Unexplained fertility problems - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-26-2018, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Unexplained fertility problems

Hi there! How are you doing? I am not so good. Recently, after years of TTC I went to the doctor and he told me that is everything OK with me. Well, this is his opinion. Now, either is problem in my usband or it's about something called unexplained fertility problems. I convinced my husband to go on fertility tests next week. I am wondering what if his tests turn to be fine? If it's about something that has no name how can we treat that?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-26-2018, 12:25 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi! Welcome! I am sorry that you are not feeling OK. It'salways difficult to found out that you have infertility issues, no matter whatis the reason. Your case is difficult because you don't know what is theproblem.Your doctor maydiagnose an unexplained fertility problem if there's no obvious reason for yourinfertility (meaning all test results are normal). Some experts believe subtledifferences in the way the reproductive system works may cause this type ofinfertility. This can include differences in follicle development, spermfunction, or the fertilization process. Experts also theorize that lifestylefactors such as being significantly underweight or overweight, regularlyconsuming too much caffeine or alcohol, and smoking may be contributingfactors as well.
Possible solutions are fertility drugs or ivf.

post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-26-2018, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thank you Alana for quick replay. If this is reallyunexplained infertility what are the chances for me to conceive? This drugs youmentioned, what is the success rate in that case?
post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-26-2018, 12:53 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

For couples with unexplained infertility, the pregnancy rateis between 9 and 26 percent per treatment cycle when fertility drugs are usedin combination with artificial insemination. With IVF, the live birth rate isabout 30 percent per treatment cycle, but that figure varies depending on age. Wait that your husband get the test result and then see wheater he will need some therapy. If fertility drugs doesn't work you can still try with ivf. In good fertility clinic you have a good chances to have a baby.

post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 11:47 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanija View Post
Hi there! How are you doing? I am not so good. Recently, after years of TTC I went to the doctor and he told me that is everything OK with me. Well, this is his opinion. Now, either is problem in my usband or it's about something called unexplained fertility problems. I convinced my husband to go on fertility tests next week. I am wondering what if his tests turn to be fine? If it's about something that has no name how can we treat that?
Well, It's like something out of normal. I think you should get a second opinion from some other OBs. Well, I know infertility issues are too complicated...But, sometimes you should really go for a second opinion. Get your tests done somewhere else! You really need it! Otherwise, if things don't work out and you're still blank...Then I think you should really go for other procedures like IVF, IUI. I don't think you should waste any more years...Be strong right now! You and husband both need it! I've also had an IVF as I had some hormonal imbalance which made me unable to conceive...I used to have MCs...But, IVF worked out for me. So, yeah! Wish you better luck! xx
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-30-2018, 12:09 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! Wait for your husband's fertility tests. And even if they are negative don't worry there are many ways of conceiving a baby now. Like IVF or surrogacy or fertility drugs. Even I tried surrogacy and it was successful. The success rate of these both techniques are 95%. So relax and stay positive. Because being positive at this time is important.
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2018, 10:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. I am fine. Sorry to hear that you are not fine. I wish you good health and spirit. There are many reasons behind the infertility. But yes, sometimes it is unexplained. Since it is dream of every women to be a mum. But being infertile doesn't means that you cannot be mum. Because then there are other ways you can opt for. Surrogacy and IVF are the procedures. In these procedures you can have your baby.
In the world of modernization, almost every thing is possible. Both of these processes have their own positive aspects. If you want, I can help you.
But first of all I wish everything goes right. You won't need me then Click here to enlarge I wish this for you Click here to enlarge
Good luck Click here to enlarge
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 08:02 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. If your doctor says that everything is fine with you then you should not be this worried. It is good that your husband has decided to get himself checked. Most of the time men take it as an issue of ego. Wait until his results get back. If something turns out to be wrong with him then there are many treatments to deal with that. Even if something is not wrong with him then there might be a minor issue that can be easily solved so you do not have to stress about it so much.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 08:35 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there girl! Why are you stressing so much if everything is alright with you? Wait for your husband to get checked. Once he has been checked then consult your doctors for some treatments. There are so many ways to solve your problem believe me. Stay strong and hopeful. Do not stress about problems that can be solved easily.
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there Melanija! Welcome to the forum sweetie. I feel so bad for you, in mostly cases the problem is in the wife, but in your case it's different. If your husband's results are negative don't worry okay, because infertility in men is much easier to treat instead of women. But if it's positive then you don't know what to do, because you don't know the reason behind your infertility. Maybe your lifestyle is the one behind it? Do you drink or smoke? Because they also cause infertility. Are you not taking care of your diet? Are you getting enough sleep? Are you stressed? There are many things which can be the reason behind your infertility. Maybe you're overweight. But don't worry there are many ways through which you can conceive successfully. Treatments like IVF, IUI, Surrogacy, there are many options for you to conceive, just choose whatever suits you the best. Don't lose hope hon! Stay strong! Take care of yourself. Good luck! Much Love!
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-12-2018, 11:23 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think you have no problem in your body as your doctor explained you earlier. Your husband might have some sperm issues, he should consult doctor for this. There can be one more problem of timings. Or hormonal imbalance that might causing some problems in your life. Just keep trying hard and have proper treatment if you truly want to have a baby in your life. Best of luck too you, Hope both of you have safe treatment.
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-07-2018, 01:16 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope your husband's results are positive. This happens to a lot of people. You might just be having trouble conceiving. Track your ovulation days properly. Take care of your health and start working out if possible. You can keep on trying to get pregnant. If you still don't get pregnant, consider going for IVF. IVF is a technique of assisted conception. I'm sure it will work for you. Good luck
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-08-2018, 03:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dear Melanija It is sad that you are having problems in conceiving. I can understand your feelings very well. As you have mentioned that your husband has to go for some tests so don't lose hope. There might be some way out to resolve your issues. It isn't as problematic as you think. Your infertility is not confirmed. There are so many people who are TTC for a very long time. These people conceive years after the marriage. There might be some deficiency that is hindering your conception. It is also possible that the destiny does not want you to have the happiness of being a mother right now. Let the tests of your husband come. This would give a much clearer picture of your status. Even if there is infertility there is nothing to feel stressed or depressed. You can avail many medical treatments for answering this problem. I will pray that your road to motherhood brings you closer to the destination.
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-09-2018, 03:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Melanija! I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going good at your side. I understand it gets hard to stop thinking about this. It makes you so much upset and stressed that you can't do anything about it. Well, for now, i think you should wait for your husband's test reports. Make sure that everything is okay with his health. If he has some issues, then ask him to get himself properly treated. help him to go through this situation. and if it's the opposite case, then you can go for alternatives. you can go for surrogacy. i am not asking you to do it at any cost. it is just a suggestion. even i have gone through this process. i wanted a baby that would be biologically mine. and i have a baby boy who is 8 months old. i feel so happy and satisfied. it's all because of a clinic in Europe that made it all possible. try doing some research on the stuff and then take a decision. good luck!
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-12-2018, 10:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. I feel like you should let your husband's report come first. Because problems arise only because of reasons. I don't know thing something like infertility could exist on its own. So get your husband tested. And then you can have him treated if there's an issue. Otherwise, you can go for IVF or surrogacy. These are great alternatives for parents who want to conceive but cannot naturally. Also, you should try not to overthink it. I know it's very hard to keep your mind off of something like that. I also had to go through it and I was consumed by it. I was Click here to enlarge when I had my second miscarriage. Hopefully, you'll conceive soon. Just don't stress a lot as it can also keep you from conceiving. Best of luck and keep us updated with the results, would love to help you out.
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I just wanted to check on you. Did the results come back? Though private messaging you won't be a nice idea. Actually, I am going through something similar. If this idea helped you then I would go for it too. I have always blamed myself for my childlessness. Hoping to get a reply soon.
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-13-2018, 09:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Melanija! I'm so sorry to hear about your situation, dear. I deeply empathize with you. Life is being very unfair to you. I would suggest you take multiple opinions from different doctors. Also, infertility is very common nowadays. And so are its treatments. Even if your infertility declares to be unexplained, don't worry. There are many other methods of having a baby. Modern methods like IVF and Surrogacy has made lives easier. You have to think out of the box now. Everything will be fine. I hope your husband's test results are also normal. Good Luck!
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-25-2018, 05:56 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, I am sorry that you are not feeling good.I am also facing unexplained infertility.My husband is the very fertile.No issue was there.But I diagnosed infertility.It is the worst thing in the universe.Children are the great blessing.No one can survive without them.I had my baby with IVF process in Ukraine.Now, my life is complete.Best wishes.
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 07:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes, you should do some fertility tests. If your doctor cant explained the problem then the only way for the explanation is to get tested.
Without a doubt, children are the greatest blessings. If still after your tests you cant get pregnant you can go for surrogacy. It is the best option for infertile couples.
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-27-2018, 08:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Unexplained infertility can definitely be an issue. As that is the most common reason as to why so many couples are unable to conceive. If you have been TTC for a year. I would suggest you consider IUI as an option. After which IVF and surrogacy are two options that are also considered by various couples. However, it really depends on the complexities being faced by the individual as well. As I myself am in the same boat of TTC.I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve. This was definitely hard for me to accept. As the doctors told me that my hormones were imbalanced. Also, my AF was also irregular. So due to all these complications, IUI was also not working for me. I had to go through 3 cycles of IUI all of which failed. So life has definitely been not on my side. I have recently come across this clinic I hope they are able to help me out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in