Surrogacy or ivf? - Page 2 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 86 (permalink) Old 04-12-2018, 11:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, Marie!I hope that you are fine.I feel really sad for you that you cant conceive.Don't be depressed everything will be fine with time.And you'll have a child.I think your husband is right you should have your own biometric child.Yes, I have experienced surrogacy before because I have a heart issue and because of it I am fertile.Now I have a beautiful baby boy through surrogacy.It's not too difficult process.Many people think that what will they tell their children when they grow up but it's not to difficult to tell them then you think.May God bless you with an amazing child.all my best wishes to you.baby dust to you :*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 86 (permalink) Old 04-16-2018, 08:40 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, lovely lady.No doubt adaptation is also a good option.But as you said that your husband wants that child is genetically attached to you.For that, Surrogacy is the great option.I knew at starting point you need some difficulties.But there is always great success after having a struggle.It is trying for the second baby meaningless.Everything has a better work.My dear friend had a really tough time when she was trying for the second baby.She was fertile and never imagine she has this situation at the conceiving of the second baby.Now she moved to IVF process.Stay strong.Hope everything was done perfectly.Need your prayers and wishes.Stay happy.
post #23 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-11-2018, 09:31 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, lovely lady.No doubt adaptation is also a good option.But as you said that your husband wants that child is genetically attached to you.For that, Surrogacy is the great option.I knew at starting point you need some difficulties.But there is always great success after having a struggle.It is trying for the second baby meaningless.Everything has a better work.My dear friend had a really tough time when she was trying for the second baby.She was fertile and never imagine she has this situation at the conceiving of the second baby.Now she moved to IVF process.Stay strong.Hope everything was done perfectly.Need your prayers and wishes.Stay happy.
post #24 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 05:11 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey darling. Hope you are doing good. I think you must go for surrogacy. Your husband wants a child who is genetically linked to you. You must give it a try. My sister had surrogacy too. Consult the clinic in Ukraine. It has really cooperative doctors and staff. The prices are also reasonable. I hope you get the good news soon. Good luck to you!
post #25 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 11:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, IVF is an amazing methodology to go for. It's incredible that individuals are courageous to the point that they find different techniques to be moms. I want to share my experience. Numerous individuals are facing infertility. I waited 10 years to be a mother. After a long time of dissatisfaction, somebody recommended me surrogacy. It was somewhat abnormal however I completed a survey of surrogacy. At Last, I went to a clinic they clarified each part of surrogacy. The child genetically belongs to the expecting couple. I was glad because that was what I actually needed. Now, I have a little girl. I have a complete family. I would recommend this to everybody who is looking for such systems. Any proposals will be valued.
post #26 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-13-2018, 09:24 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Marie. Hope you are doing fine. I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. Children are a blessing. I am also an infertile woman. When I was diagnosed with infertility, I had lost my hope of being a mother. But at that time, a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. I had passed through surrogacy process and blessed with a baby girl. Surrogacy is the such a blessing. I suggest you that you should go for it. Ukraine is the best place for it. I sure you would get positive results. My best wishes are with you. Goodluck. Stay blessed
post #27 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-17-2018, 04:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariegresham View Post
Hi there.I am much and depressed.After long trying and wasted the time.I had decided with my husband to stop trying and go through for another option.One option is surrogacy and other is an adaptation.Actually, I really want to have to take the adaptation.I am child loving person.But my husband didn't agree with it.He wants the baby is biologically attached.So, I am searching for surrogacy process.There is someone, had experienced this in life.Please do share with me.I really need the help about this process.Keep sharing your stories too.I am thankful to all.
I know how your feeling right now. It is too much difficult to decide the right solution. There are so many Friends, Family members advising you. Everyone has his or her opinion. This will make you more confused with your decision which may lead to more stress. You are still to confuse between IVF and Surrogacy. Do not confuse at all because here I explain what is the difference between them. Hope you clear it. There is the main difference between the surrogacy, and the test tube baby is: Test Tube Baby (produced through IVF and IUI treatment) is the process of fertilization by manually combining sperm and an egg in a laboratory dish, and then transferring the embryo to the uterus. Here I want to share my experience. I also faced infertility situation. I made many searches about it and visit doctors. Also did my proper checkup. But my infertility got no solution at all. After that, I was very depressed and decided to talk publically to know what the solution is. I also posted on different forums. Mostly suggest me Surrogacy method. So I did my search as fast as I can. Finally, I found a clinic in Ukraine. I meet with senior doctors. They treat me politely and offer me low-cost packages. After my surrogacy, I bless with the baby. So, I also suggest to visit there and fulfill your desire.
post #28 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-17-2018, 04:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, hope you are well. I feel very sad to read about your infertility. I was really very hard to take a decision. Because It was also very difficult to take a decision about which method is better to apply. After researchers, I made a decision for surrogacy. And it was my best decision. After my surrogacy, I bless with the baby. Basically, Surrogacy is a blessing of science and technology. It is 100% successful. Best of luck.
post #29 of 86 (permalink) Old 05-17-2018, 09:04 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

HI, Marie. hope so you are good. Read your post right now. I just want to tell you if your husband wants a biological child, Then surrogacy is best for you both. I personally go through surrogacy. And I am the mother of the 6-year-old girl. We both are doing well. Surrogacy is a blessing to those who can not a natural. My opinion is first you consult your doctor what is your health status. Then if you both well then go for surrogacy. As I had personal experience of it. I want to tell you that there is 99% success chances in it. There is a certain best clinic in the world. You should also look for which clinic has best reviews. And which clinic suits you. Will pray for both of you.
post #30 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 01:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I think you made the right decision to opt for surrogacy. It is best to avoid conceiving naturally especially when you are suffering from infertility. I am also visiting a clinic for my procedure. The doctors over there are professionals and experienced. I was really worried when I made the decision to opt for the procedure and one of the reasons for that was legal work. There is a lot of sophisticated work involved in surrogacy. However, the clinic’s high excellence showed that they dealt with everything very carefully. Since the procedure has started they have been double checking everything with us to avoid any errors. They have made the procedure very systematic for us. There has been no moment throughout the procedure where I felt as if I made a wrong decision. I hope your experience is similar to mine. The process is a very long one so make sure to remain patient. Best of luck. Do keep us updated.
post #31 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 01:15 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"Hey there, hope you are doing good. I am really sorry to know about you. it is really a hard time for you. you should opt surrogacy. it is a way to have a complete family. in my viewpoint, a family is incomplete without a baby. for a woman, nothing is more beautiful in this world than having a child. In the process of surrogacy, a surrogate mother carries your baby in her womb. and after nine months you will have your own baby. you should not be worried about anything. I also think that adoption is not a good option. As I was an adopted child. I had experienced the worst behaviour of parents. go for surrogacy. yes, there are clinics that have there own surrogate mothers. I am also going for surrogacy. because of my infertility.
wish you all the best of health.
post #32 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-09-2018, 09:13 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Marie! I feel for you to hear your infertility. Well, surrogacy is a great alternative to defeat infertility. I had faced infertility for almost five years. Then I opted surrogacy. It proved like a miracle for me and I had blessed with a baby boy. It was a great journey. I recommend you to go for it. Ukraine is the best place for it. Here reputable clinics are available with the very low rate. I hope best for you. Stay blessed
post #33 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-28-2018, 09:40 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hey there! I hope you are doing great. I think surrogacy is a great process. because personally for me it worked the best. and the success rate is very high from where I got my procedure. the clinic was BIOTEXCOM in Ukraine.
post #34 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 03:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I just hope you are doing well. The news of your infertility filled me with great sorrow. Well, don't blame yourself for it. Believe me, it's not your fault. Dear, you are an inspiration for the individuals like us. You are still trying your best to cope with it, that's appreciable. Well, surrogacy is a very successful method introduced by modern sciences. I also TTC for about three years. I have tried many pills and treatments but nothing worked. But then, my sister told me about the surrogacy treatment. I consulted my doctor in this regard. She suggested to me a prominent clinic in Europe. I went there and successfully had my dream fulfilled. I'll also suggest you the surrogacy treatment. Wishing you all the best!
post #35 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 06:58 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Marie! hope you are doing good. Sorry to hear about your infertility issue. Infertility droves women to negativity. But you are a brave woman. You are looking forward to another way. I appreciate your thinking. Adaption can be best. Kids need love no matter where it comes from. If your husband wants surrogacy. You can consult a clinic in Europe. The clinic provides surrogate mother too. Don't worry about anything. Doctors will cooperate anyway. Sending you baby dust. Good luck.
post #36 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 07:55 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. How are you doing? Hope you're doing fine. I suggest you go for surrogacy. There is this amazing fertility clinic in Europe. They helped me with my surrogacy as well. They had amazing surrogacy packages as well. They were quite affordable. And now we are proud parents of a healthy young baby. As much as this clinic is amazing, I'd suggest you be beware of the scams. There are a lot of these stories on this forum as well. So do your research well. And then go for it. You'll succeed. Much love! xx
post #37 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 07:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey DEar! Hope so you will be fine. I just read your post. I think you should go with surrogacy. Because it is the more prior thing than IVF. IVF is a bit risky thing to do. On the other hand, surrogacy is a sure shot. In this way, you would not need to be worried about the loss or something. I have also adopted surrogacy because of this I'm unable to conceive. At this time, surrogacy was a great option to have a baby in my life. Later I went for it and now I have a baby. I think you should go for it. I hope everything will be fine. Just stay positive and hopeful.
My love and support to you
post #38 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 08:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, dear Marie! I hope you're doing well. I'm very sorry to hear about your infertility. I know it's very painful but it's a part of life dear. But one thing makes me happy that you are finding a solution rather get your mind into the frustration. I'm glad to see you active and confident. I am so much happy that you did not give up and are thinking about other options and solutions. I want to share my thoughts with you, surrogacy is a reliable method nowadays according to mine research. It is really helping people around the world to have biological babies in their life as well. When Sister declared infertile, life was very difficult for all of us. But after some time she has gone to the best clinic referred by her friend. We all very very thankful to her friend who introduced us happiness in this matter. It is literally a blessing for parents like my sister and others. Don't waste your time in roaming here and there. Just find the best one clinic and start the opt surrogacy. I wish you get all that you desire. Good Luck!
post #39 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 08:14 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm really sorry for what you are facing now. We can suggest you many things but I think you need to visit some quality clinic. Yours head is full of misconceptions and doubts. You need to be positive. There are clinics who are doing everything in a professional way. Your all doubts will be cleared there. Our prayers are with you. Cheers.
post #40 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 08:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey beautiful, it is nice that you have decided to have a baby. I know you are confused between adaption and surrogacy. Adaption is an easy process. But surrogacy has its own benefits. As your husband wants a child that is biologically attached to you both. So you should opt for surrogacy. Surrogacy is an amazing process. It brings happiness to your life. The child has your habits. You have your own baby. Yes, another woman gives birth to it. But this is what surrogacy wants. I think you should go for surrogacy. Many countries have now opened the ways for it. There is a very good clinic in Europe that serves you best in this. I would recommend you that. Baby dust to you!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in