How the hell do I??? - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

How the hell do I???

Get my 3 y/o to use the damn potty?!?!?!? The first 2 potty trained with NO problems what so ever, this one just flat out refuses to use the potty. She KNOWS when she needs to go, she just refuses to do it. I'm so sick of DIAPERS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Don't buy anymore. Buy at least 6 pairs of panties for her and when the last of the diapers are gone tell her that's it, she's wearing panties like a big girl and using the big girl potty. Get a soft seat for her so she doesn't fall in and sit her on it often. She'll have accidents but she'll get sick of having to stop playing and get cleaned up pretty quick. Good luck!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2021, 01:18 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

What preggolinda said is exactly what I did and my daughter had a few accidents but eventually accepted that it.

<a href="https://www.stalbertcleaners.ca/residentialmaid-services.html">house cleaning</a>
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-11-2021, 01:18 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

What preggolinda said is exactly what I did and my daughter had a few accidents but eventually accepted that it.

house cleaning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in