Sybermoms Parenting Forum

Sybermoms Parenting Forum (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/)
-   Insemination Station (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/125-insemination-station/)
-   -   I give up. (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/125-insemination-station/427374-i-give-up.html)

Plump_Diva 10-12-2006 07:25 AM

I give up.

I give effing up! :crybaby

So, I did the trigger shot Monday night/wee hours of Tuesday morning. I had the IUI yesterday around lunch. Keep in mind (and I'm trying to do the same) that my temps this cycle have been totally batshit crazy...but today...the day I should show ovulation and a spike, my temp bottoms out?? :wtf :cuss :crybaby Bottoms effing OUT?

I just want to hit something..hard! Why can't my body WORK? WHY? Why can't it work like the over, say, 99.9% of the women in the world who trigger? Why can't I just "touch baby clothes and get pregnant" or get pregnant right out of the gate from being on BC for 7 years like my SIL?

:crybaby

Madame Merlot 10-12-2006 08:24 AM

Hey Plumpy, it's not unlikely to have a fall back temp. Last month when I did the follistim/etc, my temps were up pre-O, then fell, then went back up. But I know when I ovulated b/c I felt it. So the meds could be messing temps up for you. There's a chance you ovulated yesterday.

Madame Merlot 10-12-2006 08:25 AM

Actually, I would put ovulation the day before yesterday, since yesterday's temp was the peak between the two days. But I'm no expert :lol

MKE 10-12-2006 09:07 AM

You know, as soon as you say you give up, you'll be pg with triplets. :lol

I'm sorry, I really hope this cycle works for you! :grope Having to go through all of this just sucks all the way around.

Callie 10-12-2006 09:42 AM

:grope It could totally be the meds.

Deep breath, and take it easy for two weeks and see what happens. I know its not easy to do, but.... :love

Plump_Diva 10-12-2006 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callie
:grope It could totally be the meds.

Deep breath, and take it easy for two weeks and see what happens. I know its not easy to do, but.... :love

The only thing different this cycle is the hcg trigger shot. :crybaby

Callie 10-12-2006 12:44 PM

Hmm.... Did you get my PM about the trigger by the way? I don't remember what you've said here vs what you said there. :lol

Plump_Diva 10-12-2006 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callie
Hmm.... Did you get my PM about the trigger by the way? I don't remember what you've said here vs what you said there. :lol

I did..apologies.

I'm feeling a little better right now, but I have a sneaky feeling the temp will be low tomorrow as well, and that scares me. This will be the longest 2 weeks in the history of time. Where's a psychic when ya need them?

Limeade 10-12-2006 05:16 PM

can you link to your chart for me?

I know it's hard, but you have to try and stay positive. :heart

Plump_Diva 10-12-2006 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Limeade
can you link to your chart for me?

I know it's hard, but you have to try and stay positive. :heart

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/13015f

:stress

Limeade 10-12-2006 08:28 PM

remember that temps are not the #1 indicator of ovulation.

:positive

Limeade 10-13-2006 08:00 AM

you had a nice jump today :clap

Plump_Diva 10-13-2006 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Limeade
you had a nice jump today :clap

...2 days after the IUI...

:crybaby

That means I could've ovulated yesterday...still 1 day after the IUI.

Wugh.

Chili 10-13-2006 02:20 PM

That's okay though isn't it? I was just browsing through the IUI/Pregnancy charts at FF, and there are several that had IUI 2 or more days before ovulation and conceived.

Stay positive!

Limeade 10-13-2006 09:54 PM

If you can have sex up to 7 days before ovulation and get pg, I would think that one day after IUI would still be good. Stay positive. Maybe those girl sperm hung around ;)

Juniper 10-13-2006 11:28 PM

:positive I'm sending you all of the positive baby vibes I can muster. I hope this is it for you.

clairemädchen 10-14-2006 06:12 PM

I'm sending you sticky thoughts. :clap

poojagupta98 09-04-2017 06:54 AM

Hey Miss Plump,
I know it sucks to be that way, and feel the ultimate pain of body dysfunction as well as having no baby to show your love to. but it is not as bad as you think, there are many ways you can still raise us your hopes high with! Looking at your dreadful condition, I will only suggest you stay calm! I know what you might e going through, but you gotta find someway, anyway! Infertility definitely sucks but the first and foremost thing that you can do is that have faith and patience. This stress can lead to depression and anxiety and in case you want to make use of your 20% chance, you need to get rid of this feeling. But first things first let me tell you how you can get rid of infertility. Before calling your doctor, you can do these home treatments that can reduce the risk of infertility. Have a good diet as diet is one thing which can change your body performance. Go for high fiber and protein rich whole grain foods and lots of fruits and vegetables. Track your fertile days, there are lots of apps available to track these days. Try having sex every day once you enter your fertile period as it will increase your chances of conceiving. If you are very active, try avoiding strenuous exercise and do some low-intensity exercises like walk, yoga etc. Avoid junk foods and most importantly alcohol if you are planning to conceive. Have proper rest and get enough sleep with proper nutrition and improving your lifestyle. Stressful activities must be avoided and medicines like anti-depressants also must be avoided. Infertility is not a problem with women but with men as well so have your partner tested as well. Lastly, meet the doctors and get the treatments done for you and your partner so that the chances of conception could be known. You are just 33 years old and you can still have a baby so don’t lose hope at all.

kylie 03-06-2018 12:34 PM

Hey. I can totally understand this. It gets so frustrating. Worse, when it happens for other people so easily right in front of you. And you're doing everything right, still nothing works. Can totally relate. Hope you get a good news soon. It will be over before you know it. Much love.

Rhonda492 04-21-2018 11:28 AM

I totally get what you mean. It's nothing wrong with you. It's just that, your body works differently. So does mine. Guess we just need to accept that. I had surrogacy to get past this. I knew I needed a baby, not a pregnancy.