intiial consultation - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Insemination Station If you want to know why eggwhites aren't just for omelettes,or you feel like shouting "I'm ovulating..get in here NOW!!" then this conception corner is for you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-05-2019, 11:08 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

intiial consultation

Hi guys. DH and I have decided to have another baby. We can't do it naturally so we are opting for other options. An initial consultation was recently scheduled for our clinic. It went really well. I feel so good about all this now. I need your prayers and support. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 07:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

That's fantastic news! I'm glad you're going for it, Kylie. You're doing a brilliant job! Keep us posted on how your experience was. I really hope you get the BFP. My love and prayers are with you. I'd love to discuss this in detail.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 07:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Congratulations, honey! I'm glad it's happening. It's so important to clear the first hurdle. You get a lot of motivation. Keep us posted on how it goes! Sending you lots of baby dust. Also, I need the details of the clinic. Can you be a doll and provide them? Thank you so much!
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 07:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think it's a great idea to go for a second. It's lovely to see that you went right away. I hope the experience as good as the first one. Keep us updated, if you can. Good luck to you. I really hope you surprise us with your story and good news! I'll make sure to offer a prayer for you.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-08-2019, 07:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, this is fabulous! I've been contemplating assisted conception for years. Part of me thinks it will happen naturally. I remember your first journey, as well. I was new on here, then. Now, you're about to go for it again! It makes me really happy. It also motivates me! Thank you for this.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 08:15 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena View Post
That's fantastic news! I'm glad you're going for it, Kylie. You're doing a brilliant job! Keep us posted on how your experience was. I really hope you get the BFP. My love and prayers are with you. I'd love to discuss this in detail.
Hello Alena. How are you doing? Thank you so much for reading my post and commenting. This was really kind of you. I'm up for a chat whenever you want. And yeah, things are going well so far. I hope it stays this way. I will keep you guys updated here.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julianna View Post
Congratulations, honey! I'm glad it's happening. It's so important to clear the first hurdle. You get a lot of motivation. Keep us posted on how it goes! Sending you lots of baby dust. Also, I need the details of the clinic. Can you be a doll and provide them? Thank you so much!
Hi Juliana. Thank you for your kind words. This was the first part of the procedure. I had mixed feelings. But yeah it went well. My clinic is actually a great one. They take care of everything for me. I'm lucky to have found this place. If you have any more questions, I'd be happy to help. Thank you.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 07:08 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinLaz View Post
I think it's a great idea to go for a second. It's lovely to see that you went right away. I hope the experience as good as the first one. Keep us updated, if you can. Good luck to you. I really hope you surprise us with your story and good news! I'll make sure to offer a prayer for you.
Hii. Thank you so much for that. That is incredibly sweet of you. Yeah, my first experience was good. I was so naive back then. I consider myself really lucky to have found such a great place for my procedure. I was in good and reliable hands. And that's what I have chosen this time too. Thank you for praying for me.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-11-2019, 07:10 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie View Post
Oh, this is fabulous! I've been contemplating assisted conception for years. Part of me thinks it will happen naturally. I remember your first journey, as well. I was new on here, then. Now, you're about to go for it again! It makes me really happy. It also motivates me! Thank you for this.
Hey. Sorry that it hasn't happened yet. You should continue TTC. But be open to other options too. Just to be on the save side you know? You can also talk to a doctor. Some meds might help you out. I'm glad I was able to motivate you. I hope you have a child of your own soon.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in