Sybermoms Parenting Forum

Sybermoms Parenting Forum (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/)
-   Double Duty Divas (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/15-double-duty-divas/)
-   -   back to work one year now (https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/15-double-duty-divas/595614-back-work-one-year-now.html)

Breezy 04-29-2010 04:58 PM

back to work one year now

ok, I have one year under my belt of returning to work and love my job and co-workers. Extra money for college, travel and savings has been nice

However 2 issues that drive me nuts:lol

My kid and I argue getting out the door every morning something fierce and trust me I do all that stuff you are supposed to do the night before but she IS NOT a morning person. Even if we get up 30 minutes earlier we still have arugments getting her butt out the door. Sigh:lol

I have gotten fatter bc I don't have as much time to walk and we do not eat as well as we used to bc I have no time to cook.

I miss seeing my friends as much.

Synopis/blog over...these are the items I have not adjusted well to:lol

Lyerin 04-30-2010 06:12 AM

The thing with the kid is not just you. :twitch Emma is like molasses in January every morning trying to get her butt moving. This morning she was "reading a book" and couldn't be bothered to listen, get moving, get her jacket on, etc. :rolleyes I'm glad she wants to play with books, but GET MOVING ALREADY.

:lol

The fatter thing happened to me too when I got a steady job. Hopefully, I'll figure it out eventually.

AMG 04-30-2010 04:05 PM

Kid :twitch Morning :twitch

Me: Stuart, get dressed.
Stuart: OK! (happy cheerful voice, like it just occurred to him he needed to stop and get dressed)
Me: Stuart, I'm getting in the shower - GET DRESSED!
Stuart: OK! :)
Me: OMG! STUART! GET. DRESSED. WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?!?!
Stuart: I am getting dressed :wtf (he still has on pj bottoms and hasn't gotten any further than when I got in shower)

That convo happens damn near every day. He is 8. I seriously fear for my sanity when he becomes a teenager.

Breezy 05-01-2010 01:39 PM

Ok, nice to know we are not the only ones who start our day with a long series of arguments:twitch

Ilene Dover 05-03-2010 07:58 PM

This is why DH gets the kids off in the a.m. :lol Seriously:paranoia

EvilBad 05-10-2010 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMG (Post 9148089)
Kid :twitch Morning :twitch

Me: Stuart, get dressed.
Stuart: OK! (happy cheerful voice, like it just occurred to him he needed to stop and get dressed)
Me: Stuart, I'm getting in the shower - GET DRESSED!
Stuart: OK! :)
Me: OMG! STUART! GET. DRESSED. WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?!?!
Stuart: I am getting dressed :wtf (he still has on pj bottoms and hasn't gotten any further than when I got in shower)

That convo happens damn near every day. He is 8. I seriously fear for my sanity when he becomes a teenager.

I think our boys were separated at birth. Throw in a few "STOP PLAYING WITH THE DOGS AND PUT SOME UNDERWEAR ON THIS TIME"'s and you've got our morning :lmao

AMG 05-10-2010 06:48 AM

He hasn't actually done this (that i have seen, anyway :lol) for a while, but he would twirl his pj shirt or pants over his head while dancing around :wtf. :lmao

EvilBad 05-13-2010 04:47 AM

OMG The dancing thing :lmao DS has been caught doing that too :lol

cuddlycutebaby 05-28-2010 07:21 AM

kids are always the same.
my son is also like that i have to do all sorts of efforts to drag him outta dorr in the morning to the pre-school.
but as the building of the school comes near he becomes cheered up.
i mean he likes the school but lazy in the morning.
the same thing is with me as i also have morning sickness..................:soscary:soscary:soscary

Kundalini 06-09-2010 04:00 PM

By the time I am on my way to work after dropping the kids off I am already exhausted :lol
Every single thing mentioned in this thread happens in my house too :)

Juni 06-29-2010 01:34 PM

"Mom, I know! I'm getting dressed!!!"

"Then, why in 20 minutes, have you only put on your shirt? And it's not the shirt I laid out for you"

"But I'm getting dressssssssseeeedd!"

:sigh

xiomisales0258 12-30-2020 09:25 AM

Teclast T30 Pro tablet launch

Teclast is here to launch yet another 10.1-inch tablet to bring revolution in technology. The launch of the tablet is suspected to be in late 2020 and early 2021. Teclast T30 Pro is powered by Octa-core Helio P70 and is enclosed with some fantastic features like PE fast charging and 6+128GB UFS. https://www.xiaomisales.com/teclast-...-review-specs/