Surrogacy or ivf? - Page 3 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 08:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello there, How are you? I wish good for you. I have seen your post. It is good that you have shared on this platform. It is the best place where we all can discuss all the issues easily. It is playing an important role in spreading all the important awareness between the mothers. Now I think we should come to the point. You are asking about surrogacy. No doubt it is the best method. But I want to say you that if you will not fulfill your wish by surrogacy as I wish you will be blessed. Then there is an option for adopting a baby. It is not a long or difficult process as well. And it is a very good option too. You will feel relax after that. Hope for the best. I will wish you good luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 09:08 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I can understand how stressful infertility can be for you. It feels really awful to try your best to conceive and ending up with a negative result. You build up so many hopes throughout to have a baby and complete your family. However, all this is still possible through other methods available. We should be really grateful that technology doesn't keep us deprived of the motherhood. I am an infertile woman myself. I have had my uterus removed due to polyps. It was a terrible time for me. But I stood strong and didn't lose my hopes. One day, my cousin came to me and suggested to go for surrogacy. She recommended a clinic in Europe that deals with such issues. I visited the doctors there and they were really nice. They found me a surrogate mother immediately. I am really blessed to have such an amazing woman to be the surrogate mother of my child. I would like to tell everyone to never lose hope through these tough times.
post #43 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 09:36 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I am so sorry about this. It must be hard. I had a friend who went through this too. It was really bad. Iím very sorry for your losses. But, donít worry. Just keep trying. Have a better diet. A better routine. It will happen for you. I am sure. Take care, please. Stay strong! Things will work out for you. Good luck to you.
post #44 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-30-2018, 08:59 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi everyone after reading so many sad stories. It makes me feel sad. That everyone is living a difficult life. But life purpose is to move on. We can't get happiness without sorrow. Because if there are no sorrows in our life. We won't value happiness. I wish everyone find them happiness soon
post #45 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-30-2018, 11:40 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

IVF chances of success are very low. Because most of the females are not able to conceive. Just because they are not healthy. In rare cases, IVF may be successful. So I will recommend going for surrogacy. There are many good clinics in Europe. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. Their treatments are less expensive. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. They will give many services carefree. So you must go there. If you opt for surrogacy. Surrogacy is the blessing for couples nowadays. It gives hope to many infertile couples. Till then a very good luck.
post #46 of 86 (permalink) Old 07-01-2018, 02:27 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi, well I support your husband. I think you should try surrogacy before going for adoption. A biological heir can never be replaced by an adopted one. Atleast thats what I have learned as I am adopted. My husband also wanted to adopt but I convinced him for surrogacy. We are soon going to start our treatment. We would have started it already if we had not wasted our time with unprofessional clinics like Lotus in Ukraine. They have wasted my time by refusing to share info and ignorance, that is why I am searching a better alternative. So please be hopeful and find some good clinic to have your own child.
post #47 of 86 (permalink) Old 07-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! How are you doing?
I know that you are going through a very tough time, dear! But it is okay. You need to stay strong and fight the battle of yours all alone. This is not going to b you all alone. There are many women who are struggling for the same issue and have been facing similar or worse scenarios. Trust me that it all comes down to which clinic you choose. Whether surrogacy or IVF. Your decision entirely relies on the choice of clinic. I am recommending you a clinic in Europe. It has the best services and an amazing panel of doctors.
Do try your lunch there! I am sure you will find answers to all your issues.
post #48 of 86 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 04:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there! hope you are fine dear. Feeling bad after I read your story. You must be going through a trauma. Infertility is a devasting thing for a woman. I want to tell you my story. I was TTC for 1 year but all in vain. I went hopeless. I was dead inside. My husband was my big support. he found a clinic in Europe. The doctor suggested our IVF treatment. In that case, we had have our biologic kid. IVF treatment was successful for me. Now I am the mother of twins. Such a blessing. Don't worry. You can also go for IVF. The clinic meets up all your requirements. Wishing you good luck.
post #49 of 86 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 08:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am glad that you are not giving up. Instead, looking at other options. Yes, there are some people who want biologically related children. Your husband is one of them. For some people, it is very difficult to show love and affection to children that are not related to you. Maybe, that's why your husband doesn't want adoption. You can go for surrogacy. I went for it too. Last year, I was diagnosed with cancer. I had to undergo a hysterectomy. The surgery removed cancer. But, it left me infertile. I could not conceive. My husband found out about a clinic in Europe. We had to shift here to visit the clinic. We went through the process. Finally, I will be a mother of a pair of twins soon.
post #50 of 86 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 09:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Marie, I hope you will be doing well. I had gone through the same. Go with the surrogacy. It's the reliable option you are looking for. I am thankful to my friend who told me about the clinic in Europe. They provide you with the best guidance about surrogacy. You can select your healthy surrogate mother. But please stay strong.
post #51 of 86 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 09:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am sorry to hear about your infertility. I know it's hard to cope up with this. You must have been so depressed. I know how it feels. It becomes so depressing. Stay strong. Don't lose hope. According to me, surrogacy is the best option. But I think this thing required the consent of both the partners. So make sure you both take the right decision. Sending baby dust your way!
post #52 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 07:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello! I hope you are doing well. I am a woman who went through surrogacy. I chose surrogacy myself as a treatment so I can suggest to you that it is definitely a successful method. I tried other methods too but only surrogacy worked for me. For that, my husband and I moved to Ukraine. That country is really progressing in this treatment. I would really recommend you try visiting that place if you are looking for any good setup. I wish best of luck to everyone out there facing problems in their lives.
post #53 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-02-2018, 07:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello! Don't be sad. and most importantly never lose hope. I know that conceiving can get hard for some women. It is not always easy for everyone. You don't think that you would never conceive. there are many treatments out there. I know one very cooperative clinic that you could trust. They would really help you out. it is Biotexcom in Ukraine. But if you can't go there, then they are also coming to London in mid-August. They are arranging an event on 18-19 August. The purpose is to help people. They would be of great help. Don't miss the chance. visit their official website for details.
post #54 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 09:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I was very disheartened. Then I try to contact Adonis. I send them a lot of mail. But they did reply. Their behavior was totally unprofessional. Then we move to another clinic. There are many clinics in Europe. That provides the best treatment for infertility. I can understand that this is a really tough situation to go through. I feel so sad to hear about your infertility story. Just be strong and remain brave. I had also faced infertility. My doctor said to me that I cannot become a mother
post #55 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is a dream of every lady to become a mother one day. Those who can't naturally Biotexcom helps them to become with the treatment of IVF and surrogacy. My cousin had her successful IVF from the clinic. She was facing fetal abnormalities. Biotexcom gave her hope and now she is a happy mother. The good news they are coming to Uk this August. I hope no infertile couple who are looking for some help will not miss this chance. Register yourself and grab your seats first. The success rate of the clinic is also very high.
post #56 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 03:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope youíre okay. This is a really nice and informative post. Iím glad you took out the time to talk about it. Youíre absolutely right. Itís going to be a fantastic event. Iím so excited about it. Iíll definitely be there, myself. I have heard so much about this clinic. Iím planning on going for surrogacy. But Iíve decided to wait and see how the event goes. Then Iíll make the decision on whether I want to choose this clinic. I got my seats booked. Iíve heard they are limited, so hurry people!
post #57 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 01:08 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Marie, hope you are doing well. I hope things work out for you. It is very important to make informed decision. You should get some professional help as well as read reviews. IVF is a very good solution but in same cases it is not a preferred treatment. Like in my case my uterus is not hospitable enough to support embryo growth. I have been TTC from last 10 years. But I didnt succeed. My DH suggested to adopt but for that I didnt agree. Now we have mutually decided to try surrogacy. For that we have registered ourselves for an event in London UK. Where a Ukrainian clinic named Biotexcom is coming to visit on 18 and 19 august. They will bring their team along with head of English Department Anastasia to discuss their treatments. They will also give a chance to sign fertility agreements. There are limited seats for this event and I am happy that I got registered. I am so excited to attend this event.
post #58 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-05-2018, 02:15 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi,I am so sorry for your loss.I can understand how you feeling right now.I too am infertile.I had 3 miscarriages.I have been married for 6 years now.My friend told me about surrogacy.I was hopeless at start and didn't consider it as I thought it can't be real.Science can't be this advanced,there is no way i can have my happiness.My DH has been very supportive through out this phase and said we can try what more can we lose.So I started thinking about surrogacy .I searched about surrogacy online and found a clinic named BIOTEXCOM in Ukraine who has surrogacy treatment program.I recently contacted them,and told them about myself and my situation.I told them that I am from York,UK and cannot visit them in Ukraine.They were very professional and supportive.They told me they will be visiting London,UK on 18,19th OF AUGUST.Anastasia there English department head is also coming for language issue.I think this is a great opportunity and would suggest you to visit if possible.As it suits me well i surely will visit them in LONDON.
post #59 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 03:53 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, everyone, i hope everyone is doing good. i am worried because of the infertility problem of mine. I was searching for best clinics for surrogacy but didn't find anyone but yet got to know about one which my friend told one of them. but they are very irresponsible that they even didn't bother that i sent them many emails and messages but i got no response still. I even called them many times. Once they said we will call u back mam instead of calling back when i again called them, the let my call on waiting and after almost 5min i disconnected that call and i feel very sad for this. Please, guys, guide me any good clinic for surrogacy im very disappointed this time.
post #60 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 04:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi everyone. Hope all are doing well. I was searching for the best clinic for surrogacy and i visited one in Europe and that was quite good and i was not mentally prepared that time and also i didn't have time because of my job as i had to go back to london i was on a short visa I hope they provide the best all information of them here so soon i can make the plan for long time to be there again for surrogacy.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in