Tell us about your walkers and talkers - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-06-2004, 12:18 AM
erinerinerin
Ambulance Chaser

my dd's an awesome little biscuit. she's going to turn 2 on august 23. she's hilarious. her favorite joke right now is to tell her daddy that " daddy name not jeminah. daddy name is TAHLAH!!!" and burst into giggles. she tells me " I DID A BIG OL BEAN MAAAMA!!" when she farts too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-15-2004, 09:20 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

*sigh*

Aidan just turned one on August 6th. He is [url=http://sybermoms.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=206208[starting to walk[/url] and says a couple of words ("no" of course "cat" "hi"). At least we believe he says these words, and he won't say them in front of anyone else (again, of course). He is a very happy little boy and is just now starting to show a little jealousy of his new little sister.

He's our PoohBear. Click here to enlarge
post #43 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-17-2004, 06:31 AM
Punk Kids - 12 Years Old & 7 Years Old

Send a message via Yahoo to PunkassPie
Click here to enlarge

Well, Harrison turned one on August 10th, and so far he not a walker or a talker. He can do a few lunging steps and I think he has said "yeah" a few times but I can't tell Click here to enlarge.
post #44 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-28-2004, 11:05 AM
bored now
Ambulance Chaser

My not-so-little-anymore guy is Jimmy, and he'll turn four at the end of September. He's decided he wants to be a gymnast/musician when he grows up. The last thing of note he said to me was in the car while listening to Simon and Garfunkel, he asked, "Mommy, can you really FEEL groovy?"
post #45 of 134 (permalink) Old 08-30-2004, 07:43 PM
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via AIM to Redheaded Momma Send a message via Yahoo to Redheaded Momma
Well I have two walker and talkers (one is school aged) Marisa is 6 and Emmy is 4 and in preschool. She thinks she's a princess Click here to enlarge

Matias is quickly on his way to being a walker. He took three halting steps today. Click here to enlarge He can babble and say Click here to enlarge, dada, nana (which I think is nono) and sometimes baba (byebye). He turns one on September 16th. Click here to enlarge
post #46 of 134 (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 03:37 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My son is going to be 3 on Sept 14th. He's running and talking. I think I'm the only one that understands what he says though Click here to enlarge He is going to start the daycare learning center on Monday. He's excited. He calls it school and he wants to ride the school bus. I hate to break it to him but there will not be a school bus. I think he's trying to leave me Click here to enlarge
post #47 of 134 (permalink) Old 09-07-2004, 10:33 PM
MojoJojo
Ambulance Chaser

My son is 4-1/2 and is this crazy cross between a big boy (I noticed hair on his legs recently!) and a cuddly toddler. He is clearly headed for a career in musical theater--loves to sing, is a big drama queen, watches himself in the mirror when pouting. He is in love with the Powerpuff Girls and switches his favorite according to whose hair he likes better. My daughter is 19 mos old and the first things she says in the morning are "Mommy wake up!" and "Where's my Benji?" They are too delicious.

MojoJojo
post #48 of 134 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 04:21 PM
BlondeBimbo
Ambulance Chaser

I only have one. Jesebelle, or Jesse. She turned 4 years old in June. I guess she's not really a walker/talker, but shes a preschooler & doesn't go to kindergarden yet so we don't fit into forever young yet. But Jesse is 4 years old, she walks and runs very well. She is starting to talk more and more now. She started talking a little after her first birthday. She was babbling before, and then after her birthday she started saying "Bye Bye" "Click here to enlarge" ect. just little words. She's now putting sentences together & she talks my ear off anymore if I let her. I'm trying to conceive with my hubby again, so hopefully I'l have a new Click here to enlarge soon so that she can talk his ear off! Click here to enlarge hehe. Tell me if I don't fit in here okay? ThanksClick here to enlarge
post #49 of 134 (permalink) Old 09-21-2004, 05:28 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I have 3 walkers and 2 and half talkers. Hannah is 5 and is K talks all the time we have to ask her to stop. Jason is 2(almost 3) and is starting to talk alot and make sense when he does. Jillian just turned 1 on Sunday and started walking just after 10 months. She says some words, her favorite is HI.
post #50 of 134 (permalink) Old 09-22-2004, 10:16 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My dd is almost a year old (in 7 days Click here to enlarge) and has just started walking. She took 8 steps and i clapped and praised her and she just kept going.

The other day we were out on a walk to the playground and she saw a dog and started to run, did a faceplant, got up and kept running. She loves animals.

I am having the hardest time finding some softer soled walking shoes. I got some at payless but she seems to trip alot when she wears them. Any suggestions?
post #51 of 134 (permalink) Old 10-02-2004, 01:10 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My little monkey is 14 mos. old today. He's not much of a talker yet..but he sure walks. And climbs. His favorite trouble to get into is standing on top of all of his toys.
post #52 of 134 (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 09:18 AM
MrsDiesel
Ambulance Chaser

I have one walker and talker. His name is Ashton and he'll be 20 months old on the 19th. (2-19-03) He's sooooo adorable! His new words right now are "Melmo" for Elmo and he counts to 3 by himself now and thinks thats the funniest thing in the world! He loves to say "I POOPED" even if he just farts. He says "bye bye! bye bye!" to every thing! Before bed at night he says 'bye-bye' to the couch, the tv, the stairs whatever he passes by on the way upstairs to his bedroom. He thinks thats what he's supposed to do! Its pretty funny right now, but I'm sure it will get old fast!
He is such a lover too! He loves to give hugs and kisses to everyone! He blows kisses to everyone he meets/sees and of course they give him the "ooooohhhh thats sooo CUTE!" so he does it over and over again. But he just makes your heart melt when you see him so its okay!
post #53 of 134 (permalink) Old 10-12-2004, 02:05 PM
NatalieJC
Ambulance Chaser

My DS Alexander just turned one on September 2nd. He is as stubborn as his mommy and daddy put together, but an absolute joy! He is walking and talking a little bit. His favorite thing to say is "what's that?" His second favorite thing to say is ball, but that will probably change next week. Click here to enlarge
post #54 of 134 (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 07:02 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My big girl is almost two and a half. She is an awesome big sister and she talks up a storm. (Brag alert) Our pedi puts her at least nine to possibly twelve months ahead of schedule verbally and she's big for her age so it makes for some unique challenges to say the least. Click here to enlarge Every day she calls her Papa (my dad) who is dealing with esophageal cancer and she sings her ABCs or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Click here to enlarge

Soon I'll be here for my little one (Kendall) who will be one next month. She's learning to walk, can do "so big" and we're working on waving bye-bye. She's such a joy.

I love my girls! Here's a pic:
http://www.feudalrealms.com/images/o...s-in-white.gif
post #55 of 134 (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 10:11 PM
SJP
Ambulance Chaser

Steven is almost 3, he is a big Click here to enlarge's boy and an awesome little dude. He loves to talk, he talks so much I hear him in my sleep. His favorite thing to do is drive my insane asking me "why?" 15 billion times a day. He just learned to use the big boy potty, he's very proud of himself.
post #56 of 134 (permalink) Old 10-22-2004, 07:40 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My nineteen month old is a riot! She talks so much, calls Dora
" BackBack" loves to answer the phone " HELllllo!" sings Row Row boat Dentu STREET! and When any candle is lit sings " Happy BERPDAY...to...youuuu"
Her Name is Lily and she isn't exactly a delicate flower!! lol
post #57 of 134 (permalink) Old 10-28-2004, 08:47 PM
Hard-Core Sybermom

I have Gracie, who is 3, she's doing wonderfully. Her favorite saying of the month is "I'm ugly and I'm proud." I have no idea where she got that from. Click here to enlarge
Simon is 15 months, been walking forever it seems. Click here to enlarge He's a total wild man mixed with a cuddlebug. He's a climber, on anything and everything and he loves to just dive off of things, too. Click here to enlarge My favorite thing he's doing now is he licks you if he likes you. Like all over your face, how dogs lick. Click here to enlarge We're trying to teach him to kiss instead. Click here to enlarge

Danskos and Sorel boots for sale:
http://www.sybermoms.com/forums/show...17#post9865717
post #58 of 134 (permalink) Old 11-06-2004, 12:34 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dd - Alexzandra is 2.5 and is a total drama queen. Anytime I ask her to stop doing something - get off the dog, don't tease the cat, stop pushing your brother, etc...her response is "but he's my best friend!" As if that makes it all ok, Click here to enlarge

Nicholas just turned one on Sept 8th. He is my little chunk. Short but solid. He loves any kind of vehicle and doing anything that his big sister is doing. He also loves our kitten and our kitten loves him. No matter how many little scratches he gets, he's right back in there trying to play with him. And the kitten follows him around! He is so super cuddly though, loves to snuggle and has to be rocked and snuggled to sleep.
post #59 of 134 (permalink) Old 11-09-2004, 01:42 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Two of my daughters are walkers and talkers. J is 2 years old and 2 months. She loves football and demands it to be on t.v. over cartoons. Barney is her second love.

G is 3 years old. She is my quiet but mysterious one. She loves dancing and is taking ballet this year.

(My oldest daughter is 6 and in kindergarten this year.)
post #60 of 134 (permalink) Old 11-27-2004, 07:13 AM
Brokin
Ambulance Chaser

AJ just turned 3. We call him Bop or Bop Bop. If I accidentally bump into him, I'll say, "I'm sorry." and he says, "You don't have to be sorry, Mommy." He loves all kinds of cars, trucks, anything with wheels. Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in