just a quick hello - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Military Moms--DECLASSIFIED Are you in the military or married to it? If so, then this is the place for you.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-11-2004, 01:02 AM
Loose Lips
Ambulance Chaser

just a quick hello

Hey everyone, new around this board so I thought i'd pop in and say hello. I'm Bree (24) married to a mostly wonderful man named Rey(22), lol, he's a LCPL in the USMC. We're stationed at Camp Pendleton in So. Cal right now and loving the weather. We have a 7 yo son and a 3 yo daughter and trying for the last one, but after a yar with no luck i'm starting to get worried! Thats it from me for now, look forward to getting to know everyone.
Bree
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-11-2004, 08:19 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You might not want to use your husband's last name in your username.
post #3 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-11-2004, 01:21 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

You should reregister with a different name. You are giving out way too much personal information in just the few posts you have made.
post #4 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-11-2004, 11:33 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

Yeah, what they said. Way TMI. OPSEC.

General Immoral Fuckery
post #5 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-12-2004, 01:05 PM
Loose Lips
Ambulance Chaser

Yeah, what they said. Way TMI. OPSEC.>>>

You following me around now? LOL
Thanks for the concern but i'm alright, I'm, a big girl now and can decide what info I choose to divulge. The names I gave aren't our legal first names so i'm not to worried about it, I never stated what city we live in just that dh is stationed at Camp Pen. and the base is a huge place with lots of different cities surrounding it. As far as the last name, I'm not too worried about that either if anyone emailed dh whether at work or at home our last name is part of our email addys. Not to mention he walks all over the place every day with a uniform that has his last name posted right on it. So yes, thanks for the concern but its not needed.
Bree
post #6 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-12-2004, 01:35 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I hope you are not this quick to give out info on all things military. That would be a stupid move, but Click here to enlarge

post #7 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-12-2004, 02:14 PM
Ambulance Chaser

Click here to enlarge She sounds a little on the weird side!!!
post #8 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Send a message via Yahoo to Yup_n_Nope
Loose lips sink ships.
post #9 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 12:05 AM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

I walk around all day with my damn name on my chest too, i.diot. Doesn't mean that I'm going to just blab all my info out there for everybody.
Yeah, I bet I could find your ass if I wanted to. However, I have decided that you're just a moron and I'm putting you on iggy.

General Immoral Fuckery
post #10 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 02:09 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

And does your husband know you are using his name and rank to post with at a message board? Dumpass
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Loose Lips
Ambulance Chaser

And does your husband know you are using his name and rank to post with at a message board? Dumpass>>>

I swear all this over a last name, get over it people. I'm not giving out your info so there is no reason to get all up in arms about something that has nothing to do with you. Yes my husband does know i'm using his name (which is also mine) and rank and he could give a flying **** about it. I don't know where you all have gotten that i'm giving out all this information, you know my last name and that my hubby is in the USMC at Camp Pen. Big deal. Seriously, there are so many other things to be worried about then talking shit over something that has nothing to do with you. If you don't like it then ignore me, simple as that.
post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 03:07 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

It has nothing to do with YOU, it has to do with keeping information about the military quiet, Fuck Nut! I'm so glad you're dh is not in the same unit as mine.

post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 04:14 PM
Loose Lips
Ambulance Chaser

It has nothing to do with YOU, it has to do with keeping information about the military quiet, Fuck Nut! I'm so glad you're dh is not in the same unit as mine.>>>>

Give me a break, If my hubby was deployed or something of that matter then it would be a completely different story. He's not and he won't be, we're out of here soon. I'm also not opening my mouth with information on the military. Holy shit, someone shut me up because people know my husbands a LCPL and what our last name is! GET OVER IT! Your making a big deal out of nothing.
Bree
post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 04:24 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

NO, it IS a big deal. If you were smart at all(which obviously, you're not) you would not be posting all over the internet(because I doubt this is the first time you've done this) your family's full names, locations, etc. It is an idiotic thing to do, in fact, anyone could find out your phone number and address within minutes with all the information you've given us.

I bet your neighbors just LOVE you. Click here to enlarge
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 04:31 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

You know what? I've been here well over a year and I'm in the private section, these ladies don't even know my FIRST name let alone ALL of my info. They can see where we are stationed, that's it.

post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 05:02 PM
Loose Lips
Ambulance Chaser

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodakbabe
NO, it IS a big deal. If you were smart at all(which obviously, you're not) you would not be posting all over the internet(because I doubt this is the first time you've done this) your family's full names, locations, etc. It is an idiotic thing to do, in fact, anyone could find out your phone number and address within minutes with all the information you've given us.

I bet your
neighbors just LOVE you. Click here to enlarge
Whoa wait a minute there just where did I post my familys full names? I know I only mentioned the age and gender of my children and I didn't give out either my first name or my husbands just our aliases, which I said a few posts ago, nor did I give out our location, yes my hubby works on base but I never said where we lived. There are plenty of cities surrounding the base. We're also not listed. You really can't get much from a rank and a last name. I just love how you think i'm posting all over the internet, this is the only board i've said more then 2 things at. This is also the only board where I used this username, so try again.
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 05:21 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

You really think someone cannot check every surrounding city? Surely you are not that far off post. Your Welcome Rug post had to be edited for too much information. That is insane!

post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 05:58 PM
Loose Lips
Ambulance Chaser

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiowa Warrior
You really think someone cannot check every surrounding city? Surely you are not that far off post. Your Welcome Rug post had to be edited for too much information. That is insane!
I thought the editing was lame, I didnt post anything there that wasnt posted up above (my first post in this forum). As far as living close to the base, we've got quite a commute. Also if someone chose to check every surrounding city and I couldn't even name half of them because there are so many (not to mention there are quite a few different counties in this area) they'd have to go door to door. With only a last name and a rank to go on they'd have a very hard time finding us, as I said before we aren't listed. Just for the hell of it I did a quick search on the last name maldonado, couldn't belive how many people there are with that last name in the surrounding areas and we weren't one of them. This pissing contest is getting old. You don't feel comfortable with someone knowing your first/last name or your husbands rank thats your choice. I'm not placing all of our info out there, with as many people we have to give our last name and socials to on a regular basis, and with as many people that see my husbands name and rank clearly on his uniform every single day, it just doesn't bother me. Maybe it should, but it doesn't and i'm not too worried about being found Click here to enlarge

I think i'll go and write my sad and whiney GoodBye post now,lmao. That was sarcasm by the way .Click here to enlarge
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 06:09 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

No, this is not a pissing contest, dumpfuck, it's about giving out TOO much personal information on the internet.
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 07-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Loose Lips
Ambulance Chaser

No, this is not a pissing contest, dumpfuck, it's about giving out TOO much personal information on the internet.>>>

I gotta tell you, you have such a sunny personalityClick here to enlarge
I'm not gonna argue opinions with you anymore, think what ya like. Have a nice day! Click here to enlarge

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in