Tell us about your walkers and talkers - Page 4 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 134 (permalink) Old 12-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

My twins turned 2 in September. Their names are Harmony and Christopher.

We do a lot of counting to 3 when someone's not listening. One day DH had the kids outside playing, and he wanted to bring them in. It was about time for their snack, with which they get juice, so he asked who wanted juice. Harmony raced to the door. She really wanted that juice. Christopher was happy staying outside. Harmony calls him Puh-pers, and she was going "Come on, Puh-pers! Come on!" When it became apparent to her that he wasn't listening, she yelled out in a stern voice, "Puh-pers! One! Two!"

I haven't hocked Scentsy in forever.
So I decided it was time to change my signature.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 134 (permalink) Old 12-04-2004, 07:55 AM
TunaDamnit
Ambulance Chaser

Miss Molly turned 3 in October she is the 2nd child and her older brother Collin was badly speech delayed and not talking at 3... so she keeps surprising the heck out of us with the fact that she has been talking a blue streak for so long (like average kids I am sure) and is so full humor! She is just like walking sunshine.

Collin the 6 yr old is a deep thinker... now long past the speech problems... he is a little mathematic wiz and has the brain of an architect or an engineer... and the sweetest soul I have ever known..

Those are my kids... they are my world!!!
post #63 of 134 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have one who will be 3 on January 6. His name is Logan. He talks ALL the time and I just love him to pieces. I feel so lucky every day because he's mine. Click here to enlarge
post #64 of 134 (permalink) Old 12-22-2004, 09:29 AM
3 kids=2 births=Twins
Ambulance Chaser

Dd is 22 months. Her name is Emily. She just about does everthing early.To give you an example she is already talking in full sebtences and running!

Ds is also 22 months and name is Jake. He is a dare devil and loves to learn. When I mean dare devil he threw a cofee mug through my bay window(long stor)And broke his arm.
post #65 of 134 (permalink) Old 12-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Brianna turns one this thurs (12/29/04), she's been walking since about 10mo, but she hasn't really said anything yet (except dada once or twice). She's a very happy baby, always laughing, which in turn makes us laugh (it's a vicious cycle).
post #66 of 134 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 11:12 AM
Rllrgrls23
Ambulance Chaser

I have 2 girls, Trinity is 28 months and Beth will be 1 on 12/29/04. Only one more day to go. Trinity is one of those kids with more energy than any one person should have and is constantly gettin' into stuff. Bethany is just starting to walk and says a few words. Beth is as mellow as trinity is rambunctious.
post #67 of 134 (permalink) Old 12-28-2004, 06:27 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via AIM to bleedsink
Nicola is 15 months, but isn't walking or talking just yet.

She has Downs and all the fun health problems and developmetnal delays that go with it. Nikki can cruise furniture loves her little walk behind toy and she can Baby Sign 'more' and 'all done' (although my husband swears she said 'more' the other night when he wasn't feeding her fast enough!)
post #68 of 134 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 07:09 AM
FireTaco
Ambulance Chaser

Jason is 2 and a half and my 4th child. He has 2 older brothers that are 17 and 18 and an older sister that is almost 14. I was 36 when he was born and he is an IVF baby (I had my tubes tied after dd) so he's rather doted on by everyone.

Having children that far apart is almost like having your first one again. I'm very different with Jason than I was with the others.

My av is my oldest ds Patrick holding Jason last summer when they both had mohawks.
post #69 of 134 (permalink) Old 01-09-2005, 12:12 PM
Sulphur Crested Cockatoo
Hard-Core Sybermom

Our daughter, Paige is almost four.

And she is all about dresses right now. Dresses and tights. She won't wear pants to save her life at the moment.

Well, except for snowpants. Which are fine as long as she has a dress on underneath Click here to enlarge
post #70 of 134 (permalink) Old 01-13-2005, 03:54 AM
pheonix
Ambulance Chaser

Jadon will be 2 this weekend, he isnt talking in sentences a lot but says heaps of words, just really hard to understand him sometimes!
post #71 of 134 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 11:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Mason just turned 10 months on January 19th. He is trying so hard to walk and can take about 2 - 3 steps before falling. Click here to enlarge He is getting better at standing without holding on to anything and can do that for about 10 seconds.
post #72 of 134 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 11:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to Kundalini Send a message via Yahoo to Kundalini
My 20 month old son "Sinjin" can finally say I love you
but he says "I lalu mommie" Click here to enlarge
post #73 of 134 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I dont think I did this yet. Lauren just started walking really good last week. She is still getting her balance but has got the hang of it. She can say a few words, mommy, daddy, doggie, uh oh, bye bye and more. She's so smart its scary. I really have to watch what I say around her.
post #74 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-12-2005, 11:44 AM

Hi Ladies!
My youngest is 2.5 and is a SWEETY!
post #75 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-12-2005, 07:12 PM

Well I now have a walker! She's not quite a talker yet though. Melita turned one on the 5th, and she was trying to take a few steps here and there. A week later and she is really getting the hang of it! She can walk halfway across the room without falling, and she now crawls to something she can pull up on just so she can go walk somewhere! I love it. She kind of says a few words, I have heard no and wow in addition to Click here to enlarge and dada.
post #76 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have one son, Nicholas. He is seventeen months old this week. He is so much fun, as well as so much work. Walking started a week after his first birthday. We seem to be having a language 'explosion' in the last week or so. Before that he was saying 5 or 6 words, now he seems to have a couple of new ones everyday. Of course, most of them are only understood by myself and my dh. Click here to enlarge

He's very into the cows we see going and from daycare. Nicholas' favorite toys right now are a toy mop and broom. I'm hoping this is a good sign. I knew that having him would be rewarding, but I never knew it would be so much fun! He keeps my 36 year-old self feeling young (most of the time).
post #77 of 134 (permalink) Old 02-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My twins just turned one last week! Click here to enlarge

They aren't walking just yet, but they are babbling up a storm! They just learned to say bye-bye & do a little wave. It's the cutest darned thing.

:wave
post #78 of 134 (permalink) Old 03-29-2005, 05:27 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to TripleA
I have 3 children. Girl 10, Boy 7 and my youngest daughter is the walker/talker. Adrianna turned 2 in Feb. She actually started walking at 8 months old and is now more of a climber and jumper. She talks more and more everyday. I think she is becoming much easier to understand these days. She also signs. She now signs most of the words she knows and will speak and sign simultaneously.

I actually posted an intro a few weeks ago, but somehow I dumped it instead of posting it. Click here to enlarge
post #79 of 134 (permalink) Old 04-30-2005, 01:50 PM
holy roller
Ambulance Chaser

Sebastian is 2.5 and repeating everything at least 30 times. Anyone have spare ear plugs?

AJ is almost 13 months he can walk but, is scared to so mostly still crawling.

As if I need 2 running around the house as fast as possible.
post #80 of 134 (permalink) Old 05-13-2005, 06:21 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Megan will be 4 July 30th. Katie is 13months old. Katie is the loudest toddler I have ever met!!! She is starting to throw tantrums. I don't know how to stop them. My two oldest DD have never acted like this. She throws her back, backwards does anybody elses toddlers or babies do this?

Terri

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in