IVF stories - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Good luck to your friend! The only thing she needs to worry about is the two-week wait, haha! That can be really annoying. Apart from that, she should hope for the best! I'd love it if you could keep us updated on her situation. Really hope things work out for her. And, she doesn't have to wait, a lot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 12-08-2018, 08:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

She must be so excited! I remember the time when I was about to undergo IVF. I was really nervous, as well. It's natural, you know. It'll be fine. I'm glad she has a good friend around her. Hopefully, things work out for her!
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-06-2019, 05:31 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena View Post
Hi, Kylie! This is really positive. I'm happy for your friend. Tell her to chill out. I'm sure the doctors have suggested it because they think it's a good option for her. She'll have to be patient. It doesn't necessarily work out in the initial cycles. It can take a few attempts. Took me three! Just make sure she doesn't lose hope. Good luck to her. I genuinely hope she doesn't wait a lot. It can be really hard. The two-week wait is awful! But good things come to those who wait! xx
Hii. Hope you are well. Thanks for commenting here. It makes me so happy to see your concern about us. I'm glad you stayed hopeful throughout your journey. Congratulations on finally getting pregnant through IVF. Thanks for the advice!
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-06-2019, 05:34 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
Exciting times for her! Tell her to relax, because getting anxious won't help her. I was also nervous, but I'm glad I did not have to wait. It happened for me in the first attempt. So lucky, I know! I hope she gets to experience this happiness. Good luck to her.
Hello Susie. Thank you so much for commenting here. You are such a lucky person. It rarely happens in the first attempt. But I'm glad it did for you. Congratulations. It took my friends two transfer to finally conceive. The doctors hoped it would happen. They weren't wrong.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julianna View Post
She must be so excited! I remember the time when I was about to undergo IVF. I was really nervous, as well. It's natural, you know. It'll be fine. I'm glad she has a good friend around her. Hopefully, things work out for her!
She was excited, yeah. But she was really nervous and stressed out too. She was so stressed out because of the possibility of this failing for her. But I'm glad it didn't. There were a few bumps along the way. But she made it!!! Thank you for your comment.
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 07:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Kylie, stress is normal. It's okay to feel that way. It's quite a tough experience, to be fair. I don't blame her to be feeling all this. It's just good to see that she decided to go for it, either way. It makes me really happy to know that it all worked out well. I'm so happy for her! Send her my felicitations!
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 06:59 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond View Post
Hey, it felt good to hear about your friend. Tell her not to stress over it. Stress ruins such treatments. She needs to be completely relaxed about it. Only this way it will go successfully. I am sure everything will go fine for her. Keep us updated regarding the whole treatment. xx
Hello. Thank you for your comment. I tried telling her that a million times. But there was nothing I could do to distract her. But your stories have helped her a lot. She is feeling better about this. Thank for your concern. You guys are amazing.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in