Baby Clothing - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Double Duty Divas Support for working moms! Whether you are part time, full time or even a student...this is a place for you!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 02:53 AM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Baby Clothing

My Husband is a graphic designer and one of the companies, he works for just filed for bankruptcy, and I'm on bed rest, so I havent been working!!! It was horrrible timing this will be our third child, so as a way to supplement our income, we came up with a baby clothing line! Just curious what you guys think of it, maybe I can get some sort of feedback!

http://www.myspace.com/inkedbabyapparel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 05:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

I wouldn't buy any of it because it all says "Inked Baby." Maybe some tradition tattoo designs (the mom heart, etc) would sell better.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 02:29 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaVonLuvMuffin
I wouldn't buy any of it because it all says "Inked Baby." Maybe some tradition tattoo designs (the mom heart, etc) would sell better.
I appreciate your input very much, but we are creating a clothing brand and not just generic clothing with tattoo fashion. So as you know most adult clothing brands of this style such as Affliction, Lucky 13, Ed Hardy, etc all have their name on the clothing usually in the artwork.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-14-2007, 07:24 PM
Wayward Wombat
Hard-Core Sybermom

This may not be the feedback you're looking for, but I have a snooty knee-jerk reaction that makes me not want to buy from sites with spelling and grammatical errors. That's pretty much equal parts admission of a flaw in myself and feedback. Click here to enlarge

Mickey Mackey Boo Ba Boo

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in