Just keep trying - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-16-2006, 06:20 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Just keep trying

My husband and I have been ttc for 13 months. My problem seems to be my crazy cycle. Never the same twice. I've been using the charts on Fertility Friend for much longer to try and find a pattern. The same seemes to be true with my temps. I was refered to this webgroup because a friend of mine said that "There is something in the water here." since lots of ladies are getting preggers.

Any advice would be greatley appreciated.

Peace,
Key
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-16-2006, 06:30 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Can we get a link to your charts?
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 12:46 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeade
Can we get a link to your charts?
I'm not sure how to do that...I've been frustrated and have slacked off on the charting. I think I broke my BBT! I know it hasn't been that long...but I'm still going crazy.Click here to enlarge
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 01:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

If you are using FF, go to the column on the column on the left where it says 'sharing' and then click 'home page setup' in the drop down menu. There it should provide you with a link for sharing your chart.

If you are ovulating, you should be able to pick up on some signs that your body is giving you, even if the timing fluctuates. If you aren't ovulating, it could lead to very long and/or erratic cycles. I'd recommend getting your hands on Taking Charge of Your Fertility, if you haven't read it yet Click here to enlarge

Good luck!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-19-2006, 09:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Taking Charge of Your Fertility is an excellent book. I recommend buying it or getting it from your library.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 11:19 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I just got the book from ebay and here is the link...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/70b87
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 02:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Click here to enlarge Are you really bleeding that much?

And I'm not sure you're ovulating. FF put crosshairs on two of them, but since they are dotted lines and not full lines, it means they aren't really sure, either. The book will be a big help, and since you've been ttc for over a year, a doc should be willing to help you out at this point...get some basic blood work done, check for ovulation, etc.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I know...tell me about it...this has been an extremely strange flow!

About seeing the DR...some people said that I'm too young to seek med. help.

I did, however, just quit my job to spend some time at home and maybe figure things out. (I had been sick with some sort of head/chest cold thing from September to just a few weeks ago when I gave my notice. I think it was WISI "Work Induced Stress Illness")

I will start to track my stuff better on FF. Click here to enlarge
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-22-2006, 05:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think you should go see a doctor about that bleeding. And regardless of your age, there's no crime in asking a doctor why your cycles are wacky. Now if you're a teenager it certainly wouldn't be my recommendation to attempt pregnancy, but that's not my call to make. I assume you're in a healthy, stable relationship if you and your dh have been ttc for 13 mos, and it's your prerogative to ask for help and your doctor's job is to help you.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-23-2019, 09:15 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. Hope you're well. It could be an irregular cycle. Do you have PCOS? You should really consider seeing your doctor about this. You might not be able to conceive due to other issues. A doctor can tell you better why this isn't working out for you. Maybe some fertility meds might help. Your doctor may advise you to TTC while on those meds for a while and see if it works. If not, there are other options you can consider. Like IUI and IVF. They are highly efficient procedures. IUI is simple. IVF gets a little complicated. But I hope you don't have to go so far. Good luck TTC.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 07:25 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think it's about time you got your tests done. It's a no-brainer. It will clear a lot of things. You will feel at ease, as well. I hope everything works out well. Here's to hoping, there's no serious issue. Good luck and lots of baby dust for you.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in