PSSA, Tattoo or anyone.... - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-04-2005, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to BigEthel
PSSA, Tattoo or anyone....

can you help me find the chart for test scoring?

I really do not know how to explain in google what I am looking for and it keeps giving me shit that I do not want.

I want to know, because the lady in charge of testing is an asshole(get to that in a minute), what the highest score is in this test.

I asked 2 weeks ago for my sons scores. Today while working in the office the lady that is in charge of it came in. I was at the copier and just tossed in a question if she had forgotten me.

She mumbled and bitched, she thinks she is funny but she needs to be professional when I am there asking a question as a PARENT. At one point of the convo she actually thought it was cute to tell the secretary I was a whore.Click here to enlarge Joking is ok with me but not when I am there trying to get something from two weeks ago and you have put me at the bottom of your list if there was a space for me at all...

So anyway she goes to the office puts his name on a ORANGE piece of scrap paper and writes his scores down with the words abbreviated for advanced...

This is not what I wanted I told her. She said she can't get to the papers to make a copy of them now.Click here to enlarge

How do I hand this paper to someone, you fucking idgit!Click here to enlarge (just a little rant in my head)

So I ask her what the scoring chart is and she can't answer...to busy making smart assed jokes.

He scored an 1668 in reading and a 1645 in math last year...I think it was last year for all I know she might have given me two years ago...ugh.

what I want to know is wht the top score is if you get 100% right on the test. KWIM?

She should know this. Damn I will be so happy when he is out of there next year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-06-2005, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

So I am not the only one that sucks at Google or nobody gives a shit to help me...

Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2005, 04:53 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via AIM to OnTheEdge Send a message via MSN to OnTheEdge Send a message via Yahoo to OnTheEdge
What type of test is it?
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-11-2005, 07:49 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I do not know what type of test it is other then the info I gave...

I just went on a personal tour of the new high school my son will be attending.Click here to enlarge I was so confussed...my son is only going into 7th grade I told this to the executive/principal, he said that the high school that is getting built will have a 6, 7 and 8th grade MG class and work with Temple and Philly Comm. CollegeClick here to enlarge

Bill went with me this morning and I got dressed in nice slacks and a powder blue sleeveless blouse, he wore what he was wearing to work(went in really late) I had to wear a hard hat and it messed up my hairClick here to enlarge and Bill's khakis are a mess. Great tour though.

Anyway I asked Mr. G about the test score and he could not answer either but did reply "that is about the highest you can go".

Click here to enlarge
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-15-2005, 06:27 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via AIM to Tattoo Send a message via Yahoo to Tattoo
Sorry, I've been a bad moderator. I have not visited in here in a while so I didn't see your post. Click here to enlarge

My son's school sent home their PSSA scores with detailed information on what the scores mean. Let me look for that paper and I can probably help you if I find it. I'm sure I didn't throw it away. Click here to enlarge

It's a boy! Anthony Michael, born at 1:24 pm on March 7, 2012! 7lb 14 oz, 20" long

Nope, not getting rid of the ticker. Have you clicked me lately!

Not getting rid of this ticker either.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-17-2005, 01:56 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via Yahoo to LucyLooLoo
What state are you in BigE? That might help determine what the test is called.

You want a piece of me, present roll?

What about you, Asshole?

wishing you eternal tomfoolery, goob

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in