I just hope one day You can become a mother too. - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-07-2018, 02:55 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I just hope one day You can become a mother too.

I married when I was 24 but as time went on, our relationship deteriorated and I left when I was 30. Unfortunately my second marriage also broke up within a few years, before we had a chance to have children. IVF seemed too dramatic, with all the drugs involved. Eventually I found a fertility clinic willing to treat single women. I have done a lot of internet dating over the years so, although this had an entirely different purpose, I put up my profile and photo. I discovered that some donors offered artificial insemination (AI) . One guy I met, Seamus He came to my flat six times over the five days I was ovulating. Then finally we make a child. Not having a child, when all your friends are married with children, can be socially isolating. I just hope one day You can become a mother too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-23-2018, 08:50 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Happy to know about you. Congratulation on the birth of your baby. I hope you are doing great. Thank you so much for wishing luck to everybody. I also also everyone here gets what they want. As soon as possible. Lots of love to you. Sending wishes and health to you. More power to you.
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-24-2018, 02:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is disappointing, heartbreaking and extremely challenging for a woman like you. Your relationship was not as strong in the past as it should have been. Now when you have made up your mind to become a single parent I really salute your courage. It is nothing wrong with this. Motherhood is the ultimate goal. If you have not found a satisfactory donor why don't you try contacting some fertility agency like those in Ukraine? I think they would have the right solution for you.
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-24-2018, 07:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. Hope you are doing well. Congratulations on your pregnancy. My point of view about this whole thing is a bit different. I wanted a baby so bad. But only with my husband. I don't think I'd want one if he wasn't by my side. When I got the news about my infertility, I went into depression. Jut the thought of never being able to make my dream come true made me sick. I found out about surrogacy services being provided in Ukraine and I started considering it for myself. My eggs are perfectly fine. So we chose gestational surrogacy for me. This really did make my dream of having my own baby come true. The child I have now has our genes. He is related to us biologically. Only his carrier was different. We don't even care about my infertility now.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-24-2018, 10:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am sorry. You will get t have a baby one day. You seem very desperate to have one. Me too, dear. I just hope that women like us get to find their happiness someday. It really gets hard. Coping with people gets so difficult. When your heart isn't happy, nothing feels good. I hope that you are understanding my point. We just have to stay strong. I have been trying to find a solution. My BFF has suggested me a clinic. I am thinking about trying it out. Waiting to get paid and then I'll be off on the road for my treatment.
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 03-25-2018, 05:55 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Congratulations!!!At last, your efforts give you reward.So happy that you have this great news.Being a mother I knew the value of kids.No one wants and survive too without children.I wish and pray that nobody has the tough time while conceiving.Wishing you happy and blessed life in future.Much love and care.
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, hey, that sounds good. What is this procedure like? I mean, how is it carried out? Also, won't the guy somehow be legally entitled for the baby? This sounds somewhat like sperm donation? Except, you know who donated it! :winks: Anyway, congratulations! I also got my baby with surrogacy.
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 11:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, this is something new. No one has the right to judge you on your decision. If you wanted a baby it was your right to have one. Glad that things worked out for you. I recently got divorced. We had a baby via surrogacy early on. He took the baby away from me. I might think of this procedure too.
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 10:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey @nisa256, may God bless you. your story is very emotional and motivating. Thanks for the wish and now I think I can really become a mother. life is hard for a woman and society makes it harder. you faced very bad times. It’s depressing and heartbreaking when your most beloved one leaves you for no reason. It was not your fault dear, these are the decisions made by nature and we have to obey them. But happy to know that humanity is still alive. A beam of hope is still there in complete darkness. Dear, you are very lucky that you have found some source to have a baby. Surrogacy is a blessing and surrogate mothers are like angels. One should also appreciate them for their great services. I’m also trying to conceive for 3 years but still childless. After reading your experience, I got some hope. Can you please guide me in this regard to have my own child too?
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It definitely is difficult not to be able to conceive. I mean I have been married for soo many years however still have been unable to conceive. I believe it is all about where your fate takes you. I am sure for you being single and not being able to have a child would have been difficult. However, life had other plans for you and you now have a child. Congratulations to you, I am sure you're excited about this new journey of motherhood. I, on the other hand, have taken the route of assisted conceptions. I have started visiting this clinic abroad they have been helping me out and let's see how things go now.
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 11:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You have a sad story, but all's well that ends well, right? Congratulations on having a baby! You're very right. It's definitely isolating if you don't have a kid, among a group of mother friends. I know how you felt. Well, I'm happy for you. I hope you have an amazing life ahead. Much love.xx
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 07:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am extremely sorry about your unfortunate story. Life is a struggle. Nothing around us happens smoothly. With every goofd thing there is some bad associated. This is actually the real picture of the life. If we start thinking about the life this way then many problems can be resolved. The best treatment for the infertility is that think positive. If despair, disappointment and frustration engulf you then nothing can bring you back to the normal. It is essential to come to terms with the situation. What happened with you was an accident. Yoou were not resposible for all that happened to you. Today infertility is not something to cry over. It can be resolved through number of ways. Medication is the first step. If it fails to give you the pleasure then you can check for the medical procedures like surrogacy or IVF. These procedures have brought a great deal of change in the lives of the couples who are hopeless and feeling low. I hope and I wish that you will find the best soution for your problem too.
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2018, 01:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. Hoping that you are doing great. Congrats on your pregnancy. I'm currently facing issues. I needed a child so badly. My DH is supportive too. I asked me about having surrogacy treatment and he agreed. When I got the news about my barrenness, I felt shocked. All my dreams were shattered. One of my friends informed me about a prominent clinic offering surrogacy. I began thinking about it. My eggs are superbly fine. So we picked gestational surrogacy. This truly made my fantasy true. I now twin through surrogacy treatment. Both of them are healthy and sound. Finally I successful coped with it. Good wishes for your treatment too!
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2018, 07:48 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello lovely lady.I knew how much it is tough that you are able to have your baby.I think there is no happiness and enjoyment without kids.It's a great blessing.No one can survive without children.Every couple wants that their life is complete with their kids.I wished that no one had to face this tough time.Wishing you all the best of luck.
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-16-2018, 06:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I am sorry for you to have been through. I am happy for you. You finally got a baby. Miscarriages take alot out of a woman. I can feel the pain. I had three miscarriages and then it left me infertile. I was so upset but this was in fate. I finally decided to accept it. Then I went for surrogacy on my husband's suggestion. We went for it to a clinic in Europe. Today I am a happy mother. I have no more worries in my life.
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-12-2018, 02:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Its great that it worked out for you. What clinic was that? A friend of mine is looking for aome treatment. She is single too. Finding a clinic who treats singles is a bit hard for her. She would be excited if I just give hher the name. Money is not a problem for her. Your help is expected. Thanks in advance.
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 10:44 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"nisa256 I can understand your grief. For your loss, I am so sorry. I will help you as I can do. I know it hurts. When family also become against you feel like a dead man. It’s a bitter reality of our society that a woman with kids is considered respectable. They should think about those who are infertile. I have seen many women who lie to their relatives about their pregnancy. I know they also do wrong. They shouldn’t do that. But they are compelled to do this. Don’t be panic about this matter. This world is so selfish. It supports those whose time is good. Your time will be good after some time. Go for an artificial process in Ukraine but never tell a lie to your beloved ones regarding your pregnancy.
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 05:31 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello ladies. Congratulations on having a pregnancy. You really make a great struggle. I feel so sorry for what you had gone through in the past. You are such a brave lady. Well, I am an infertile person. I faced infertility for five years. Now I came to about surrogacy. I and DH have decided go for it to have children. I hope best for me. Please pray for me. Good luck to all.
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 01:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, your story is very emotional and motivating. Thanks for the wish and now I think I can really become a mother. life is hard for a woman and society makes it harder. you faced very bad times. It’s depressing and heartbreaking when your most beloved one leaves you for no reason. It was not your fault dear, these are the decisions made by nature and we have to obey them. But happy to know that humanity is still alive. A beam of hope is still there in complete darkness. Dear, you are very lucky that you have found some source to have a baby. Surrogacy is a blessing and surrogate mothers are like angels. One should also appreciate them for their great services. I’m also trying to conceive for 3 years but still childless. After reading your experience, I got some hope.
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 09:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisa256 View Post
I married when I was 24 but as time went on, our relationship deteriorated and I left when I was 30. Unfortunately my second marriage also broke up within a few years, before we had a chance to have children. IVF seemed too dramatic, with all the drugs involved. Eventually I found a fertility clinic willing to treat single women. I have done a lot of internet dating over the years so, although this had an entirely different purpose, I put up my profile and photo. I discovered that some donors offered artificial insemination (AI) . One guy I met, Seamus He came to my flat six times over the five days I was ovulating. Then finally we make a child. Not having a child, when all your friends are married with children, can be socially isolating. I just hope one day You can become a mother too.
Well, that's just like sperm donation but a little dramatic. I don't want to be mean...But, anyway! I'm glad it worked for you. Best of luck! IVF isn't dramatic. It works really fine for those who can't have it the other way. I hope you understand with time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in