What should I do? - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-22-2017, 05:42 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

What should I do?

Anyone heard about the term infertility? I have just met with the doctors and He said I cannot get a baby in my life because of the infertility issue. I met with the doctor because I lose virginity nine months immediately my marriage. Several times I was feeling stressed and my periods were so uneven.
Itís really heard breaking and I am losing my emotions because of that. I am still feeling really hard and I am feeling down to the earth. I want to share with my feelings because my husband doesnít know yet and I donít know how he will react.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 02-28-2018, 11:26 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Sofia! I hope you are doing good. Infertility is the worst thing in any person's life. The ability to give birth to a child is taken away from you. And that is seriously the worst thing ever. I remember when I was infertile and I told my husband. He helped me get through it. You really need the support of your partner and family at this time. This is something very heart-wrenching. Their support will make you strong. And it will motivate you to keep trying. And don't worry hon! everything will be fine. Just keep trying. You should ask the doctor about the reason behind your infertility because then it will be easy for us to help you with it. Because different infertility conditions require different treatments. Good luck! Much Love!
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 07:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sorry to know about you. This is really so much to take. I can not tell you how I am feeling right now after reading your post. My heart goes out to you.
First of all, I would suggest you tell your DH about this. Sharing your problems make them less and make you feel better. He must know what is going on.
After that, both of you can easily decide what you should do now. There are many ways to help you. You don't need to worry about it. The medical field is so much advanced now. There is the solution to almost each and every problem.
You just have to gather up your courage. Stay strong and calm. You will be having babies soon. Lots of love and luck to you. More power to you. Fingers crossed for you.
post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 09:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Sofia. Dear, you really need to calm down. I know that infertility is a terrible thing a person could face. But, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. There are many treatments available to treat infertility, don't worry. Tell your husband. It's important. I hope he will understand and will support you. Fingers crossed!
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 10:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, you need to relax. It isn't that big of an issue. Share it with your husband, There are so many treatments. You don't have to be worried. Did the doctor tell you the cause of your infertility? that way it would be easy to suggest you a treatment. I feel very bad for you. You seem like a very innocent person to me. I will always be here to help you out. Do ask me if you need help regarding anything. Your husband will understand. Try talking to him. You will a lot better once you talk to him about it. There are a lot of treatments to solve your problem. You don't have to be super rich, they are quite affordable.
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 03:16 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi Sofia, How are you? I hope that you are doing well. I am sorry for you. I think you should talk to your husband. He is your life partner. I think he will understand the condition. Infertility, in my knowledge, It is the condition when a woman has sex for 12 months without any birth control measures and having no pregnancy. Or in case of age, more than 35 sex duration will be 6 months. I don't know what your age is? If you are more than 35. don't lose hope even then. There are many treatments of infertility. Like IVF, IUI, and surrogacy. You should go for one of this. In Ukraine, There are many good clinics in this regard. I suggest you to opt surrogacy.
All the very best to you.
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 05:00 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. I really felt sorry for your condition. But don't worry it may the part of life. You should tell about this situation to your husband. After that, you would be able to look for the alternate methods to have a baby in your life. Surrogacy and IVF are the latest methods that helps to have a baby. Both are helping people a lot in their fight against infertility. I think you should adopt one of them. It has high success rates. I hope your wish will come true
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 02:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Calm down, dear. You're stressing a lot over this. There are so many women facing infertility. It's not just the end of the world. You need to fight with your problems. Don't panic or cry because of them. What matters the most is how you deal with such situations. I hope you're getting me. We all are here to support you in this, okay? Anyway, would you mind telling what did the doctor tell you? I mean what's the cause of your infertility? Consult your doctor properly and take all details. There are many treatments for infertility. You may ask your doctor. Search the internet as well. But make sure you grasp the right information. And consult at least 2 doctors before taking any step. More than one opinion in this matter is beneficial. And one more thing, talk to your husband asap. I'm sure he'll support you in all this. Don't be scared. Much love for you.
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 11:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Sofia. I'm so sorry to hear about you. Don't lose heart. And don't let these problems get the best of you. Put trust in your husband and share with him your problems. I'm sure you will go through it with his support. And in the end, adoption is always the option.
My prayers and wishes with you. xx
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 12:10 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiawest View Post
Anyone heard about the term infertility? I have just met with the doctors and He said I cannot get a baby in my life because of the infertility issue. I met with the doctor because I lose virginity nine months immediately my marriage. Several times I was feeling stressed and my periods were so uneven.
Itís really heard breaking and I am losing my emotions because of that. I am still feeling really hard and I am feeling down to the earth. I want to share with my feelings because my husband doesnít know yet and I donít know how he will react.
Awwww dear! Don't be tense! You're still strong! I've been there. Take your time. You can still have it another way. So, not losing hope is the key. It's important for you to stay calm...Discuss it with your husband; I'm sure it's not your fault. You'll understand! Click here to enlarge
post #11 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 01:19 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am so sorry to hear that. you know a lot of people have this issue and they are facing it one way or another. I think you should talk to him and tell him its common. If he's supportive (which I hope he would be) then try for other options like surrogacy or IVF when you are ready to have a baby. Good Luck!
post #12 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 05:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Becoming a mother is the biggest desire of every woman. But losing hope and will is not the solution to any problem. Can you please share some details about your meeting? I donít think that surrogacy is not so reliable. Many infertile couples are taking advantage of it and Iím sure that youíll enjoy it too. I will pray for your success!
post #13 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 07:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I have struggled with infertility through my married life as well. Seeing this post, I don't feel as alone in my struggle as I used to, even though my supportive, comforting husband was right there beside me. A lot of the times, when struggling with conceiving, I felt a huge amount of pressure on myself. I was paranoid even when I went to the doctor, and then I found out that it may be nearly impossible for me to have a baby. She made it clear that there was nearly no chance of me conceiving, especially without an IVF attempt. Doctors put me through the IVF procedure and the thing I was most worried about; the hormone injections. I have had really really bad experiences with hormone therapies and would recommend that you avoid them as much as possible. I would feel really uncomfortable and it had really bad results as side effects. I can't imagine how hard it must be on the husband when it comes to not being able to help in the conception. If you are going for surrogacy, like I did as well, I will commend you on the fact that you're on the right track. It took us a while to figure out which country would be the best in that regard and it seems like it was an obvious choice for you. We used a Ukrainian clinic for surrogacy twice and it was a great place in both instances. I hope that things work out the same way for you too, and you have a beautiful family. best wishes to you!
post #14 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 11:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiawest View Post

I am very sad to read your story. This is very unfortunate. Infertility is not under our control. So don't worry. have faith in God. Everything will be fine. You will have your own baby. Nowadays infertile women choose surrogacy. Through surrogacy, you can have your own child. It is a blessing. It is last hope for all infertile couples. If you choose surrogacy, you will be happy. you will have a complete family. The decision is yours. Take your decision wisely. Best wishes.
post #15 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 09:35 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, there! Bad to hear about your infertility. No doubt it is the really hard thing to face. I know as a mother that to conceive naturally is a wish of every lady. But now you have to live with it. So do not lose hope anymore. Sometimes we have to make a compromise with the fate. You have to tell your husband because it is not a good thing to conceal it. You do not worry about this. Nowadays there are many alternatives to have a baby. Surrogacy is at the top of the list. You can go for it also. It is the safest way of having a baby. The success rate of the surrogacy is also high. My all best wishes to you. Take care of yourself.
post #16 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 04:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hi, hope so doing great. Don't overthink. All will be fine. Stay positive and happy. Think positive all will be fine sweetheart. My best wishes are with you. All the very best. Nowadays infertility is not a big problem. Surrogacy is indeed the best method. In Europe, there are best clinics. Which are not so expensive and provide you with a great environment. I think you should go there for a checkup. My prayers are with you. Lots of love
post #17 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 05:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello Sofia. Dear, you truly need to quiet down. I realize that fruitlessness is a horrendous thing a man could confront. Be that as it may, it's not your blame. Try not to point the finger at yourself. There are numerous medications accessible to treat fruitlessness, don't stress. Tell you're significant other. It's vital. I prescribe you to please go for surrogacy out will be extremely useful for you for getting your very own infant I trust he will comprehend and will bolster you.
post #18 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 06:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Sofia! I hope things are good on your side. Infertility is the worst thing in any person's life. The ability to give birth to a child is taken away from you. And that is seriously the worst thing ever. I remember when I was infertile and I told my husband. He helped me get through it. You really need the support of your partner and family at this time. This is something very heart-wrenching. Their support will make you strong. And it will motivate you to keep trying. And don't worry hon! everything will be fine. Just keep trying. You should ask the doctor about the reason behind your infertility because then it will be easy for us to help you with it. Because different infertility conditions require different treatments. Good luck! Much Love!
post #19 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 09:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Sofia. How are you now? This is really heartbreaking. I am feeling very sorry for you. My dear this not you're fault so you don't have to take any stress. I know becoming an infertile look like that you are not the part of society any more. But dear this is not it. You should consult your doctors. There will definitely some kind of solution for you. So dear don't lose hope and stay positive. Also, have some fertility test that might have different results. Best of luck.
post #20 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-27-2018, 11:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Sofia. How are you now? I am really sorry for you that you are suffering from infertility. This is really a big disappointment. All I can give you is hope and guidance. My dear as I am also a person which is active in the medical field. I will suggest you go for IVF. IVF is totally a natural and easy way to have a baby. As success chances of this process are very high so I am sure that there will be a good news for you. SO I wish you a best of luck for that. Hope so you will consider my words. Sending you positive vibes,

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in