I give up. - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-23-2018, 08:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am sorry for you. I dont like when a woman gets frustrated. I know how it feels. I know it is difficult to keep calm. Still, try for yourself. Be calm first and then TTC. Also, try changing your lifestyle. It might help you get pregnant. I just things work at your end.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 04-24-2018, 08:29 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. I can thoroughly comprehend this. It gets so disappointing. More awful, when it occurs for other individuals so effortlessly directly before you. What's more, you're doing everything right, as yet nothing works. Can thoroughly relate. Expectation you get an uplifting news soon. It will be over before you know it. Much love.
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 05-10-2018, 03:22 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. I am really glad to hear from you. Really sorry you have to go for other options. I know it must be hard. You seem very strong. Don't lose the hope. It'll work out. I wish you good luck. Take care.
post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-12-2018, 02:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You have been through a lot. It's ok to breakdown for sometime. But don't forget to get back up. You are a strong woman. Don't give up after all that hard work. Try seeing a doctor for further guidance. I wish you good luck.
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 02:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Don't be this sad. Just hang in there. It will work for you too. But of course at the right time. Visit your doctor and discuss everything in detail et to know your exact situation. Then you will be able to decide what should you do next. Sending hopes and positive vibes to you. Lots of strength on your way.
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 02:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It's okay, dear. Please calm down. Don't take so much stress. I know it's not easy, of course. But you shouldn't lose hope. I understand that it gets very frustrating. But losing hope just like that is not the solution. It takes less time for few and takes a lot of time for the others. But if you stop trying then there's a 0% chance. And if you keep on trying, then at least you have some chance. It doesn't matter if it's late. You must have heard, 'better late than never'. I hope you are getting me. Just stay strong. Never quit trying. I am always here to support you. Ask me for any help if you need it. I will be glad to help.
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 08:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Iím getting you what you want to say. Thereís nothing wrong in it. Well, everyoneís body reacts differently to any circumstance. All we can do is to accept our luck. Also never lose hope. Surrogacy worked perfectly for me. Iím sure that your dream will also come true.
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 11:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there please don't give up. Life is the name of ups and down. Your time will also come. I had faced hard times too but surrogacy helped me. Good luck to you too.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in