Let your children be creative! - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Let your children be creative!

Hey all you fabulous moms out there! I hope you are all having a great week. I just want to know how many of you out there have your kids involved in creative arts, or just art/drawing in general. I've always supported children and the arts, being a creative person myself. I feel like it really helps children grow, and define themselves by expressing themselves in whatever medium they choose. I like to incorporate technology into my kids' art development, because it's such a prevalent force in our generation, it's the third largest information/entertainment resource next to newspapers and television. So I introduced my kids to this site called http://www.kabillion.com/littledirector has anyone ever heard about it? It's a really great interactive site for kids, it's really kid friendly and easy and fun for them to use, best of all it's safe from all the other dangers of the internet that may be lurking. They have a program on there that allows kids to draw, make movies, add audio, edit. It's really great if they show an early interest in that, could be indicative of a future career! Well, I work with them and just wanted to let you all know about the site! Take a look at this cute drawing one of the kids made! Share with me any drawings or anything that your child has made on the site!

Click here to enlarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Make our children so creative.It wil help to increase their mental ability.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Exactly! Did you and your child get a chance to play around with the site?
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-26-2007, 06:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I like the idea of incorporating technology and children's creativity. Still, I enjoy simple arts and crafts with them which we do by hand. But, still open to your idea. Click here to enlarge
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I will surely check the site.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-14-2021, 01:54 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My child is not creative at all. I tried to buy watercolours, gouache and brushes, plasticine and much more. But he doesn't like it. But he likes to play football, run, jump, in general, he is very athletic. So I decided that it's worth looking for toys that will help him develop his activity. And since my husband likes to surf kickstarter, he found a project of the company goodevas, which just makes goods for children focusing on active games. My husband and I decided to buy everything we need on the site and equip an indoor playground. In addition, it is very cool that the delivery is free and the prices are low
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-02-2023, 06:47 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

My child doesn't have any kind of creative inclination, and I'm really worried about how this might affect his skills in the future. We tried to find some kind of activity that he would like, and where he would need to come up with something. We decided to try to combine business with pleasure and teach the child how to use a 3d printer so that he can create some small things that he wants. In addition, this skill will definitely come in handy in life - both working with a 3d printer https://43dprint.org/best-3d-printer...500/#product_4 and an interest in learning technology in general.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in