Introducing myself - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Introducing myself

Hi everyone, I'm stopping in to see if it would be ok if I joined you guys. I know that infertility is a really sensitive issue and I don't want to upset anyone. I don't have a problem conceiving myself, but we've started procedures so I can carry for my brother and SIL.

I have been quietly read in here a few times and have learned so much already, you are a really fantastic group of women. Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

oh how exciting. What a wonderful gift. Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 11:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Chili
That's a wonderful thing you're doing for them. Click here to enlarge
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-22-2006, 03:49 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Cool! Click here to enlarge Welcome - I hope it all goes smoothly for you and your brother/SIL.

Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 11:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Cookie. You are doing a great job. Being a surrogate is truly noble. It shows how selfless you are. You yourself through so much just so other people can be happy. Hope you conceive their child soon. Keep us updated! and good luck.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 05:05 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! How are you doing? So you are gonna be a surrogate? That is so sweet. I am happy to know that people are really thinking to help others in need. This is really so nice and strong of you. More power to you girl. Ofcourse it is ok that you join. We might be infertile, but we don't hate fertile people Click here to enlarge. Much love .. haha
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Hi everyone, I'm stopping in to see if it would be ok if I joined you guys. I know that infertility is a really sensitive issue and I don't want to upset anyone. I don't have a problem conceiving myself, but we've started procedures so I can carry for my brother and SIL.

I have been quietly read in here a few times and have learned so much already, you are a really fantastic group of women. Click here to enlarge
Oh hey dear! You're warmly welcome! Well, you're doing a great job though...I wish you all the best! Plus, if you need help regarding anything we would love to do so. Anyway! Stay blessed. xx
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-10-2018, 01:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow to you dear Cookie. You have taken a big step to bring happiness in the lives of your loved ones. Life of a surrogate is always a fascinating one. She sacrifices her life, her existence for the happiness of others. The life of a surrogate is highly admirable. There is no particular difference in the pregnancy of a surrogate. She goes through everything a usual mother faces during her nine months. From the first day till the delivery there is no difference in symptoms, conditions, and procedures. The only difference is that in this case, the womb is not of the biological mother, but instead that of the assisting mom. Despite so much of similarities, there is one thing that the surrogate has to be more careful. She is the guardian and the protector of a treasure that belongs to someone else. She needs to be careful on every step. Dear Cookie you must have enjoyed your pregnancies but this time you are preparing to give a special gift to your brother. I wish that everything goes smoothly. May you successfully complete this journey and give your brother the lifetime happiness that they were waiting for.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Heyyy, it's good to have you here. It feels good to see this community growing. We would love to help you out. That is what we are here for. The purpose of this platform is to support each other. We have been here for one another through very hard times. It would be great if you ask questions too. As you said, you are going to be a surrogate for your brother's baby. I really respect you for that. This is the best gift you could ever give to your brother. Feel free to post any kind of confusions. It is normal to have confusion at the beginning of a treatment. That's where this forum comes in handy. I hope that we get to help you out in every possible way.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 03:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear, Thank you so much for your effort. You're doing an amazing job. People don't have time even for their families nowadays. Then there is you who is helping people who you don't even know. The purpose of this forum is to support everyone. And you're doing your best. You are more than welcome here. Nobody is going to mind that, of course. I'm glad you can conceive naturally. Good luck with everything!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in