bring my son home - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-12-2005, 09:22 PM
for_cayde
Ambulance Chaser

Unhappy bring my son home

please visit my site to read my story

Bring Cayde Home
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 02:24 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Click here to enlarge

OK, I admit it...I read the site.

Lots and lots of inconsistencies--and the donation page clinched it for me.
post #3 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 04:17 PM
for_cayde
Ambulance Chaser

how were there inconsistencies? do you live my life? do you live in my home and know what I have been through? NO! so how can you say there are inconsistencies. I left alot out of my site because it would have taken about 20 pages to tell the whole story and i chose NOT to do that bc ppl wouldn't read. thank you for having so little faith in me.
post #4 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 04:19 PM
for_cayde
Ambulance Chaser

if you didnt want to help, you should have just kept your opinions and comments to yourself. there are ppl out there who do BELIEVE in my cause and if you chose to be so shallow minded, thats your fault. GOD forbid YOU should ever need help or support.
post #5 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Uh, yeah, so you have 5 posts and you are asking for help here?

Do you have any idea how often we see spam like this here?

You couldn't even drag your ass to the Welcome Rug to answer any questions about yourself, and you want us to paypal you $? Are you out of your mind?

You'd be better off lurking for a few weeks and getting the lay of the land before you expect any hugs here.

If you don't want comments and opinions, SMs is the wrong place for you. The women here have great big hearts--but are wise to a scam.
post #6 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 07:49 PM
yourmomma
Ambulance Chaser

I am new so I should just STFU and not comment but what is it exactly that you need money for? I admit, I perused your site - granted, not for very long as I despise run on sentances.

But there was no CLEAR indication of what "cause" you wanted me to give my hard earned money to.

If you are indeed in such a terrible situation (and if you are, how awful for, you have my heartfelt sympathies) perhaps your time would be better spent looking for support through your local/state authorities, an attorney, family, et al. Because your alternative of a poorly written and ill conceived website is not the most productive way to go about getting your son home.
post #7 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 07:49 PM
for_cayde
Ambulance Chaser

well, i really dont care what you say or think and this is NOT a scam at all. if you chose to think that then so be it. i was wrong to think that maybe this was a place i could seek help. you're right, i didnt drag my ass to the welcome rug because it was about 3 am when i registered for this site and had already been working on my site all day at that point and I was exhausted so excuse me for not stopping to think or KNOW there was a place i had to go first to pacify someone like you. it's become obvious to me just by one person's actions that this site is shallow and unsincere and i will remove all posts and cancel my registration from this site.
post #8 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 07:55 PM
for_cayde
Ambulance Chaser

i apologize that my "ill conceived" and poor grammar website have offened so many people. For one, try putting 3 years worth of hell into a few pages. It's not the easiest thing to do. Everything listed in my website was late at night and I ....ya know, I have no idea why I am explaining anything to any one of you. It's obviously not worth it. I HAVE gone to attorneys to seek representation but I don't have the funds to do so. As it points out in my website, I was instructed by the judge to do so. It amazes me that some girl can create a website because she wants fake tits and she gets an overwhleming response and enough money for 4 tit jobs. I ask for help in getting representation to get my son home and yet all I get is shit from people telling me it's bullshit and "ill conceived" and that my grammar is bad. It amazes me that my grammar is even an issue. But what can I expect from people who have nothing better to do than seek friendship online.
post #9 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 07:57 PM
yourmomma
Ambulance Chaser

Dude, Fuck off. I was asking some very valid questions regarding your, er, plight. My intent initially was not a hostile one.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
post #10 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:00 PM
for_cayde
Ambulance Chaser

by the way, the local and state authorites can do nothing. its a custody issue...a civil matter which is and has been continuing for 3 years in court. I have represented myself during that entire time because I AM that smart and that IS my background but when you are instructed by a District Court Judge to do something, you do it. I have tried to seek help from my family. I don't have a large family and I've gotten as much help as I can get from them. But I guess most people whouldn't that.
post #11 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

So you built your sight, and then starting hawking it on parenting boards across the Internet?

Is your friend in California named Carl, by chance?
post #12 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:07 PM
for_cayde
Ambulance Chaser

if your intent was not hsotile, why would you even comment on run on sentences and ill conceived ideas and my grammar? I'm so sorry that you can't see the forest for the trees. I h ave tried to update and re word my site so that it makes more sense but each time I do this, someone else has another gripe about my wording or content or something else.

This isn't my job. I don't develop websites for a living and I'm so sorry that I don't possess the proper etiquette for asking for donations or refraining from using "run on" sentences. I never claimed to be an English professor, just a mother wanting her son home. Never in my life did I think I would be trashed in such a harsh way be people. I guess that's what I get for thinking.

or maybe you're my ex's new wife.
post #13 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:08 PM
for_cayde
Ambulance Chaser

Carl? Are you serious? Can you NOT read? It has his NAME THERE already...............
post #14 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:11 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

There's a reason I asked if his name was Carl. Click here to enlarge

I didn't read too much of your "story." As I said, you are not the first one to pop in here in desperation, asking for our money.
post #15 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Hard-Core Sybermom

Send a message via AIM to Redheaded Momma Send a message via Yahoo to Redheaded Momma
Please be more considerate in a support forum yourmomma. You can disagree or give constructive criticism without telling someone to stfu or to fuck off. That kind of stuff is for the ME.
post #16 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:14 PM
kleigh
Ambulance Chaser

Delete your posts and cancel your registration? Click here to enlarge
post #17 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think you are going about this in the wrong way. I think you might be better off to start contacting women's groups and advocacy groups to help you get the publicity. That will lend your cause credebility and make it seem less like a scam.
post #18 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:15 PM
for_cayde
Ambulance Chaser

if you didn't read too much of my story, how would you even know about California? His name is listed RIGHT there in the same spot. And that's on page 7.
post #19 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:15 PM
yourmomma
Ambulance Chaser

*I am so stupid for even feeding the troll, but I have had 3 glasses of wine and am very bored this evening - I'll go turn on PBS and watch American Experience or something. Last post, I promise*

Representing yourself? Honey, ain't nobody that smart when it comes to their own kids. I would recommend going to your states Bar Association and seeing if they have a Family Law pro bono program.

If you are indeed going through such a difficult time, perhaps seeking some support through websites that cater to abducted or missing children would be more helpful to you? Have you tried the center of Missing and Exploited Children? I am being absolutley serious.

I think what is discrediting you (besides the obvious) is your donations section. As I stated before: what EXACTLY am I giving you money for?
post #20 of 65 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:17 PM
for_cayde
Ambulance Chaser

yes...delete my posts and cancel my registration. what exactly is so funny about that?

and I have contacted women's groups and advocacy groups and legal groups and the media, all trying to get help. I THOUGHT this would be a safe avenue as well. Never thought I'd get stabbed walking in the door. Thank you all for opening my eyes to even more evil in the world.

Good bye

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in