Sybermoms Parenting Forum

Sybermoms Parenting Forum (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/)
-   Insemination Station (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/125-insemination-station/)
-   -   TTC in 1 WEEK! (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/125-insemination-station/640966-ttc-1-week.html)

Heatherfly 02-08-2013 03:25 PM

TTC in 1 WEEK!

Hey everyone! I'm new to the site and just wanted to come in and say hi. My wife and i are trying to conceive for the first time next weekend and I can't wait!
We're using a private donor and inseminating by ourselves to start out.

I've been doing a lot of research on getting pregnant... There's a lot out there!! Right now I'm hopefully having my last period of the year! Haha! I'd love to hear advice on conceiving and your stories. I'm trying to keep it positive. I don't want to feel stressed before I even start.

My family is realllly fertile, so I'm hoping for the best!
Can't wait to share my journey!

Madame Merlot 02-08-2013 03:45 PM

:clap Good luck! I hope it's a quick journey :heart

Kat 02-08-2013 03:58 PM

Heather is a friend of mine - so if she needs access to the private area, I can vouch for her for being normal.

kylie 03-24-2018 07:41 AM

Hey. Good luck to you. YOur wife will conceive soon. You are doing great. Just keep this going. Be hopeful and just give out positive thoughts. It is going to happen before you know it. Keep us updated!

kylie 11-27-2018 12:12 PM

Hello. Just checking in. Any luck yet? I know someone who is going for IVF with donor sperm. The procedure will start soon. I really hope IUI works out for you guys. if it hasn't already, of course. Good luck.

Susie 12-03-2018 08:06 AM

Good luck, guys! Here's to a swift and successful journey. I had a lot of luck in my IVF procedure. It worked for me in the first cycle. I hope you guys don't have to wait, a lot, either. It can get really tough. Sending lots of baby dust your way.

Alena 12-06-2018 08:20 AM

Heather, hey! This is such a lovely post. It's great to see so much positivity. I'd love to share my own story! I was really worried when the doctor told me that I could not conceive naturally. After changing doctors, on the advice of my sister, I decided to consider assisted conception. The doctor was really nice. She suggested IUIs. It became our number one priority. Turned out, that was the push that we needed! It was a really good decision. I'm so glad I was brave enough to take it. Things worked out well. I hope you get to experience all this, too. Sending baby dust your way.

kylie 01-18-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alena (Post 12225064)
Heather, hey! This is such a lovely post. It's great to see so much positivity. I'd love to share my own story! I was really worried when the doctor told me that I could not conceive naturally. After changing doctors, on the advice of my sister, I decided to consider assisted conception. The doctor was really nice. She suggested IUIs. It became our number one priority. Turned out, that was the push that we needed! It was a really good decision. I'm so glad I was brave enough to take it. Things worked out well. I hope you get to experience all this, too. Sending baby dust your way.

Heyyyyy. How are you doing? I'm glad you went for assisted conception. I agree it takes a lot of courage. It's a huge step. But once you take it, things start to fall into place. I'm really happy to read about you. More power to you.