What should I do? - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 09:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by richa View Post
Becoming a mother is the biggest desire of every woman. But losing hope and will is not the solution to any problem. Can you please share some details about your meeting? I donít think that surrogacy is not so reliable. Many infertile couples are taking advantage of it and Iím sure that youíll enjoy it too. I will pray for your success!
Hey Richa, I hope you are well. First of all, I just want to make a correction here. Surrogacy is not fun at all. No ones like to be infertile. It can be the worst thing that can ever happen to women. There are a lot of woman suffering from it. And you have no idea what obstacles do they face in their lives. Their marriage lives are terribly affected. As you can see the woman above who have posted this is anxious and worried about her situation. But yeah, Surrogacy is a wonderful option for the people who are looking forward to have a baby. I had it from a clinic in Ukraine. And it was a good experience with them. I hope and pray that people who are looking forward to any treatment get their hopes fulfilled.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 09:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by richa View Post
Becoming a mother is the biggest desire of every woman. But losing hope and will is not the solution to any problem. Can you please share some details about your meeting? I donít think that surrogacy is not so reliable. Many infertile couples are taking advantage of it and Iím sure that youíll enjoy it too. I will pray for your success!
Hey Richa, I hope you are well. First of all, I just want to make a correction here. Surrogacy is not fun at all. No ones like to be infertile. It can be the worst thing that can ever happen to women. There are a lot of woman suffering from it. And you have no idea what obstacles do they face in their lives. Their marriage lives are terribly affected. As you can see the woman above who have posted this is anxious and worried about her situation. But yeah, Surrogacy is a wonderful option for the people who are looking forward to have a baby. I had it from a clinic in Ukraine. And it was a good experience with them. I hope and pray that people who are looking forward to any treatment get their hopes fulfilled..
post #43 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 10:48 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Life is not a bed of roses. I always heard these words. It was too hard for me to believe this. I was in love with my happiness. I had so much in my life that kept me engrossed. The things changed when the doctors told me that I was unable to conceive. It forced me look for better options. My search helped me find a clinic in Ukraine. The clinic is renowned for its extraordinary services in the field of fertility testaments. The proficient fertility experts use the most recent ways to resolve the concerns. The clinic has all the updated versions of the treatments. The stff is admired for being cooperative and responsible. The best thing is it can treat men and women of all ages. There is nothing to worry about the severity of situation too. The clinic gives a sound treatment for all problems. I feel really at ease now that I am about to go to the right place.
post #44 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 10:52 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Sophia! I am really sad to read your story! It's really devastating! Conceiving a child is not in a woman's hand! It's a natural process! You should tell your husband regarding this! Infertility is not a big problem these days! You have to be strong enough to fight with it! Take your husband in confidence and tell him that this is not the end of the world! Surrogacy and IVF's are the solutions to infertility! Convince him to look clinics in Ukraine! Don't worry everything will be in your favor!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in