IVF cycle - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Domestic Goddesses A place for SAHMs to discuss the finer points of bon-bons and what's new on all the soaps.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-18-2017, 06:51 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

IVF cycle

My name is Sara Brown and I have been trying to conceive for last many years. I am living my husband from last 9 years.
It’s been a really great journey with him. I was so happy with my normal delivery of my first baby. I have a son who is 7 years old. As after resting some of the years we decided to have the second baby in my life. But things went wrong. ‘
I diagnosed with second infertility. It was one of the worst scenarios in my life. I know whatever happens is always happening for the reason. But the pain of tremendous and everything happens so fast forward.
After the diagnosed, I went in the dark dip ration. Eventually, my husband helps me to get over everything. Even he helps to meet with the fertility experts. We went through several tests after the three months of the news.
The result was positive for my husband and I was so happy with that. When my result comes it shows everything was normal. Even the doctor couldn’t able to figure out the real issue. Even though we went through several surgeries and several treatments but everything fails during the journey.
I hope everything will go right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 12:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello dear sister. I know you had gone through the bad phase in life. After the first natural delivery, there are lots of changes comes into the body which change the activities of the hormones and imbalance the periods. Your story sounds similar to me and I also face the same problem during the second pregnancy time. I come to know that I am the victim of infertility issues. But I never lose the hope and finally get the best treatment from the Ukraine clinic. If you want to defeat the infertility then you have the golden opportunity to discuss with the expertise and get the best solution to conceive the baby. I know you are going through the terrible situation but after attending the interactive webinar, it will change your life and convert your dream into reality. You do not need to get worry and there is also a solution for the infertility issues. You just need to get active on 21 September and get the best solution with the live video chat. Here you will interact with the professional and expert doctors which help in solving your infertility issues.
You are living in the advance generation where everything is possible. Now you can become the mother and make the perfect family. Don’t forget to come online at 16:00 on 21 September and attend the webinar where you can discuss the desirable question and get the best solution to solve the infertility disease. Here you can get the information about the health, diet and solution to get fertile. Biotexcom is the ultimate and best platform where you can get best solution and you will be able to get fertile too.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-09-2018, 06:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello dear, if you have tried all the medication and all the techniques like IUI and IVF and it is not working then another solution is also present there. That is called surrogacy. This is a process in which you can have your own child from a surrogate mother. That child is legally yours no one else can claim for him. Surrogacy is now becoming very common throughout the world at very affordable price.So, this ultimate solution is present for you.
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 09:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Sara! I really feel for you. I would wish you loads of luck in your life. You have not told the reason for infertility. What treatment you were taking at that clinic. Did you ever think of changing your doctor? It can also help. Sometimes any other opinion can do a great deal. Before getting depressed try to consult someone else also.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-20-2018, 11:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am sorry to hear what you have been going through. I hope that everything is going well and you are dream to get pregnant again will come true. I have seen many couples who find it difficult to conceive second time. You mentioned that you did all your and yours husbands tests done. If you like you may consult some fertility clinic like one of best in Ukraine.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 12:07 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! I hope that you're doing good. I'm really sorry for your infertility. The feeling of not giving birth is probably the worst feeling ever. Everyone wants to have children. But you should also consider yourself lucky. You already have a son. I've seen women crying here because they don't even have one baby. You should be grateful for this gift. The thing which can help you here is surrogacy. It allows those to have children who can't. I know it will be difficult for you. But don't worry. It will be fine in that way. As everything is failing. So you must try this out. This has helped thousands of people all over the world. Stay relaxed. You have to be strong. You should have patience. Whatever happens, happens for a reason. Stay strong. Much love!
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am very happy for you. I get very happy when I get to hear success stories. can you please share some more information of the clinic where you got your treatment done from? It will really help me out to do my research regarding different clinics. Do share your experience.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello girl. I am very sorry that you have to go through all this and you still do not know the real reason behind it. It really hurts when you know that you have a problem but you do not know how to solve it. I totally get how tiring and frustrating it can be. Have you tried to think about other options to get babies? You can always adopt a kid, that way you will get to have your baby and the kid will get to have a nice home and lovely parents. This thing will get to change the lives of 2 parties. You should really consider this option instead of being sad about it. I am just saying this so that you do not get late for everything. Life goes by very fast and we never know when it's too late. Other than that you should also look up about surrogacy, it is also an effective way to get a baby these days. Now it's up to you which option you choose. I hope that you get over all these problems in no time. Stay strong because there better times ahead for you to come.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. I hope that you're doing good. I'm really sorry for your infertility. But you should consider yourself very lucky. You already have a child and a family too. It's really a wonderful thing to have it. You should be entirely grateful for it. Maybe your age is a reason. With age fertility decreases. Moreover chance Of getting pregnant is low too. I know you must be going through great pain. I think you can try Surrogacy. If nothing's working then it will help you. I hope that this helped. Take care of yourself Much love.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-12-2018, 10:38 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. Hope you are fine. Sorry to hear about your problem. But you are a lucky ne to have such a supportive partner. He has always been with you and supported you. It is nerve-wracking to know that you have some problem which is getting in your way to be pregnant. You just hang in there. There are ways to help you like IUI, IVF, and surrogacy etc. You can look into them.
I wish you luck on your journey.
Everything is gonna be alright soon.
Best wishes.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-15-2018, 10:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. Don't worry okay? I've seen so many cases where people have unknown reasons for infertility. It's so hard to find them out. But see there are so many other options. You can also go for surrogacy like I did. I know it's not easy to digest that all of a sudden. But trust me it's really a great procedure. Even celebrities like Kim Kardashian have gone for it. It is very safe and has a great success rate. I myself have had a baby through it. And I've never been happier. You should definitely check it out. Best of Luck dear. Keep us updated with whatever you decide. Much love.
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-15-2018, 11:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Sara! How are you doing dear? Well, I hope you're fine reading this. Well, I know infertility is such a complicated thing...Well, it's pretty unexplained sometimes...I also didn't know until first 2 years of my marriage that I'm having this PCOS thingy...But, yeah! After my third MC. I finally got to realize that what's going on...Still, I'm TTC through an IVF this year from a repro center's support in Ukraine. So, yeah! Wish me luck! I'm still trying hard! I hope you will conceive soon. Try any assisted procedures maybe; what is suitable for you.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-23-2018, 08:48 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

That is so depressing. I am so sorry for you. I feel really sad to hear all his. It is difficult to accept that you are infertile. That you cannot conceive naturally. It really breaks your heart and soul.
But darling you don't worry about it. Now, with the advancement in the medical field, it is possible to have babies even being infertile. Methods like IUI, IVF, and surrogacy etc. They are helping many people nowadays.
You have mentioned that you have visited some doctor. Did the doctor tell you the reason behind all this? Or it is unexplained?
For such a condition you must consult some experienced doctor. He will tell you which way is the best for you. Lots of love and luck on your way. More power to you.
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Sara, good to see you here. Happy for your first beautiful child. but at the same time felt so sorry for you. You are really facing unbearable scenario. Most people don’t make any further try in this regard. Maybe they accept failure. But you really inspired me as you did not lose the heart and kept fighting with it. This proves how strong you are, hats off. Dear, you have already suffered a lot due to secondary infertility. Generally, it is caused due to some complications caused by first pregnancy. Maybe at the delivery time, you have gone through some heavy treatment. Due to which, infertility is caused temporarily. You should give some time to yourself and try again to conceive. If it doesn’t work well, then surrogacy is the option remaining. Many clinics around the globe are offering unlimited tried for surrogacy at an affordable price. So, all you can do is just make a single try in this regard. I hope that you will be enjoying your life one day!
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond View Post
I am very happy for you. I get very happy when I get to hear success stories. can you please share some more information of the clinic where you got your treatment done from? It will really help me out to do my research regarding different clinics. Do share your experience.
Hi. Are you looking for clinics? Since I couldn't find a reply to your comment, I decided to suggest some. I have a friend who had IVF. I was with her through the various steps involved. She flew to Europe to get it done. You may need multiple attempts till you get a positive. It does take some time. You know, there is the initial meeting first. You become familiar with what is to come. You become understood by the staff so they help you better. Then there are some tests. Those tests identify your eligibility for the procedure. Then, the actual procedure is done. Then there's the famous two-week wait. After that, you get the results. She had a baby on the third attempt. I, however, had surrogacy from the same clinic she had IVF from. (18)
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-06-2018, 08:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Sara. How are you doing? I hope things are going well. I am really sorry to hear about your problem. I can imagine what you must be going through. It's not easy to cope with such an issue. I hope everything works out. I wish you good luck. Take care.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-06-2018, 08:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am so happy for you and sorry too that you faced so many hardships. I know infertility takes a lot out of a woman. I was happily married to the love of my life. We decided to have babies just after our marriage. My husband was agreed too. We tried but failed. We tried for a year but the same result. I was so devastated because I wanted a big family. So I was upset. Then we went for treatment and it took 4 years but no good results were seen. In the end, we decided to go for surrogacy, I had doubts but I wanted a baby. We went for it and after a long journey, we had a baby.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 04-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Sara. Hope you are doing well. I will suggest you please for a moment change your doctors or if you can travel then please visit Ukraine. I have seen so many success stories of their clinics. They will not only give you quality treatments but will guide you about other treatments like surrogacy. So Hope is still there to be positive 😍

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in