Hello again - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-02-2018, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello again

Hey guys. How are you all doing? Here with a little update on my friend again. I told you guys about my friend who is going to start her IVF procedure soon in my previous post. For those who don't know, I have a friend who has PCOS and was TTC but now she is opting for IVF. So guess what? She had gotten a call from her clinic and got her IVF dates confirmed for next month. But, today she got another call from them. They said there was a cancellation and her procedure has been moved to that date. It means her procedure will start earlier than we expected. She is supposed to fly down to Ukraine now. We are so excited. I hope everything goes smoothly. I wish I could go with her. Your prayers will be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 10:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, best of luck to her. I'm also undergoing an IVF next month at a repro center in Kiev. So, yeah! I can relate. Anyway! I wish her my best regards. Don't worry! Everything will be fine. BABY dust sprinkles to her. Click here to enlarge)))))
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 12:34 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Kylie. How are you? I hope you and your friend are great. This is fantastic news. She's so lucky! I had a turbulent time. Before things got better. It was really hard. I'm really happy for her. I went through a lot of tough stuff. I had to deal with an evil clinic called Adonis. It was a horrible experience. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I hope things remain easy for her. And, this happens for her!
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 05:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Kylie, I hope you are well. Good luck to your friend! I hope her procedure goes smoothly. For treatments like IVF, it is always better to take every step cautiously. I have lately been reading so many negative comments about certain clinics. The experiences are mainly bad because of lack of research. It is really important that you research about the treatment before you opt for them. The process can be lengthy and time-consuming, however, it will all be worth it. Fertility treatments are already very expensive. Therefore, you have to be careful with your choice. When I was looking for places I made sure that the clinic was operating at a high success rate. Also, doctors year of experience matters a lot as well. Once these things were confirmed I went forward to sign up with them. Therefore, don't worry if the clinic called your friend a bit latter because what matters is quality work. Sending baby dust her way.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 07:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are fine. There is an event going to happen. it is a good news for the people of London. I am happy for them. they are coming to help us. Infertility is never easy for a person. Many people want to go for surrogacy. I was also infertile. I went for surrogacy too. I wanted to be a mother. I was blessed with a baby boy. I have a baby now. Well, They are coming to help. They will bring their consultant too. I am so excited.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 08:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My friend was an infertile woman. She wanted to be a mother badly. But it was not in her fate. In the end, she decided to go for surrogacy. Now they are coming. So don't lose hope. I believe that you will be a mom. There is an event coming. It is of an infertility clinic. They are coming to clears the doubt. They want to clear that is in our minds. I am happy to watch this all. I will visit them too. They are amazing. They are also going to bring the consultants.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 08:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey, I am happy for your friend. I hope her treatment goes well. It is very difficult to find the best and the right clinics. With the growing trend of the fertility clinics, many people are encouraged to start with the task. Among the sincere clinic runners, there are some who are just doing the business. Their major interest is just earning money in the name of people's emotions. They are ready to do everything for their petty interests. My friend experienced one such clinic in the recent past. After searching for a number of clinics she finally decided to contact a clinic named Adonis. She thought very highly of them. She believed that the change she is looking for is actually in this clinic. She wrote the first email, and the second and a third one. She only waited. It did not resolve her stress. It, in fact, increased the stress and the problems. It is now more than two months but they have not responded even once.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have faced infertility duet o PCOS. I wanted to be a mother. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went for it a baby now and I was blessed. They are coming. They are going to help us. They are amazing. I hope you will visit them. They are going to bring the consultants. I am so happy. They are amazing. They have so much knowledge. They will give you good advice. I hope you will visit. The venue will be updated.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 11:34 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! Hope you are doing fine. Good to know about your friend journey. I hope she will be a mother soon. Ukraine is the best place for surrogacy and IVF treatment. Biotexcom is one of the best clinics which provided great services. I personally had a great experience with them. I had blessed with a baby boy through surrogacy from there. Its was really been a great journey. Now biotexcom is going to conduct an open session soon. It would be a great opportunity for the people who are looking forward to surrogacy or IVF. Great chance to have an initial consultation and get all necessary information regarding the treatment in the clinic. Best wishes to your friend. God bless her. Keeps update us about your friend.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-09-2018, 12:36 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, how are you doing? This is such a great news. A friend of mine is starting her IVF procedure soon at the same place. She is so nervous about all this. It would be great if you share your friend's experience with us. This would help her out a lot. Good luck to her though.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-12-2018, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Just reading my post again gave me tears. It was a bittersweet time. My friend and her husband were so stressed. Thanks to you guys for all the suggestions and the support. I cant believe we got through this to the brighter side. She is pregnant now and so happy. And im happy for her. Can't wait to become an aunt.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in