Looking for help - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 07:23 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey hope youre feeling better than before. Nothing is impossible now because of how much science has evolved. You have the option of surrogacy, IVF and many other types of infertility treatments. I also had the same thoughts as yours. That is why i chose to have a baby through surrogacy. After dealing with a number of incompetent and scam clinics i finally found this clinic in Ukraine. It is known as one of the best infertility clinics in the world. I highly recommend you to get your treatment done from this clinic. It is very affordable and they provide 100% results every single time. I have never heard or seen a single bad remark about this clinic. I hope everything works out just fine for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 08:54 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are doing fine. Well, I think you should go for the best treatment. The first thing you should do is that go for the checkup. You are not old enough that you are not getting pregnant. I have seen many women who are of age 40 but still have babies. So I think it does not matter if age. So I think if you will be declared infertile so it is better to go for some infertility treatment. Make sure that you will choose a good clinic to have babies. Infertility is not easy for you. I know your pain that how you are feeling. But I think that you should choose the best for yourself. else you will never be a mom. My best wishes are with you. I hope that you will be a happy mother. I hope that you will have a baby soon.
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 09:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I am so sorry for you. It is like a need of every woman to have babies. Infertility is never easy for a woman. A woman always wants to be a mother But sometimes it is not in fate. I know that your husband felt that you both have babies. I am feeling so sad for you. Well, I think that you should go for treatment. No specific treatment but the treatment you are comfortable with. Before going anywhere make sure you choose the best clinic. I know this is a long-term process but I think it is the right time to choose something. I think IVF and IUI would work. Don't go for it because I said, but go when you feel comfortable with it. I have heard about its success stories. I hope that it will help you out. My best wishes are with you.
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-29-2018, 02:44 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Infertility really sucks. I would suggest you visit a clinic in Europe. They are dealing with this treatment in the best way. They will recommend you according to your health. So you must visit them. Best of luck. Take care

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in