAP - you don't need that kind of energy around you when you're about to birth a babe. Make plans to take care of yourself and your babe.

Good luck.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2003, 10:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to BigEthel
I am sorry to hear this. Click here to enlarge

I hope that you are not dependant on the SOB.
Good luck and I agree get some therapy especially being pregnant and about to give birth.
Are your parents involved?Click here to enlarge
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2003, 01:42 PM
Ambulance Chaser

I am so sorry that you are going through this. Do you want to give him a swift Click here to enlarge for doing this to you? Hang in there!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2003, 04:43 PM
snipsnips?
Ambulance Chaser

Men can be pigs im so sorry he uch a jerk and ur ring this beautiful life into this world for himand he doesnt even relsie it((hugs))
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2003, 08:00 PM
Babyface
Ambulance Chaser

Quote:
Men can be pigs im so sorry he uch a jerk and ur ring this beautiful life into this world for himand he doesnt even relsie it((hugs))
huh?
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2003, 08:18 PM
Babyface
Ambulance Chaser

Lovebourbon, I just want to say that I am sorry about your so. I hope you can find support from someone else.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-2003, 05:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to gingah Send a message via Yahoo to gingah Send a message via Skype™ to gingah
Quote:
Originally posted by snipsnips?
= Men can be pigs. I'm so sorry he is such a jerk. (And) you are bringing this beautiful life into this world for him and he doesn't even realize it. ((hugs))

HTH Click here to enlarge
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-2003, 01:45 AM
Blue
Ambulance Chaser

Click here to enlarge sorry

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in