Surrogacy or ivf? - Page 5 - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 04:35 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Marie hope you are doing great and everything is just fine, well this whole process of infertility and when a couple has to deal with this it gets really tiring when one does not see the results coming. Definitely, you guys have been through a lot and it's time that you guys take decisions for good days to come. Surrogacy is definitely a good option for you guys as it has been able to satisfy many people out there and they are actually happy and living good lives good thing is that there are clinics out there who are there to guide us and support us in this matter. Hope you find the right clinic for your self and this surrogacy journey becomes so memorable for you. Best of luck for the future.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 07:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

HEY! I can understand your situation. I have good solution related to your problem. I am so impressed by the services of surrogacy. I searched a lot about surrogacy. And I came to know that it has a high success rate among all the infertility treatments. When I was searching, I read about a clinic on a website. That clinic is in Europe and highly successful in surrogacy. Every year they made 100 success stories of IPs. It is all due to there hardworking and full focus on their work. They have certified staff. There labs and rooms are well equipped. Important to all they have proper databases for finding the Surrogate, eggs and sperm donors. So I will advise you to go to this clinic. They have the good consultancy with their patient. Wish you good luck.
post #83 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 08:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, hope you are doing well. Yes i am visiting a clinic these days for my surrogacy. The clinic has higher success rate. Its biotexcom clinic. the procedures are so affordable as well. The clinic is going to arrange an event soon. All the doctors along with head will be there. Do visit this event. I am sure it will help you a lot. You will never regret this visit. Don't miss the opportunity.
post #84 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:00 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, there. How are you? I hope you're alright. I can understand your situation. I know it seems like a tough task. And, I won't lie. It is tough. Conceiving is hard. And this journey will be tough. But, good luck to you. I hope it Is short and successful. It depends on you, which method you want to go for. Your medical history will also help you in making the decision. Surrogacy is something that I prefer. It works for almost everyone. It has a very high chance of success. And, it's safe! My suggestion would be for you to go for it. Good luck on this journey!
post #85 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:05 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi! Hope you are well! I am sorry to read all this! But don't lose hope! Miracles happen! Surrogacy helps infertile couples! I am one of them! I am planning to go to the clinic in Ukraine! They are very much reliable! Their staff, doctors everything is just perfect! They have treated me really well! Me and my husband have decided to go for surrogacy! I have heard good reviews about it!
post #86 of 86 (permalink) Old 08-18-2018, 09:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I hope you are doing well. I am happy that you chose the best decision for your future. Surrogacy is the best option to have babies. You should visit a clinic located in Ukraine for this process. It has high reviews and high success rate.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in