Surrogacy or ivf? - Sybermoms Parenting Forum
Double Duty Divas Support for working moms! Whether you are part time, full time or even a student...this is a place for you!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2018, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Unsupportive Freeloader

Surrogacy or ivf?

Hi, all the lovely Diva’s out there! I am very happy to join this forum. This gives me so much energy and hope. I am declared infertile few months ago. I am going through the worst time of my life. I joined this forum to get some help and share my problems. Could someone help me? How can I become a mother? Is there anyway? Should I go for surrogacy or iv? Anyone of you would plz help me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-19-2018, 07:03 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey, jenni. If you have problems with your uterus you can go for surrogacy. But if there is something wrong with your husband's sperm, then I think IVF is the answer. There is nothing to get depressed about. This happens. It does not in anyway mean you cannot be a mother. Just because you cant conceive does not take your right to be a parent. Surrogacy is a great option. You should consider the clinics they have opened now for a more efficient process. I had my own son through surrogacy. I chose this clinic they have in Ukraine. I have never been more happy and satisfied in my life. An adoption is a good option too. The problem with adoption for me was that my husband wasn't ready for it. Surrogacy was also very affordable for you. Let me know if you want more details of the place. Make up your mind. And please don't lose hope. you will definitely get to be a mother.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-19-2018, 07:35 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hello minnie1111! Welcome to the forum. I must say you are on the right platform. These forums are a sure way of getting direct help from people who are going through or have been through the same problems. First of all, I'm so sorry to hear the sad news. But fear not. You are not alone. All of us have been through the same feelings. No doubt being declared infertile is one of the worst feelings. But thanks to the modern age advances, infertility is now a question with a vast array of choices as answers. So get your hopes high. Now, to your question. Dear, it is not easy to say what you should choose as you haven't mentioned what your exact problem is. IVF is chosen by the women who problems like blocked tubes etc. Surrogacy is an option if you can't carry a baby due to some reasons. You need to discuss the problem on hand with some details in order to get some specific answers. I was as confused as you are when I came to know about my chances of being infertile. I looked into many options and many clinics offering them. Now I have some hope due to the satisfaction and hope offered to me by this clinic I came to know about by a friend. I'm planning a visit soon. If you decide on IVF or surrogacy, get in touch. We might plan the trip together.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-19-2018, 09:32 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey Minnie, I'm so sorry to hear about this. But hey? never lose hope okay! Always believe that when one option closes, a lot of other options open. I can very well feel the pain you're going through right now, trust me. I myself have gone through all this. This is why I'm sharing with you. When I was declared infertile, I went into great depression. My friend told me about surrogacy. I researched and then finally decided to go for it. I really wanted to become a mother and was being desperate. There was no better option than surrogacy. And today I'm glad and proud that I took a great decision. When I look at Ryan, I feel amazing and I praise Biotexcom. It's a clinic in Kyiv which specializes in surrogacy. I have literally forgotten all my grieves now. You should also go for it! Research about it and make yourself satisfied first. Good Luck!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-19-2018, 06:58 PM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Yeah, this place really does spark hope in you.I am sorry for your infertility problem I am sure you will get pregnant.How long have you been TTC ? also on what bases did the doctor declare you infertile.I mean in some cases of infertility IVF will not work.so try to get into a little more detail about that as well.mental stress will do you no good so stop thinking about the bad things.Also, there are a lot of things you can still do.Surrogacy and IVF are quite different from one another.The best thing I can do you suggests a clinic for you.Before that tell me whether you have any fertile eggs remaining.If yes then you can go for IVF(if there are no complications) or surrogacy.Usually, people prefer surrogacy with there own eggs.So that the child is biologically related to both parents.Keep the cost of the processes in mind though.PM me or just reply to your details.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-20-2018, 02:39 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

It is very nice to have you on this forum. I hope that you are doing fine. How long have you been TTC? You seem like very eager to become a mommy. I am sure that you will get to be one, one day. Both of the treatments are very good. Through IVF, you will have to carry the baby. Through Surrogacy, someone else will carry the baby for you. If you are still young, you should first try IVF. It is an effective treatment. It turns out to be successful most of the time. Try to get it done from a nice clinic, Amature doctors can really mess things up. Plus, you also don't want to waste your money. I went to Ukraine for holidays, I got to meet so many people there from my state. All of them were there for their fertility treatments. I dug some information about the clinic and went there. I really loved the place. I have kinda made up my mind about going there for my treatment as they offer surrogacy too. Try to look for a nice place and I am sure you will get the needed help.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 08:30 AM
Unsupportive Freeloader

Hey dear, welcome to the forum. You have put your question in the right place. The member here are very helpful and experienced and I am sure that you will get a sincere opinion. My heartiest sympathies are with you. you are going to very right direction. Both surrogacy and IVF have both positive and negative points. But in comparison surrogacy will be better than IVF. So best of luck to you for further procedure.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sybermoms Parenting Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Do NOT use an AOL email address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in