I am newly married - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-08-2018, 10:34 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am newly married

Hi there everyone, I hope you are good. Please listen to me carefully. I am newly married and we had a baby few months ago. She is my little girl. I love her. She shouts allot in midnight and bothers me while taking her feed. I just want to know that what should I do. What methods should I take to be a good parent? I watched a good video on youtube about parenting. It was from some clinic in Ukraine. I don't know what to do. I seek help from that forum allot. Now suggest me something more, please. I am really looking forward.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 02-05-2018, 02:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there.
Congratulation for your baby. Wish her great life and luck. Happy for you.
Being a mum is not a easy task. Its a challenge in itself. Babies often cry at night. Mostly those who sleep all day long. Every baby has a different routine. Some sleep during day. Some sleep at night.
You just have to keep yourself clam. Be relaxed. Parenting seems to be difficult. But remember you are blessed. You are one of those luck ones who have their own child. Try to think about positive things. It might help.
Have some fresh air. Try to do some exercises to keep to fresh. Stay fresh and strong. Its a long way to go.
Good luck Click here to enlarge
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 03:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Tina! Congratulations on your baby girl. I'm really happy for you. Not everyone is blessed with children so easily. You are definitely a lucky mom. Well, being a mom is not an easy task, dear. It is a big challenge, haha. You have to deal with her softly. She is just a little kid yet. She does not know how to behave or what to do. She needs your love. If you will get irritated by her, then she will cry and demand your love. You need to be patient. If you treat her with love, she'll get comfortable with you. Secondly, if she disturbs a lot, then there might be a chance that she is ill. Maybe she has some health problem. Take her to the doctor once just to be sure. Much love!
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 04:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think some of the kids have the habit of it. You can calm down her by diverting her attention. Try to be in a low tone at home. Children learn from their parents. Or she may be learning this from the surrounding. Please make her calm. She might need attention. Sit and talk with her. I am sure you will get over this. I wish you the best.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 10:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, you seem to be very tired. This is normal. It happens to every new mother. A nanny might help you out. But again, you cant trust anyone with your child. There are some clinics that offer good nannies. Contact them. I am sure you will find a loving one.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-14-2018, 12:46 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. Congratulations on your baby. See it's totally okay for babies to shout at night. I also have a baby boy and in his initial years, I've had countless sleepless nights. But that's what babies do you know. And that's our job as a mother to bear with it. So don't worry. He'll be good in a few months and you'll be used to it too. Good Luck. Happy parenting.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-25-2018, 05:59 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dear, You are so lucky and blessed that you have a princess in your life.It's not easy to grow up the children.Congrats.I knew you had in the difficult situation but children are the great blessing.With the passage of time, things are going to be easy for you.Just believe in good.I am sending the prayers and wishes on your way that you have the better feeling in future.I hope your little princess gives you comfort soon.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 10:24 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Tina! I hope you're doing fine. Congratulations on your little girl! She must be adorable. You're so lucky you conceived naturally. Don't worry, you'll get to be a good parent as the time passes by. You learn things yourself. I wish you luck and happiness!
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 07:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Tina. Congratulations on the arrival of the young princess. It is wonderful to know that you are a mother without any complications. Not every woman is blessed with such a situation. You must deal with your child carefully. It is the habit of many young ones to cry at night. Children get hungry after every short interval of time. Feed her on proper time so she does not annoy you. Divert her attention towards other things. Do what makes her calm and relaxed. Put on a soft music when she cries. Maybe, you can get her a rattle or another toy. Avoid extra noise around her. Keep a look on things which make her happy. Increase social interaction with her. I wish you all the best for your future. May you get rid of your problem soon. stay safe.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there Tina. How are you doing? I hope things are going great. I am really glad to hear about your child. I wish you good luck in the future. What did the video suggest you? I am not an expert. However, I would suggest asking your doctor. They'll help you better. Be strong throughout. I hope things go best for you in the future. I wish you good luck. Take care. Hoping to hear soon. Love and support.
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 03:29 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Congratulations on your baby girl. I'm really happy for you. Not everyone is blessed with children so easily. You are definitely a lucky mom. Well, being a mom is not an easy task, dear. It is a big challenge, haha. You have to deal with her softly. She is just a little kid yet. She does not know how to behave or what to do. She needs your love. If you will get irritated by her, then she will cry and demand your love. You need to be patient. If you treat her with love, she'll get comfortable with you. Secondly, if she disturbs a lot, then there might be a chance that she is ill. Maybe she has some health problem. Take her to the doctor once just to be sure. Much love!
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 09:10 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I am so sorry for you. The clinic is best clinic and it is renown for its surrogacy. I have a baby from the same clinic through surrogacy. I miscarried my three babies. It left me infertile. I was so devastated. I went to the clinic for surrogacy when I was left with no option. Now I have a baby. I am a happy mother.Hey. I am so sorry for you. The clinic is the best clinic and it is renown for its surrogacy. I have a baby from the same clinic through surrogacy. I miscarried my three babies. It left me infertile. I was so devastated. I went to the clinic for surrogacy when I was left with no option. Now I have a baby. I am a happy mother.
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 09:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. I am so sad for you. The clinic is the best clinic and it is fame for its surrogacy. I have a child from a similar clinic through surrogacy. I faced infertility for 10 years. I was so devastated. I went to the clinic for surrogacy when I was left with no alternative. Presently I have an infant. I am a cheerful mother.
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 02:27 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Darling, you need to keep yourself calm. Normally babies do such type of stuff. Nothing to worry about.
But if it is bothering you so much. You may consult some good doctor. It will help you know the real cause. Till then take good care of her. Don't stress out. Try to keep yourself relaxed. I can understand al this. Babies are sometimes difficult to handle. But all you have to do s to take care of them. She will be fine.
But if you visit some doctor, it will be quite helpful for you. It will let you know what exactly you should do. I hope everything goes fine for you. Lots of love and health to your baby.
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 02:32 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh hey! Tina! WOW! I'm glad to hear it. CONGRATS! Well, that's just her age. Don't panic! It's normal I guess, and if it doesn't then take her to a pediatrician. I'm also a TTC for this year. I've heard centers in Kiev. Also, having myIVF this July there at a center there. So, yeah! Well, I hope it will be fine. Take care of her.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 11:20 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

tinarose hello! How are you? first of all congratulations of your own child. I am very happy for you. I have read your post. Babies actually do this. But if you feel that its some odd then maybe her nappy was irritating her. Try to check her to your doctor. donít you worry? takes care of her.
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 05:09 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, Tina! Congratulations on your baby girl. I'm really happy for you. Not everyone is blessed with children so easily. You are definitely a lucky mom. Well, being a mom is not an easy task, dear. It is a big challenge, haha. You have to deal with her softly. She is just a little kid yet. She does not know how to behave or what to do. She needs your love. If you will get irritated by her, then she will cry and demand your love. You need to be patient. If you treat her with love, she'll get comfortable with you. Secondly, if she disturbs a lot, then there might be a chance that she is ill. Maybe she has some health problem. Take her to the doctor once just to be sure. Much love!
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 06:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-20-2018, 11:34 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

There are babies that are really loud but it is wise to consult a pediatrician if the baby is crying often and you can't figure out the matter of discomfort.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in