Favorite Places - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Domestic Goddesses A place for SAHMs to discuss the finer points of bon-bons and what's new on all the soaps.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-10-2008, 05:07 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Favorite Places

What are your favorite activities to do with your kids? I'd love to hear where you go! What activities do your kids love?

-Amy
http://www.parentingzen.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 12:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Connor and I both love going to the park. We live in a very small town where you can count kid activities on one hand, even if your missing a thumb. He loves it though, and I love it cause it's a chance for him to play w/ other kids his age.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-30-2010, 05:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

i like playing with my son a lot.
he is very good and a very entertaining kid with very extraordinary abilities which he has developed himself.

Example Goals For Child With Autism
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

anywhere where my kid enjoys, the mall, park and anywhere there is food and fun Click here to enlarge

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-09-2010, 04:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 11:00 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Common suggestion

Amelia hello! Hope you are absolutely fine. Very nice if you are going to park. I thought a park is a place where we can enjoy very much. Refreshment is very important for our body to be healthy. Donít you think? And I am very happy to know that you can understand this very rightly. Whatís about Connor? I hope he is absolutely fine. He will be very happy in the park. Itís so nice that he is energetic. He will be very happy to play with other kids her age. Whatís about his studies? Enjoy yourself in the park. And pay my compliments to Connor dear. thanks for sharing your activity with us. stay blessed
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 11:03 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Amelia hello! Hope you are absolutely fine. Very nice if you are going to park. I thought a park is a place where we can enjoy very much. Refreshment is very important for our body to be healthy. Donít you think? And I am very happy to know that you can understand this very rightly. Whatís about Connor? I hope he is absolutely fine. He will be very happy in the park. Itís so nice that he is energetic. He will be very happy to play with other kids her age. Whatís about his studies? Enjoy yourself in the park. And pay my compliments to Connor dear. thanks for sharing your activity with us. stay blessed

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in