Worried - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
General Parenting Need answers to your questions? Don't know where to go for support? Here's your place, we know all the answers and can help you with the most generic of problems.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Worried

Hello, there beautiful moms and moms to be. I am here to ask for some advice. I want all of you to help me decide between two things. Is surrogacy better or adoption? Not for me but for my sister in law. My husband is really worried about her. She is the only sister and has been pampered a lot. Now life took a turn on her. She has been declared infertile. Actually some clinic names Lotus gave her a wrong injection. It made her sick. Now she cannot carry the baby. So the only option is to adopt or to go for surrogacy. After this experience, they are scared to even think about going to a clinic. Can you suggest a very reliable clinic if you think surrogacy is better?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-29-2018, 12:38 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Emily king I really feel sorry for your sister in law. Aw so sad. I think she should take decision for such clinic. These clinics only want to get money from their customers. They didnít facilitate their patients. I think you should muster up her courage that all the clinics are not same. There are also some best clinics in Ukraine. You should visit them.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 02:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Oh, my God, this is so terrible. I cannot believe a clinic can do this to their patient. You guys should have filed a case against them. This is a crime to give wrong medicines to someone. I feel so sorry for your sister in law. I think she should go with surrogacy from Biotexcom. It's a very good clinic in Ukraine.
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 02:42 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

hi, Hope so you are doing great. I appreciate that you chose to focus on treatment of surrogacy. The method of surrogacy guarantees success. This is the reason my sister chose it. She was very upset when doctors broke the news that she couldnít conceive naturally. In Europe, there are best clinics. Which are not so expensive and provide you with a great environment. Stay positive. Hope for the best. My best wishes are with her. Take care. Stay Positive. All will be fine. All the best for future ahead.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 04:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is so unbelievable. How can this clinic do this to someone? I am so shocked. They have such careless attitude. No one should trust them now. No one should get their treatment from this clinic. This is so pathetic.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 04:43 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello. Hope you are doing well. Both adoption and surrogacy are good options. She should go for the one which she wants to. You should not be dishearted after going to one clinic. There are many other good clinics as well. A friend of mine went for adoption because her husband didn't allow to go for surrogacy. Another close friend chose surrogacy after being infertile. The procedure went well. Now she is a happy mom. Both solutions are good. Your sister in law should go for the one which appeals her. You should give her hope and courage as infertility is really hard. I wish she finds a solution which is best for her. Wishing her good luck!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 05:31 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

This is so upsetting. I can't believe that a clinic can be this careless. They have a responsibility towards the patients. I am so sorry for your sister in law. I personally think she should opt for surrogacy. Traditional adoption costs you the same. However, through surrogacy, the child will be hers at least. The clinic I am visiting is in Europe, I opted for them after a lot of research. I didn't want there to be a bad experience. Surrogacy is a lengthy process and you want the experience to be good. I think you should research it. They have a high success rate which for me mattered a lot. I love how well-organized they are. They make sure there is no error made and double check everything with us. So far everything has been going smoothly.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 06:46 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Iím fine, how are you doing? Iím sorry to know about your sister-in-law's infertility. It feels good to see that you're seeking help for your sister-in-law. This is the right way to face infertility. I salute your amazing attitude towards life. I suggest her to go for surrogacy it may be a complicated process but in the end, she'll have her own child. And that feeling would be so amazing I can't even tell you. I wish you stay helpful always and keep on benefitting others. Good Luck!
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 07:13 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey. I hope you are doing good. I am really sorry for her. I know how it feels. It is so painful to face infertility. Well, it is not anyone's fault. It is better to choose Surrogacy than Adoption. Adoption is a long process with alot of legal documentation. So I think that it is better to choose Surrogacy. As it is safe to process and you can have a genetic baby. Well, it is an amazing process. She can go for it. There is a clinic in Europe. They provided a healthy surrogate to IPs. It is great to choose wisely. I hope this would help you.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 07:41 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is so sad. I hope she will go through it successfully. Well, My friend has faced infertility for so long. She wanted to be a mother but no luck. Later she decided to go for IVF and IUI. In that, her body didn't respond. It was the main reason for the failure. She was left with an option of adoption and surrogacy. Herr husband was not in favour of adoption. So they chose surrogacy. They went to a recommended clinic in Europe. There they found a surrogate. She was blessed with a baby boy. They have a baby now. They have no more worries. I am so happy for them.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 07:48 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

I am definitely thinking of filing a report. They cannot run away like this. Is the clinic you mentioned reliable? I need security. We cant take a risk again. One experience with Lotus was enough. I have to be very sure. So please just tell me the truth. I hope it is as good as you said.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 07:57 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey there Emily. how are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your sister-in-law. I know it must be really hard for her. It really breaks my heart to think about it. It must be hard for your husband too. However be strong. These clinics are hurting good clinics too. There are many reputable clinics in Ukraine. You just have to search. It's great that you told us about lotus. I hope people get aware of them. take care and lots of love to you. And prayers too.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 09:12 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyking View Post
Hello, there beautiful moms and moms to be. I am here to ask for some advice. I want all of you to help me decide between two things. Is surrogacy better or adoption? Not for me but for my sister in law. My husband is really worried about her. She is the only sister and has been pampered a lot. Now life took a turn on her. She has been declared infertile. Actually some clinic names Lotus gave her a wrong injection. It made her sick. Now she cannot carry the baby. So the only option is to adopt or to go for surrogacy. After this experience, they are scared to even think about going to a clinic. Can you suggest a very reliable clinic if you think surrogacy is better?

Hi Emily. How are you? Hope that you are doing good. I am sad to know about your sister in law's infertility. Infertility is like a darkness for every woman. It is a bad nightmare for us. It stops us to fulfill our dreams. I suggest surrogacy for her. It is like a miracle for infertile couples. Your child will have some genes of yours. your all dreams will come true. Surrogacy is the most common method nowadays. A clinic has no right to play with the health of patients. You should record complain about it. In Ukraine, there are many other good surrogacy clinics. Do contact them. They will surely help you. Best wishes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in