I'm there. I give up. - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I'm there. I give up.

We just can't stand it anymore, and we're taking a break from all the TTC crap. I don't know if I'm going to keep my appointment with the fertility people next month. I don't know if I'll call them on day 1, like they want me to, to schedule even more stuff. I'm thinking I won't. Not this month. Probably not the remainder of this year. Maybe never. Good luck to all of you. Click here to enlarge I'll be lurking, at the very least, if not changing my mind entirely and coming back to post.

Mickey Mackey Boo Ba Boo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 03:23 PM

I'm sorry. Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

been there fp Click here to enlarge
good luck with whatever you decide
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 05:42 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Chili
I'm sorry FP. Click here to enlarge
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Good luck with whatever you decide Click here to enlarge
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Click here to enlarge As everyone said, best of luck with your decision. Click here to enlarge

Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Click here to enlarge Thanks, you guys. We're not giving up 100%...we'll be having unsafe sex, for example. Click here to enlarge We're just taking an indefinite leave from the temping and the timing and the obsessing and the rest of the what have you.

Mickey Mackey Boo Ba Boo
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 10:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Click here to enlarge FP. Best of luck to you! I'm sure it will help to have the pressure taken off a bit, but I'm sure the decision is bittersweet. Click here to enlarge
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-04-2017, 05:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Good evening dear, I am terrified to hear about you, but hats off to your ultimate level of strength and the fact you have been putting up before us all! Sorry to hear about you. I can feel the pain to know about the failure of conceiving. Infertility is a very horrible situation for every woman. It is like a bad day dream. I am here to give you all the valuable information so that it would be easy for you to understand how to defeat infertility and get blessed with the gift of a baby and enjoy endless happiness in your life. Research says that almost 10% of women fail to conceive naturally. There can be many important factors contributing infertility. I was also facing a similar problem as yours and today I am feeling very happy to help you with the appropriate information to solve your problem on behalf of my personal experience. I got the golden opportunity to enjoy the blessing of a baby. I spent many days in depression and stress due to infertility and I know you are going through the same situation. I would suggest you not to panic in such situation it’s a curable problem. I got full support from my husband and he was the one who helped me face this horrible situation without him I would have done anything.We both consulted a popular gynecologist to find some specific solution of our problem. We went to Ukraine and I am happy to say that I found such gynecologist. She advised me some very effective tips that boosted the possibility of natural conceiving process. She told me about the role of unbalanced hormones contributing to infertility. For balancing my hormones she told me to take proper diet filled with vitamins and fibers. She told me to leave eating unhealthy food and start eating all the possible healthy food which boosts my metabolism and hemoglobin levels. A good blood circulation of the body can improve your infertility and a half an hour of walk and exercise is a bonus for your health. I strictly follow all this today also. I hope it helps you as well.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-17-2018, 07:35 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It's so sad that you have to face this. I now it must be really hard. Trying to conceive with no luck for years. It's very, very exhausting. It literally gave me depression. But, honey, if you're open to it, try going for surrogacy or IVF. You know i was where you are right now. I had given up and lost all hope. But, now i am a mother. And i think everyone deserves that. So don't lose hope. You can still have a baby who would be genetically yours. Surrogacy was the best decision i ever made in my entire life. I think its time we spread awareness about surrogacy so more and more people can consider it. You should really think about it. Take your time but, consider it. I hope things workout well for you. Stop worrying.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 02-21-2018, 08:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I really like your confidence mate! It's your life and you have the right to decide everything. It's good if you want to give your body some rest for now. But don't give up so soon. You have your whole life ahead. It's just a suggestion. The rest is up to you. Good Luck!
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-05-2018, 06:54 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey come on. Why? I hope you'll start trying again and make it this time. Meanwhile, enjoy your life at its full. Have loads of fun. Keep praying for us. And update us if you come back. Lots of wishes. Much love. Xx
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-06-2018, 06:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am really sorry for you that you are facing this kind of problem in your life. You are doing the right thing. You have to wait for sometime and then you should try again. It's just a matter of time. Surrogacy takes some time to be successful in some cases. But you need to backup your self. And you have to visit your doctor regularly. I know it's difficult to think about some thing else but you have to find the right clinic for your self. Some clinics are playing with the emotions of couples who are facing infertility issues. This is the best time for you to think again. You have to find the solution of your problem. Keep visiting your regularly and ask about your problem. As your doctor can tell you more about your problem. I wish you best of luck for your future. Take care of your health and don't take too much stress in your life. You have to stand in front of your problems to solve them.
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-08-2018, 08:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear. It makes me really sad to know this. I know you're stressed and frustrated because of all this. But giving up on this is not the solution. Don't lose hope just because it didn't work earlier. everything has a time and you will have a baby on that time. never lose your faith. if you're depressed and you want to take a break from all this situation, then please do. rest for some while. plan a holiday with your husband and enjoy. when you feel good, you can think about this matter again. this way, you will feel little or no stress. you'll be able to think in a better position. good wishes to you!
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 10:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you are fine now. Don't give up. I know it's hard. It is hard for everyone. I totally get what you are going through. I have been facing failures for the past 9 years. I never gave up. I think there are still possibilities out there. Don't stick to the same clinic. Don't stick to the same clinic. try out something new. try out a new place. New doctors might help you out. Everyone has their own techniques. Maybe the one they are applying to you isn't the right one. Maybe it isn't suitable for you. Try again, this might turn ut t be your last try.
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-11-2018, 08:54 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sorry to hear your story. I could feel the pain in your words. You're right it is really exhausting when you've been TTC for such a long time but nothing works. Trust me most of us have been there. But the most important part of this journey is not to give up. Life is too short for that. I know at this very point you might feel like you're done with it. But you don't want to regret it later. So please don't lose hope and believe in yourself. You can do it. Just don't stress yourself a lot because it can also come in your way of conceiving. Make sure you eat right. Do yoga or medication to keep yourself calm. Stay healthy and try to stay away from alcohol for a while. I am sure you'll observe positive results soon. Take care. Much love
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-12-2018, 08:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! sorry for what you are suffering from right now. Don't lose hope everything will be fine. There are many other ways like IVF and surrogacy. You can go for either of them. This is the only way if you have a fertility issue. I have seen many couples who went through surrogacy. I know a clinic if you want to have a baby through surrogacy.
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-05-2018, 07:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am so sorry. Just dont lose hope. It would be hard but this is not the end of the world. I am also infertile. I didn't know that I was infertile so I tried to conceive many times. I was so hopeless when I came to know about my infertility. I was upset and I wanted a baby badly. One day I came to know about surrogacy. I was happy and it was like my last hope. So I went for it to a reputed clinic. Now I have a baby. I have struggled a lot for baby. Although I didn't give him birth, at least I have my own baby.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-06-2018, 10:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, my GOD! This is very sad. Life is all about hope and you are losing hope too. dear, don’t get too much dishearten. There is always a door open when one is closed. Well, surrogacy is an option if you can not conceive naturally. Though it is an unnatural process but is the most successful. I will suggest you go for it ASAP. Good Luck!
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 10:56 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, what made you give up already? You seem like a strong woman. Yeah, you can quit if you want. But, if you're quitting because you feel like you failed, then please don't. I know you may have heard this numerous times. But hey, having children is a gift. I'm sure you're here because you want a child. Now you're quitting just because TTC is frustrating? No, honey, you've got options. Look at me. I got surrogacy done. Couldn't ever fall pregnant. And when I did once, I had an MC. Many women go through this. I know you're not all devastated, but get it before it's too late. This is a friendly advice.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in