and a bloody Good Morning to you, too! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 04:44 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

and a bloody Good Morning to you, too!

Here's a little tale to brighten your day. Well, make it colorful at the very least.

Once upon a time, long long ago...well, back before the m/c, I was having really heavy periods on day 2/the night of day 1. Had to get up in the middle of the night and empty out Diva, occasionally with small amts of overflow. Since then, they have been really light. Then during the past few months thing started creeping back toward normal, till last month when I actually filled the Click here to enlarge again, but didn't overflow Click here to enlarge

I was wondering if it was a result of the lap, heavy period post surgery, etc. Then yesterday was day 1 of my second post surgery AF. On the light side, maybe I'd give it a medium for flow rating. Went to bed expecting to get up during the night. No precautions, just the knowledge that if I woke up at 3am, I would get up.

So 2am rolls around, and I'm dying of thirst. Run to the bathroom just in case, rip out the Click here to enlarge and voila. Almost nothing. I'm pretty pissed off b/c I had expected a fullish cup and I don't want to worry about things getting wonky on me. Guzzle some milk and juice and go back to bed.

Woke up again. Felt a little bubble, a small gurgly sensation. Think 'wtf?' b/c of the previously empty Click here to enlarge. Figured I'd better check before I roll back over and go to sleep. Ha! Undies are dry. Wait...wait...waaaaait...dammit, that DID feel wet Click here to enlarge Get up, and squeeze my legs tight as I shuffle to the bathroom as quickly as I can. Lots of gurgling going on now. Glance at the clock as I'm doing the closed leg shuffle skip, it's now 6am.

Make it around the bed, throw open the bathroom door and sit down on the toilet. At this point I have blood dripping down my leg and I am faced with the problem of removing my undies without standing up. Well, I managed somehow and let me tell you that in doing so I now know what it would look like if I had put blood in a slingshot and let it loose in there.

I threw them into the sink, and started wiping up blood from the floor with tp Click here to enlarge I was cursing by then, poor dh was probably wondering wtf was going on with the bathroom light on (he faces the door and it was still open a crack) and his crazy wife dancing around the bed and cursing in the bathroom. I am beginning to realize how seriously low on toilet paper we have become (FUCK!) and grab a washcloth from the shower to finish the job.

The Click here to enlarge WAS full, not poorly positioned. I guess I don't have to worry about a thin lining, eh? *yippee* I go for bloodwork and ultrasound this morning. Should I tell the lady she won't need any lube?

Oh yeah, don't let me forget to buy toilet paper today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 05:40 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Click here to enlarge A couple of months ago, I rolled over and bled all over myself, so I woke up, sat straight up, and yelled SHIT! OH FUCK! simultaneously. Scared the shit out of dh, who is a light sleeper. Since then, if I sit up at night (like to go pee or whatever) he startles and says, "Oh shit? Is it an oh shit?" Click here to enlarge

Mickey Mackey Boo Ba Boo
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-25-2006, 06:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I HATE ultrasounds when I have my period. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Sounds like you will have a fun day! Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in