Am I crazy?? - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Am I crazy??

I'm 3 days after ovulation... And I swear I can feel something going on down there. I've always been able to feel when I ovulate.. That part is over. I read the fertilized egg puts out hormones to tell your uterine lining to thicken and prepare for implantation... Is it possible I could feel that going on? Hmmm Thoughts? Be honest now! Lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 10:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Ok, when I conceived Caroline, I swear I felt it happening. Click here to enlarge We had sex earlier that day, and that night I got super lightheaded and had to sit down on the garage floor. Two weeks later, I had a positive test. Of course it could be a fluke, but I just knew. Click here to enlarge

However, when I went to Rome and had embryos transferred to me I was certain I felt...um...rumblings from my uterine area that I assumed was one or more embryos implanting. However, none of them implanted, and I tested negative two weeks later.

So, I guess that doesn't help you at all, now does it? Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen and her squirrels View Post
Ok, when I conceived Caroline, I swear I felt it happening. Click here to enlarge We had sex earlier that day, and that night I got super lightheaded and had to sit down on the garage floor. Two weeks later, I had a positive test. Of course it could be a fluke, but I just knew. Click here to enlarge

However, when I went to Rome and had embryos transferred to me I was certain I felt...um...rumblings from my uterine area that I assumed was one or more embryos implanting. However, none of them implanted, and I tested negative two weeks later.

So, I guess that doesn't help you at all, now does it? Click here to enlarge
So cool that you felt it!!! I'm taking a first response test next Friday. Click here to enlarge
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 12:29 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I had a + test at 10 or 11 dpo (it may have actually been less than 10 days). I felt "stuff" too. Click here to enlarge My kids are 10 and 14 now so it is all a little sketchy as far as my memories go.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I didn't feel anything that I recall, but with DS especially, my boobs were like rock hard balls of burning fire about 2 weeks after. Click here to enlarge Unpleasant, but a sign nonetheless.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-22-2013, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyerin View Post
I didn't feel anything that I recall, but with DS especially, my boobs were like rock hard balls of burning fire about 2 weeks after. Click here to enlarge Unpleasant, but a sign nonetheless.
That doesn't sound fun. Lol!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes, it is possible. But it could be misleading too. You're not supposed to feel anything but you're expecting something to happen so you do end up feeling it. I hope you get pregnant though. Don't rely on this. You can take a pregnancy test now if you're curious. But the right results will show after a while. S you're going to have to wait in order to confirm it. Don't raise your hopes too high, if its negative, it might make you sad. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in