Update - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2018, 08:06 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Update

Heyyyy. How is everyone doing? So here's a little update on my friend suffering from PCOS. She got a call from her clinic yesterday. They told her that they have fixed a date for the stat of her first IVF cycle. Yep! it is really happening. We are so excited for her. Hope everything goes well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2018, 08:17 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! I'm very well, thank you. I hope you're doing fine as well. I'm glad to see your excitement for your friend. I hope she has an amazing process done and she conceives soon. Don't worry, IVF is said to be very successful. I wish her luck and happiness!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-28-2018, 09:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi ladies!It's really encouraging to see all the ladies being so strong.I want to share my story too.Since childhood, I dreamt of a big family with at least 3-4 children. After finishing school, I decided that I want to work with children. I get a great pleasure from it. I work as a nanny in kindergarten. I always spend a lot of time with children and dream about my own. Unfortunately, Iím infertile. I have diagnosed it a few years ago. So, I decided to use IVF. With my husband, we tried to do the procedure in one clinic in Brussels. Unfortunately, the eggs appeared to be of low quality. After three attempts there was no result. After some month of searching, we decided to go to Ukraine. It is one of the countries, where doctors use only fresh biomaterial. In one of the clinics, Biotexcom there`s such a good offer. Surprisingly, on the second try, I got pregnant! My baby is 8 month now.
Best of luck to you too.You go girl.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicejay View Post
Hey there! I'm very well, thank you. I hope you're doing fine as well. I'm glad to see your excitement for your friend. I hope she has an amazing process done and she conceives soon. Don't worry, IVF is said to be very successful. I wish her luck and happiness!
Hey. Thanks a lot for this. We are very hopeful. We have read many success stories of IVF for people who have PCOS. A lot of them conceived just after their first cycle. So we think this is possible for my friend too. Please remember her in your prayers. It would mean a lot.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 09:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! Congratulations to you and your sister for being a mother! I do actually have some questions. The whole process, how long does it take? And how exactly do the carry out this? I also want to that if one provides there own eggs but the pregnancy doesn't take place are we supposed to pay for another treatment with the donor's egg? I am just asking because even I am looking into this process. Your help will be appreciated.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-29-2018, 12:02 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am so happy It will go fine. IVF really helps many people. She's gonna get to hold her baby very soon. Do read out my comment for her. It will make her happy. Tell her to be calm. The treatment is known for its successful results. I hope that the clinic is good enough. It is so hard to find nice clinics these days. I hope that this one is good do. Keep us updated throughout the treatment. It will really make me happy. I'll be looking forward to your post.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-30-2018, 11:51 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

OMG that is so exciting! I hope she conceives on the first attempt! This must be such a nervous time for her. You know, I've read that women with PCOs become more fertile as they age. Somewhere around 40 years of age. Is that true? Good luck to her for her procedure. Update us soon!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-31-2018, 10:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Kylie, I hope you're doing well. I hope things go well for her. The clinic you have mentioned in your previous thread is amazing. I am sure they will do everything to make things work. I have read so many good reviews about them. I myself have now got in touch with them. They have a lot of means through which the clients can get in touch with them. I watched their videos. Even attended their online meetings which were really helpful and informative. Till a few days ago I had to decide regarding IVF or surrogacy. As a lot of people told me that IVF will disappoint me. However, I wasn't still sure. The doctors have the clinic has helped me in this matter. They were really professional and knew what they were doing. They have suggested surrogacy now let's see what happens next.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-01-2018, 08:37 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I remember your last post dear Kylie. You are such a great friend. You were too desperate to do anything for your friend. It is great that she has finally decided for her fate. Undoubtedly it is a challenging thing but with friends like you it is not impossible. Infact the recent developments in the world of medical science have given the human life a new meaning. Nothing seems difficult and impossible. If anyone dares to fight back his problems the solution exists. It is great to know that ultimately your friend has made up her mind. Right now her fears are genuine because of her long journey of disappointment. Once again you can make a difference in her life. Stand with her and make her understand that no two days are similar. IVF is a remarkable process. Anyone who has a past history of infertility can easily require Parenthood through IVF. I hope that everything goes fine with her.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-01-2018, 08:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Wow. This is amazing. I'm so happy for her. Finally, she's going for her treatment. I just hope that it gets successful. Just support her all the time, okay? I really wish I could help and support everyone practically. Anyway, I hope our comments make her happy. I'll continue praying for her. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in