Sybermoms Parenting Forum - View Single Post - Going to be a single mom
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Georgina98
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, dear. You are so brave! I mean your idea to become a single mom. Sometimes I feel so tired taking care of my daughter. But my husband always helps me. I really appreciate him for his help. I just can’t imagine the life of single mother. I guess it is very hard. But, again, I’m proud of you. You are extremely brave.
I’ve gone through surrogacy program last year. I have some recommendations for you. I don’t know exactly how the program with the donor sperm works. But I’m sure it is very similar to an ordinary surrogacy program. It is very important to choose a good reproduction center. As a rule, they have to take care of everything for you. They will answer all of your questions. They will help you with tests and examinations. By the way, the price for the tests is included into the package price. You don’t have to pay additionally.
After the examinations they will choose the surrogate and the sperm donor for you. All high qulity clinics have their own databases of donors. You don’t have to do anything on your own.
After the embryo transfer you will have to wait for 3 weeks. After that you will find out the result. I’m sure it will be positive. To protect yourself and your future baby you will sign an agreement. The surrogate won’t keep the baby in any way. Don’t worry. Everything will be fine. Just try to do everything in the right way.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome