Lifetime - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Domestic Goddesses A place for SAHMs to discuss the finer points of bon-bons and what's new on all the soaps.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Lifetime

Any Lifetime fans here?

My name's Aileen and I actually work with the network. I'm curious, have any of you heard of UK's overnight sensation, Hayley Taylor? She is a fantastic example of just how people can break out of today’s economic strain, overcome professional barriers and move forward.

Best part? She’s now coming stateside to help families all over the United States triumph over their own struggles with unemployment in Lifetime’s newest show, The Fairy Jobmother. Tune-in to the series premiere on October 28th at 11/10c to see exactly what Taylor is capable of.
Don’t you think everyone needs a push in the right direction?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-21-2010, 12:43 PM

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-07-2010, 06:34 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey again,

Nope not a robot! I'm just interested to hear what you all think. If you want any more information you can always check out the facebook page too.

Let me know if you have any questions!

http://www.facebook.com/fairyjobmother

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 04:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm very interested in different ways how to keep youth and live longer. Thank you very much for sharing, this is very useful information for those who monitor their health. My friend has a beauty salon and she often receives questions from clients about how to keep youth and slow down the aging process. She understands that this is an urgent problem for many women and men. She always follows the news in this area. Recently, she bought a cryosauna in Cryomed, because cryotherapy is currently one of the most effective procedures that help maintain youth, slows down the course of some diseases and has a very good effect on the skin and the whole body. If you have the opportunity, be sure to try the cryosauna. It's amazing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in