Sybermoms Parenting Forum - View Single Post - Intros
Thread: Intros
View Single Post
post #42 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2003, 07:41 AM
krazimomof10
Ambulance Chaser

Cool

I am a mom of two year old fraternal boys. When we found out it was twins, we figured that it was more boys. We now have 9 boys and 1 girl. The factory is officially closed. They were born at 34 weeks, 2 days after 9/11. They weighed 5-12 and 6-8, totally healthy. I bf for 6 months, but having 8 other kidlets was a little demanding to say the least.

They are wild children, but a ton of fun. Cody is the littler one. He weighs two pounds less than chunky monkey, Dante. They are both little lovers and are quick to give hugs and kisses. Cody is starting to talk up a storm, while Dante is speaking some inidentifiable (sp?) language (Cantonese perhaps??) Life is crazy, insane, wild and a total blast! Can't wait to meet more moms (or dads) of multiples. Living out in the mountains of Western MT, there are no other little twins around here, let alone clubs for them. Any support I get has to come from here. I used to post at parentsplace on their twins board until they redid their format..it takes too much brain power to follow a thread there. Well, that's my story... and I'm sticking to it. TTFN, Neeter

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome