have someone experience this? - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Unhappy have someone experience this?

Click here to enlarge Hope you all are doing good. I am in very bad condition nowadays. I am declared as infertile. My friends suggested me to go for surrogacy. It sounds good to me. I started searching for the clinics. I found one on the internet. The name of a clinic was Lotus in Ukraine. Their profile was very good. I tried to contact them on the provided number. It was ringing but no one receives it. I sent them mail. No response even after two months. It's really heartbreaking for me.
Have Someone of you guys faced the same problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 09:16 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Great, another review. I have been reading so many now. That they are so unprofessional. They don't pick up calls. They don't reply to emails. You said the same thing too. Also, I have read they deceive people too. They have something else on the website. They charge you differently. There are hidden costs too. They don't provide Accommodation. They neither cater to the food facility. Look up for any other clinic. I don't think this one is reliable. Good luck with it.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-19-2018, 11:54 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Well, nowadays these reviews are common. These clinics are looting people. They are too much nonserious and unprofessional. They don't even reply to the calls. Emails are far away to discuss here. Sad that you also have to experience their such behavior. Many individuals are complaining about them. They show more and give too much less. They are taking so much cash in comparison with others. Also, their success rates are too low. I must say that government should get a ban on such clinics. Such scammers are even paying people to post positive reviews about them. You'd think about some other clinics. I pray if you get your desire. All the best to you for the further procedure!
post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-20-2018, 03:49 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Rabel. How are you doing? Well, I think this is fortunate for you that clinical staff did not pick up a phone. One of my friends had a surrogacy experience there. And it was completely devastated. Lotus and Adonis are a scam. Please choose your clinic very carefully. It will really help you.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-20-2018, 04:27 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Dear Rabel! Hope so you are doing good. I just read your post. I'm really glad to know that you are going for surrogacy but the clinic that you have chosen is not so good for surrogacy. I heard many bad reviews about them. They use unsterilized instruments for the things and many more. I would suggest you look for some other clinic except Adonis and Loutis. Clearly, such clinics are not of good reputation. I have also seen some cases but I would not like to share on this forum. Simply, if you don't want to take a risk then look for some other clinic. It would be good for you
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-20-2018, 07:02 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there, Rabel! I know this isn't a good time, but you really need to stay strong. Getting upset and taking stress wouldn't sort anything. I'm very sorry about your infertility. I am infertile too, which really upsets me. But I don't let infertility take over my life. Surrogacy is a great option to go for. I went for it too. The clinic you mentioned deals very unprofessionally. You shouldn't have contacted them in the first place. Always choose a clinic which is well-reputed and has positive reviews. They don't receive calls and don't even get me started over their delayed replies on emails. Don't lose hope, dear. There are many other good clinics there. Be patient and stay positive. Good luck!
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 02:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, I hope you are well. I am extremely sorry to know about your infertility. It is a difficult journey one filled with a lot of obstacles. I myself am in the same boat. Therefore, I can completely understand. It is strange because I had the same issue with the clinic. So many people talk about Ukraine and I thought it would be a good option to email them. However, I was extremely disappointed when no one replied. I was shocked because my email clearly mentioned that it was a matter of urgency. It is sad because when you are going through such a bad time this is not what you are expecting especially from a fertility clinic. However, it is a lesson for all of us and we should learn from it. I hope everyone else is also careful about it. Don't make the mistake we made and wast your time. I hope your problem is soon solved as well. Sending baby dust your way.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 01:22 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey DEar! Hope so you re doing well. I just read your post and I'm glad to know that you are going for surrogacy. It's really a kind of blessing for infertile couples. I think you should choose another clinic. There are many clinics in Europe in Ukraine that are specialized for surrogacy. I have heard many success stories about them. They also have their surrogate mothers. Even I have adopted surrogacy once from theirs. It was a great experience. Adonis and Loutis are not so well reputed clinics. I heard many bad reviews about them. So I think you should change the clinic. It will be better for you too. That's my opinion.
My sympathies
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-21-2018, 02:05 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Dear. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing fine. Well, this is really sad news. I am feeling very sorry for you. We all should condemn this type of behaviour. Also, we should request to the government to close these cams clinics. All my sympathies are with you. I really think that you should go for surrogacy. But this time make sure that the clinic you choose is best in your interest. Because this process is safe and the success chances of this process are so high. One of my friends also had a baby through surrogacy. You should go for that process. Also, the clinic names you have mentioned are scams and I have read so many negative reviews about it. Check reviews of clinics of different forums before choosing a clinic. Wish you best of luck.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 09:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

"Hello there!
Sad to know about you. Yes, it happened to a friend of mine, she also went through this. She tried to approach the lotus clinic but they didn't respond at all. Moreover, I heard about their facilities which are not good enough. But, availing of facilities is the second thing, first comes communication which they are bad at. They don't even respond to emails. They just know how to waste precious time of people. I don't think they are the right ones. So, I would recommend not to go for them. Try looking for some other clinics. There are many good clinics in Europe. But Lotus clinic is just a waste of time and money. "
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 10:38 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello, Rabel. How are you, honey? I'm hoping you're okay. This is awful news. I can't believe this happened to you. Don't worry, though. I'm gonna try and help you out here. This is not the end of the world. If you're looking for a good clinic. I'd suggest one, however, it would be better if you wait. They are coming to London on the 18th and 19th of August. They'll be hosting an event which will include a Q/A session and consultancy. I'd suggest you go there and ask them about your problem. I'm sure they'll guide you. Check their website for more details, here's the link: http://biotexcom.com/
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 07-29-2018, 11:33 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, honey. I hope you're okay. I'm really sorry to hear about your issue. This is horrible! But, I actually agree with what Irina is saying. She's right, for real. You should be there! It's going to be a fantastic event. I underwent IVF with BioTexCom, and I can confirm they are great. Plus, I heard Anastasia is coming. She is an authority on this whole issue. She'll definitely solve your problem. Visit them and then make a decision. I'll be expecting to see you and Irina, both! Good luck to you!
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hi, hope so you are doing great. I really appreciate your post. Thank you for sharing this. So proud of you. Not losing hope is a big thing indeed. You are such an amazing woman. I can feel your pain. But not losing hope is bigger than that. Nothing is impossible. I am infertile. Now thought of choosing surrogacy. But I am really sad they even not replying. I am really stressed out. Lotus, It has got the worst communication service ever. Beware of these clinics guys. But I am not losing hope. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Pray for me, dear. My prayers are with you. An all the best for the future ahead.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey lovely! yes i have such a bad experience from this clinic.when i was declared infertile,i contacted them but they didn`t reply me for several months.please do not trust on these clinic.beware of them.do not waste your time on these cheap clinics.i went to biotexcom for surrogacy. they guided me so well and they provided me with such a good surrogate.my surrogate got pregnant in just 3 months and now she is 6 months pregnant. so please research well about the clinic before planning surrogacy.biotexcom is the best clinic for surrogacy.i would suggest you to go there.i would really pray for you .All the very best for your future.i hope you get your baby soon.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 07:20 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I have heard a lot more complaints regarding this clinic Lotus and it really is worrying. One of my friends recently emailed them for certain details regarding the procedure. It was a matter of urgency and she was expecting a quick reply. However, the clinic did not respond for a month. Even when they did reply they didn't even answer her queries and directly asked for her details. I also contacted them for details but didn't get a reply. Email is the first interaction and when that is this unprofessional you really start to question many other things. Anyways, there are many other clinics that you can look into so don't worry.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 07:28 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hi. How are you? Sorry, you had to go through this. This must be devastating. This is not your fault that people are pathetic these days. They have got no concerns for others feelings. You are not the only one. I experienced this too. I thought of checking new clinics out and I came across the Adonis clinic. I emailed them about my problems. I literally sent two emails. I still havenít gotten a reply from them. I donít know if they have any staff to answer their emails. Itís quite disappointing. Itís better to choose a clinic with a more responsible staff. I hope you find a good one soon. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in