I just hope one day You can become a mother too. - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 04:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I agree with you. Seeing everyone around you having children when you don't is so sad. It feels like we are the only ones left. But I am glad that you did not lose hope. Whatever way you tried, I guess it's fine. It makes you happy so why would anyone object? Congratulations to you on baby's birth. I feel very happy for you. And thanks for wishing everyone else who is reading your post. One more thing is that IVF is not dramatic at all. I know there are drugs involved. But every treatment requires some drugs. So, it's just a way to have kids if one can't conceive naturally. Anyways, I wish you all the best with your future. Much love.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are feeling good now. Congratulations on your baby. It must be a great feeling for you. I know you must have been through much. It is not easy to go through all of this alone. Your husband has also left you in hard times. It is heartbreaking. But, I am glad you found the right man. Things well went for you. Seeing others conceiving makes you feel jealous. It is hard to see everyone around being pregnant. And, you are there trying your luck. Wih you a good luck for your future. God bless.
post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 07:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Life had been challenging you. Not able to have babies and DH leaving after one another is tough. It is actually heartbreaking. One needs to have real courage to bear all this. I am glad you did not lose hope. You tried your best to keep yourself happy. That is what I liked about you the most. This story of your will inspire many others who are in the same boat. I hope you make a super mommy now. Also, IVF is a painful process. But, it has also given eternal happiness to many couples. Talking about drugs, I am sure you have heard, 'No Pain No Gain.' Take good care! Much love to you.
post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 07:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there. Hope you are doing well. Although you suffered a lot. But you managed to get out of it. Congratulations on the baby. I hope you will have a safe journey. But dear IVF worked for a lot of people. IT's fruitful too. I have heard success stories of people. You got your happiness. I am glad to hear it. I hope you will be the best mother. Good luck. God bless you.
post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 09:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, how are you? Well, IVF is not something dramatic. It is an assisted method to conceive. Many women can't conceive naturally. They've got fertility issues. You must be aware of such problems. In that case, doctors sometimes recommend the couple to go for IVF. It is painful, no doubt. But if it gets successful, it blesses a couple with so much happiness. They get their baby via this procedure. I hope you are getting me. Anyways, congratulations to you on your baby. I am really happy for you. I hope you stay happy always. And thanks for wishing everyone else too. I hope people get inspired by your post and never lose hope. Wishing you best of luck with your future.
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-05-2018, 03:14 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh! Thats so sad about your married life dear. I can understand the hardships you have gone through in your life . I know how much it hurts. It is so painful and stressful as well. It disturbs your entire life.By the way Congratulations on the birth of your baby.I'm so happy for you.You are a courageous woman. It needs alot of courage to share your story with others. Motherhood is a great blessing. Every woman dreams of having a baby . I pray to God for you as well as your child. Being a single parent is a tough job but hats off to you dear. Lots of blessings to the child. Wish you good luck .
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 05:53 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Your story made me sad. My heartiest congratulation to you on your success! I'm 100% agreed with you. Having children is the biggest desire of any lady. Childlessness is very painful. But you have overcome it in time. All the best for future!
post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 08:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh dear!Sad to hear that your marriage life went unsuccesful.It was not your fault dear.These are the decisions that are made by nature.What we  have to do is just to obey these decisions.I know its just heartbreaking and challenging for you lady.You have gone through many hardships dear.I know it was really hard for you.But I congratulate on your decision.Its definitely isolating without kids.You seems desperate about baby.And soon you'll become a mother.Dear,you are lucky that you found a source to have a baby.I appreciate your courage.And I hope one day you'll be posting happily about your baby.Good luck dear.Best wishes for you.
post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 08:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am sorry that you had to go through the experience. These few years must have been difficult. I am glad you went on. Finally, you got what you wanted. Congratulations on that. You took the risk to become a parent single-handedly. That shows how courageous you are. It is not easy to become a single parent. I had a dream to have children too. Unfortunately, I could not because of a hysterectomy. I had to then opt for surrogacy. But I am happy that even though I won't be giving it birth, still, it would be biologically related to me. I am so happy now. I hope all infertile women be happy in some way. Wishing you a lot of luck.
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Nisa. Your story is really very astonishing. I just apprecaite that there are still some good people exist in the world who are doing it for money. I am really feeling very glad for you. Congratulation for becoming mother. I hope that everyone can have their own baby.
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Dear. Nisa, your story is really full of ups and down. I really appreciate that you did not give up despite of these condition. You deserve to be a mother. One of my friend also had a baby through IVF. And she is living a very happy life. No doubt, infertility treatment has changed the lifes of so many infertile couples. Best of luck to all.
post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-08-2018, 01:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Sorry to say but I don't like your post. Instead of doing this thing you can adopt a child. It was a very wrong way of getting a child. I am not going to support you. I hope you can understand that we cant always get what we desire. It really doesn't mean we find the wrong ways to do it. I hope you understand

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in