vitex - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-02-2007, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

vitex

anyone know how much vitex I need to take to jumpstart my period? We want to start ttc soon and still no ppaf. I had to take it to get my period back after my first son but can't remember the dosage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-04-2007, 08:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hmm,I took it to help with implant, but never to start a period. I'll try to google later and see if I can find any info.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

in good news, I've had spotting and my face resembles a teenagers so I'm hoping the vitex is unnecessary.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I couldn't find any information on how much to take. It may be that you'd need to take it for a 10+ days and then stop like you would provera. I really have no idea Click here to enlarge I hope af shows on her own.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-23-2007, 05:51 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via MSN to Callah Send a message via Yahoo to Callah
Don't know if you've started your period or not.

If not, why not try progesterone cream a couple times a day for a couple of weeks then quit to bring it on?

Might help.

Vitex (Chaste tree berry) is natures "clomid". I'd start that after your first period. Just don't use it during your period.

Fuck I hate typing period. I always get the i and the o backwards. Click here to enlarge
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-24-2007, 04:06 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

AF never showed beyond the bit of spotting. I'm attempting night weaning and giving it a month. If she doesn't show up on her own I'll look into the progesterone or call the naturopath and get the vitex dosing.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 08:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear. In answer to your question if Vitex can bring on fertility I would say yes at least in my experience. I started taking vitex when my baby was about 3 months old. I decided to take it since I had been constantly spotting for two months. I was hoping it would regulate my hormones. I was not taking it to try and get pregnant but I was concerned about the constant bleeding. The vitex did seem to regulate my hormones as the spotting stopped and I started regular periods. I was taking my temps and I wasn't ovulating even with the regular periods. I didn't take my temps last month and apparently, I did ovulate and surprise I'm pregnant with number 5. My baby was almost 8 months old when I got pregnant. I've never gotten pregnant this soon so I do think the vitex had something to do with it. That's just my experience with it. But one thing I can tell that I take every decision after consulting the best Clinic in Ukraine, Lotus Clinic. It is best in any kind of pregnancy and motherhood problems. Hope I helped.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in