Evaporation line on an EPT - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Evaporation line on an EPT

It has been a while since I have poas. Has anyone ever experienced an evaporation line on an EPT. I have gotten them on cheaper tests but thought maybe EPT wouldn't have one. It showed up 6 hours later.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 05:44 PM
MKE
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to MKE
Go to www.peeonastick.com. They have lots of info about evaporation lines. Good luck!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 06:03 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

The blue dye tests tend to always have a line for me, sometimes very convincing but never really noticeable until after the time limit is up.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to Juniper
Click here to enlarge I've taken a lot of pregnancy tests, but I have never seen an evaporation line. I guess I'm just lucky.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Two more negative tests leads me to believe that it didn't work this month. Damn evap line.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 01:40 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Chili
I always always always chuck them as soon as the time they say to wait is up. Click here to enlarge I saw an evap line once on a test that was sitting face up in the garbage, and went absolutely insane until I'd done three more tests, and they were all negative.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 08:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear. am happy that you are asking the question on a renowned public forum and I am sure you will get the perfect answer. I will share my experience with you. I had a lot of time on my hands last night and two EPTs, so I conducted my own science experiment. I took the first test and noticed the faint line. Then I took it out of the holder to get a better look. Realizing I broke 2 of the POAS rules (looking after the time limit, and taking out of holder) I decided I would use the second test as a control test to compare the first one too. So instead of using urine, I used water on test #2 figuring I would get the same line if in fact is was just an evap line. Test # 2 never showed anything. I hope my experience will help any woman reading it. Best of luck to all the pregnant woman in advance for their bright and healthy child. Happy motherhood to all. Be safe and stay blessed.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in