Surrogacy or ivf? - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 86 (permalink) Old 03-25-2018, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Surrogacy or ivf?

Hi there.I am much and depressed.After long trying and wasted the time.I had decided with my husband to stop trying and go through for another option.One option is surrogacy and other is an adaptation.Actually, I really want to have to take the adaptation.I am child loving person.But my husband didn't agree with it.He wants the baby is biologically attached.So, I am searching for surrogacy process.There is someone, had experienced this in life.Please do share with me.I really need the help about this process.Keep sharing your stories too.I am thankful to all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 86 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 10:21 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Marie! I hope you're doing fine. I'm very sorry to hear about your infertility. Like has been very unfair to you. I'm glad to see you active. I'm glad that you didn't give up and are thinking about other options. Dear, surrogacy is a reliable method nowadays. It is really helping people around the world to have biological babies. When I was declared infertile, life was very traumatizing. I'm very thankful to my friend who introduced me to surrogacy. It is literally a blessing for people like me. I had my process done from Ukraine. It was very reasonable. Don't waste your time and opt for surrogacy. I wish you get all that you desire. Good Luck!
post #3 of 86 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 11:01 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"Hey, there I hope you're doing fine. I believe the point where you have to choose between adopting and surrogacy is always confusing. However, my DH and I were never confused. We really want to go for surrogacy. As you said the child will be genetically linked to us. Which means that he/she will have the personality traits. For me, that is something I really want. Also, the process all over is so intriguing and fascinating. I have been researching the clinic myself as well. I have watched numerous videos on youtube. About success stories which are very informative. Through there I have come across a clinic as well. They hold these online meetings. So I attended that at the beginning of March. I have gained all the important information. After discussing with my DH might visit them. "
post #4 of 86 (permalink) Old 03-27-2018, 04:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey! I am sorry to hear about your infertility. I know it's very unfair to you. You must have been feeling very bad about it. It makes me sad to see people going through the same problems that I once had to face. I know how it feels. It is very painful. But you have to deal with it. Stay strong. Don't lose hope. If your husband wants a baby that is biologically yours, then surrogacy is the best option. Adoption is even really good. But I think this thing required the consent of both the partners. So make sure you both stick to one decision. I hope you become a mom soon. Sending baby dust your way!
post #5 of 86 (permalink) Old 03-27-2018, 06:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am very well aware of your feelings Marie dear. If you ask any other IP about how they feel after several failed attempts yo will hear the same. It is too difficult to come up with the right solution. There are so many people advising you on this issue. Everyone will have his or her own experience. This will further confuse you about what to do and how to do. In the rain of so many suggestions you cannot decide what is good or bad for you. Sometimes you feel so confused that it will lead to stress. Right now you are thinking of choosing between the IVF and surrogacy. I consider myself lucky to share my experience with you as I went through the curse of infertility followed by surrogacy as a solution to my problems. I tried going to Ukraine for the process as my initial experience did not turn right. They offer a smooth service. Before going for surrogacy it is important to complete the legal documentation. It is the job of the agency to find the perfect surrogate. Once the surrogate is found and all tests are done, the procedure starts. I hope that you will find salvation in the procedure and there will be a great deal of happiness coming your way.
post #6 of 86 (permalink) Old 03-27-2018, 09:40 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Big hugs to you!! My husband and I started trying after 1 year of marriage also. I was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis. 2 surgeries, 4 rounds of IVF with a single miscarriage and a twin miscarriage. After giving up on medical help, we continued to pray on how to build our family. Six months later, we were blessed with a true miracle. We conceived naturally after 5 years. A complete surprise and I thank the Lord every day. Our son will be 1 in November. Blessings to you and your family. Hope is one thing I never lost during my journey.
post #7 of 86 (permalink) Old 03-27-2018, 10:47 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi there Marie. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your infertility. I know it must be very hard for you. It was hard for me too. I had to make a decision too. It was very stressing. However, I went for surrogacy. It was the best decision I made. I realized it after seeing my twin boys. Surrogacy was a blessing for me. A wonder of science. It's a very secure choice. All you need is a little positivity. I hope it helps. I wish you good luck. Hoping to hear from you soon. Take care.
post #8 of 86 (permalink) Old 03-27-2018, 12:36 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am endeavouring to consider in recent years. I have analyzed barrenness because of a hormonal issue I am amazed why I didn't know about surrogacy. Shockingly, I squandered my opportunity in numerous home-grown medications yet of every single negative outcome. I feel fortunate I went to a discussion where I come to think about surrogacy. It's extremely useful for me to choose and proceed with my voyage of parenthood. I cherish my first experience and now we are getting ready for the second one. Seek surrogacy is a gift after you as well. Simply ahead and begin your trip. Surrogacy is legitimate and has the choice for your child. Remain favoured
post #9 of 86 (permalink) Old 03-30-2018, 12:21 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi dear! I hope you are fine. I went through this and i know its very hard. I was 23 and got marriage. I was pregnant a year after my marriage but it ended up in miscarriage. I didn’t have any irregular periods or something. Then later by losing another child I consulted doctor and he diagnosed me with infertility. This broke me and my husband inside out. As my husband really wanted a child so I started infertility treatments and nothing happened. Later i went through IVF and failed after 3 successful cycles. Then doctors recommended me for surrogacy and I went to Europe with my husband and consulted many clinics there and now i have a son through surrogacy. It is 100% successful. It is a blessing. Best of luck.
post #10 of 86 (permalink) Old 03-31-2018, 08:06 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi love, good to see you here. You have come to the right
place and I hope you’ll get the solution to your every problem. Adaptation is a
good thing but perfect is when the child belongs to you. So, surrogacy is the
best choice. Though I have not experienced surrogacy yet, but I have searched about
surrogacy a lot. It’s really beneficent and you are doing good by taking
advantage of it. I can help you in this regard!
post #11 of 86 (permalink) Old 03-31-2018, 10:45 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, honey, it must be so difficult going through this. Fortunately, you will find many experienced people here. I am experienced with surrogacy. In our case, the husband wanted adoption but I wanted the baby to have our genes. You know, I think both are equally great methods. However, surrogacy is becoming more popular because the biological link makes it easier for the baby to understand the situation when he's older. An adopted child feels sad when he gets to know he's adopted.
post #12 of 86 (permalink) Old 03-31-2018, 11:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I love your thinking. You really want to help children out. I also respect your husband's wish. Look up on the internet. You will get to find a lot of centres for surrogacy. I have heard about European clinics a lot. Do take a look at them too.
post #13 of 86 (permalink) Old 04-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Honey, I think you are talking about adoption of the child right? Adaptation is something else. Adoption can be one option. It can benefit you but at the same time. It has got its complications. Surrogacy is the latest procedure. It is getting famous these days. I think it is the wonder of science that they have produced such a valuable technique. It is the last resort for those who are infertile. It is expensive though. However, you can enjoy the charms of the baby. It will be your biological baby, unlike adoption. Surrogacy has its drawbacks as well. The legality is banned in some countries. I have heard that the health of a surrogate child is also a question. However, the charm of having a baby can supersede all the disadvantages.
post #14 of 86 (permalink) Old 04-01-2018, 06:04 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I hope you are doing well. I empathize with you on your situation. It is something difficult to handle. I require lots of courage to stand up again and fight all this. I am happy that you are ready to fight. So happy to read your post. It is good that you are ready now. Surrogacy and adoption both are nice options. As you DH is not willing for adoption. You must then go for surrogacy. I have heard it has a high success rate. Many people talk about their success stories. It has helped many.
But I think it also depends on the clinic. I have had my IVF through this clinic in Ukraine. I was lucky enough to be successful on my first attempt. They were very friendly and co-operative. I have no experience in surrogacy. You must first search more about it.
Lots of love to you.
post #15 of 86 (permalink) Old 04-02-2018, 06:49 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, lovely lady.No doubt adaptation is also a good option.But as you said that your husband wants that child is genetically attached to you.For that, Surrogacy is the great option.I knew at starting point you need some difficulties.But there is always great success after having a struggle.It is trying for the second baby meaningless.Everything has a better work.My dear friend had a really tough time when she was trying for the second baby.She was fertile and never imagine she has this situation at the conceiving of the second baby.Now she moved to IVF process.Stay strong.Hope everything was done perfectly.Need your prayers and wishes.Stay happy.
post #16 of 86 (permalink) Old 04-05-2018, 08:50 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really sorry to hear about your infertility issue. I know it must be hard. I know it gets devastating. I know this because I have been through it. I wanted the world to end. However, you seem like strong women. I would suggest don lose hope. Surrogacy is a great choice. It's a secure process. I have had surrogacy too. You won't be disappointed. I hope it works out for you. I wish you good luck. Hoping to hear good news soon. Take care.
post #17 of 86 (permalink) Old 04-05-2018, 09:22 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I'm so sorry to hear about your infertility.Stay strong girl.Everything will be okay.I hope you're doing great now.
Surrogacy may be the last option you got but it's also the best one.If you find a good clinic, who will give you all the support.Then I think you'll make through this.Stay strong.Hope everything was done perfectly.Need your prayers and wishes.Stay happy.
Much support to you.
post #18 of 86 (permalink) Old 04-07-2018, 08:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello!!! Surrogacy indeed a very helping service for all the couples suffering from the issues of infertility. It is the great blessing for the disappointed people.i have a story to share of a friend of mine. Who had the same problem as you. She went for surrogacy and has a baby now. I will suggest you try it. It will be very beneficial to you. good luck
post #19 of 86 (permalink) Old 04-08-2018, 08:49 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well adoption or surrogacy, none of them should be a problem to you. You love children right? It won't matter if it's by adoption or surrogacy. Now if your husband wants surrogacy then go for it. It can help you have a genetically yours baby. You will feel more attached to it. Plus in my opinion, adoption is a more complicated process. It can be time-consuming too. I thought about it too. Then after few tries realized that it is a difficult job. Went for surrogacy instead. I am happy since that very day now. Surrogacy has proved to be a blessing for me. I have a baby girl name, Emma. She is so beautiful that I cannot describe the feeling. Don't worry about the process. If you choose a good clinic then the process will be smooth and hassle-free.
post #20 of 86 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 03:07 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi mariegresham. Life becomes so hard and depressed after Infertility. It results in ruining your marriage life. Women start feeling sad , fragile , angry and emotionally drained. They felt so Click here to enlarge while talking to other girls who have kids. But thank God there are so many treatements for this problem. Science is indeed a blessing. Going for surrogacy or adoption is your own choice . Adapting a baby is a nice feeling. But there are many complications in adopting a baby too. Your husband's thoughts are also valid . The feeling of your own biological baby is beyond exceptional. I will suggest you to go for surrogacy . It is a biological treatments which involve third person.. Surrogacy has higher success rates . There are some quality clinics in Europe who are providing best services regarding surrogacy. Hopefully you will get best results. Cheers.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in