hope - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-19-2018, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

hope

I just checked out the page of this surrogacy clinic in Ukraine. I have to say I知 surprised. Surrogacy normally costs a lot but have you guys seen their prices. I myself went for their standard package when I had my baby. But I just found out, even their VIP package is extremely affordable. This just keeps getting better. I知 so glad now because money won't be a problem for anyone who wants to go for it now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-21-2018, 09:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Kylie! I hope you're doing fine. Thank you so much for this information. It's happy to see how women are being aware of these things nowadays. Biotexcom is definitely an amazing clinic. I had my dreams come true from there only. Super affordable packages. Such friendly staff. The doctors are experienced and use the latest technologies. Provide free transportation and even accommodation to the patients from abroad. Thumbs up to them! I really praise them when I look at my daughter. She's merely a gift! I recommend the clinic to everyone. Everyone deserves to be happy! I hope people benefit from this.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2018, 06:46 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hiii. Yes, i read about everything they are offering. I'm so surprised at their prices. They are very low and the facilities they are providing with them is just too good. I read so many good reviews about them. Literally, every one who has an experience with them has something good to say. I'm planning to have another baby. I'll definitely consider this clinic. They take full responsibility for you in Ukraine. From your stay to your transport and the food you eat, they take care of everything. And the thing about multiple tries is also wonderful. This means your money is definitely not going to waste. You will end up having a baby 100%. If you are going to have a baby through surrogacy I wish you luck. Almost everyone who has an experience with them is saying good things about them. Hard work and good deeds don't stay hidden.
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2018, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hiii. Yes, i read about everything they are offering. I'm so surprised at their prices. They are very low and the facilities they are providing with them is just too good. I read so many good reviews about them. Literally, every one who has an experience with them has something good to say. I'm planning to have another baby. I'll definitely consider this clinic. They take full responsibility for you in Ukraine. From your stay to your transport and the food you eat, they take care of everything. And the thing about multiple tries is also wonderful. This means your money is definitely not going to waste. You will end up having a baby 100%. If you are going to have a baby through surrogacy I wish you luck. Almost everyone who has an experience with them is saying good things about them. Hard work and good deeds don't stay hidden.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-23-2018, 02:42 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is so nice of you to share your story. I have been searching a lot of clinics ever since I am afraid of being infertile. As I am suffering from endometriosis from the age of 20. I never thought it as a problem since then. But after marriage, as we are not been able to conceive I am very much afraid now. I am up to this clinic too. I when talked to my DH he was so supportive. Due to which I am feeling strong and better.
I came to know that they have affordable packages and nice services. They have a great environment and friendly staff. And today, after reading your post it is even more clear to me.
They really are the best ones. I am surely gonna search more about them. I hope to hear more from you and other people about this one. I wish everyone a happy life with their babies. Wishing you luck and success in future.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-24-2018, 06:18 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes dear.Happy to know you find hope.I had also 2 children with surrogacy.In the clinic of Biotexcom.I am not financially strong and stable too much.I never ever thought about this process in any other country.My husband was not agreed to have the kid through this process.But after visiting this country, He would change his mind.We both think it's totally out of range.but not really, it's affordable.I much thankful and appreciate their staff.They are doing a great job.I am feeling hesitation to clear my some issues.Believe they are creating the very friendly environment to deal all very politely.I must appreciate them.I am sending you all the positivity and luck to all ladies.I knew there is always happiness after sadness.Nothing is Everlast.Good luck.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-25-2018, 06:40 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Thanks to all the girls here who took time out and read my post. Also for replying to it. I really appreciate each of you sharing your experiences and problems. Infertility is growing day my day. I don't know if our diet has a role to play in it. But the fact is it is one of the leading problems of this world. A lot of couples especially women end up with depression because of this. The pressure from the in-laws is very hard to deal with it. The pressure from some of the husbands is unbearable too. We ladies with supportive husbands are very lucky. I'm very thankful for mine. He is always here for me. He stood by me in our hard time. during the whole procedure of surrogacy, he was very supportive of me. I got out of depression. I have a happy family now. Everyone deserves to experience this. I hope everyone gets to, too. Good luck to you all. I wish for all the good things for you.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-27-2018, 07:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylie View Post
Thanks to all the girls here who took time out and read my post. Also for replying to it. I really appreciate each of you sharing your experiences and problems. Infertility is growing day my day. I don't know if our diet has a role to play in it. But the fact is it is one of the leading problems of this world. A lot of couples especially women end up with depression because of this. The pressure from the in-laws is very hard to deal with it. The pressure from some of the husbands is unbearable too. We ladies with supportive husbands are very lucky. I'm very thankful for mine. He is always here for me. He stood by me in our hard time. during the whole procedure of surrogacy, he was very supportive of me. I got out of depression. I have a happy family now. Everyone deserves to experience this. I hope everyone gets to, too. Good luck to you all. I wish for all the good things for you.
Yeah, Surrogacy is the great process.I am so much appreciated this clinic.Doing a great job.Only for this clinic, I had to fulfill my dreams.I never think that I get success in this way.I am so fortunate that have to go through for this process in this clinic.I am not conceiving my child naturally.After coming to know that I was totally depressed.I do not have the kid in my life.how can I survive?but I knew everything got time and some patience.My husband is very desperate to have the kid.He is caring but in that case, he is showing some anger.because he just wants the kid in any condition.And after the great search, I have to find this clinic.I am so blessed that I have to take this process to this clinic.Hope all the ladies get the much positive result through this process by this clinic.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-28-2018, 09:35 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes, I am also agreed with you.There is a lot of clinics but the clinic of Ukraine doing the great effort.The most important thing that attracts so many and also me is also their packages.I am so impressed and appreciated by all the staff.I had my kid through surrogacy in this clinic.I had a great experience in this clinic.I wish and pray for other ladies find the baby dust.Best wishes.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylie View Post
I just checked out the page of this surrogacy clinic in Ukraine. I have to say I知 surprised. Surrogacy normally costs a lot but have you guys seen their prices. I myself went for their standard package when I had my baby. But I just found out, even their VIP package is extremely affordable. This just keeps getting better. I知 so glad now because money won't be a problem for anyone who wants to go for it now.
I appreciate your information. It is pleasing to know that women have sought out ways. Earlier they used to be depressed on what they do not have. Due to awareness, they can be blessed fully now. Surrogacy is surely the last resort for infertile couples. It is legal in Ukraine. Biotex.com is doing a great job. I have seen many videos of biotex. These are also very useful.
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-06-2018, 09:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I am glad people now consider surrogacy a lot. I agreed that the clinic is so affordable. I went for surrogacy from the same clinic. I had a miscarriage and after that I faced infertility. After wasting a lot of time on treatments I decided to go for surrogacy. I asked my husband and so he agreed. He wanted babies badly too. So we started searching for a clinic in Europe. My gynaecologist suggested this clinic to us. We were so happy that we found such clinic. We Emailed them our complication and asked them to find a surrogate for us. So we went there and they provided all the facilities and they searched our matching surrogate. They surrogate was healthy from every aspect. She late gave birth to a healthy baby. I was so happy and now we are planning to have another baby.
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 11:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I agree with you. Surrogacy is usually very expensive. I had my baby abroad too. We found a great surrogacy package with unlimited attempts. They even offered free accommodation. What clinic are you talking about, though? I'd like to know to compare packages.
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 05:36 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

All things considered, better believe it! You ought to go for that! It's an awesome methodology to run with. As of late, my DH's associate simply had her surrogacy at a center in Ukraine. They were happy with it as their family obstetrician alluded them and they even had effective attempt...They would not like to have in the USA however. You ought to likewise observe what's better for you
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-14-2018, 12:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

So nice of you for sharing your story. I'm also facing infertility and currently looking for some good clinic. As I am experiencing endometriosis from the age of 23. I never considered it as a big issue. After marriage, we started TTC but failed much time, that was the moment to think. I visited this clinic as well. I discussed it with my DH and he supported me a lot. Because of which was feeling strong and optimistic. I came to know that more than thousand people already had surrogacy experience from there. Their building and staff both are nice and corporative. Your post really refreshed my old memories. Surrogate mothers are truly angels. Nearly, I'm planning to have another baby through surrogacy. Many individuals have praised this clinic. I wish that everyone will accomplish their dream one day. Wishing you good luck and better achievement in future.
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-16-2018, 07:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Surrogacy is a renowned procedure to help the IPs and the infertile couples. It is really great remedy for those who have lost all hope. The most important thing for any IP planning for surrogacy is the rate and cost of surrogacy. When they try to find out the rate of surrogacy they get confused about the rates. It is because of this cost and rate that most of the IPs stop thinking about the surrogacy process. Surrogacy is a multiple phase process. It is not merely a medical procedure but a sum of multiple steps. The surrogacy begins with some pre procedure documentation. In later times the procedure requires profound screening tests that are essential for the process. In all these steps there are some bucks required. The major payments are related to the compensations of the surrogate, the cost of the fertility agency, the fee of the doctor and the cost of the procedure. The prices vary from place to place and clinic to clinic. It is very important to compare the different rates before you decide for the procedure. There is no doubt that the cost is much greater than the other options but at the same time surrogacy gives the best treat to the IPs.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-21-2018, 11:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yes @caroline1975 I agree. Surrogacy is a lengthy process. It involves the use of modern technology. It is complicated. Those clinics are giving us their best skills. They are helping us achieve our biggest dreams. Parenthood is a dream that is not easily taken. They'll obviously have to charge for that. If they charge lesser than their technology requires, how would we have babies? IVF or surrogacy both require a lot of resources. Most important are surrogate mothers. Obviously the cost is high. They need medical and emotional support. They need better diets than before. All for who? All for us. The intended parents.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-23-2018, 08:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have heard surrogacy is very expensive. I am shocked to read about the clinic you mentioned. Where exactly is it? How many kinds of packages does it offer? My friend lives in USA. She couldn't conceive naturally. They had to go with surrogacy. I was surprised to hear the cost. It cost them a fortune. It was very expensive. I dont know if the clinic you mentioned is better or not. I will check their website. Maybe in future, I can help someone. Thanks for sharing the information though. This is a great step taken by you.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-24-2018, 11:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi @Emilyking, your friends had it in the USA? I live there, too. It is batshit expensive here. Did they sell their house to get it? Just kidding, please don't be offended. I'm asking because I've had surrogacy, too. We searched everywhere in the USA. Not even one clinic matched our affordability. I'd like to know which one your friends chose. I am considering of having surrogacy again. I have a baby already with the first round. But I would definitely like another one. I always wanted more babies. I'd be happy if we can find an affordable clinic in USA this time.
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. Thank you so much for commenting on my post. I read all the comments. To be honest, I'm overjoyed. It's so good to see how many people benefitted from this clinic. It's amazing. Congratulations you all. You deserved it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in